EPISODE 4 : Our New Home

WE GOT MARRIED : CUTIE COUPLE

[Preview] Last Week

"Wookie oppa c-can we n-not do i-it?" She asks while trembling, "Andwe, we have to do it in order to conquer your fears" Jungkook answers and laugh because of her shaking legs. "But.. Bungee Jump is a little.."

"WOOKIE OPPA!! AHHH!!" "WOOO! YEAH!"

Jungkook puts her in the bed and said "see you next week". 

[Back to the camera]

"Since you guys already conquer your fears, we made a special gift for the cutie couple.Please go to OOO street number OO, there your new house awaits!"

Jungkook reads the mission while holding the keys to their supposed-to-be-new house. "Isnt it to fast, PD-nim?" he shyly asks with red covering his face, "I will have to pick her up first then" Jungkook said walking towards his car, yeah because his twenty one years old he got his lisence already he has grown so much! Jungkook is in a good mood that he whistles on his way to Jikyung's hair salon. He drives thru to a fast food restaurant to get himself also his wife's a meal because he was sure that she havent had her breakfast.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Jungkook bows while smiling ever since he walked in the hair salon. "Jungkook-ah!" Kee Yah called him, "Noona!" Jungkook beamed. "Uh, how are you kiddo?" Kee Yah asked while ruffling his hair like a sister would do. Angels Gone Bad's Members have gotten theirselvels close to Jungkook and some other members of Bangtan Boys. Before he can reply Jaeyoung said "Yah! We are also hungry why do you only bring food for Jikyungie?", "Mianhe noona kind of in a rush-" He stopped suddenly when he saw his wife getting her hair done while doozing off, chuckling he stands behind her, beside the hairstylist. The hairstylist actually a Bangtan Boys's fan she got flustered and asked Jungkook for a selfie which he kindly took. Not so long after the stylist is done doing Jikyung's hair and Jungkook playfully took her place as the hairstylist. "Costumer-nim how would you like to do your hair today?" He asked while shaking his wife's shoulder. Jikyung opens her eyes to find her husband playing with her hair, absolutely shocked she jumped from her chair "KYAH!" and covers her face. 

"Wookie oppa NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" She squealed which Jungkook replies with "I'm glad to see you too, Kungkung-ah" and gives her a friendly hug. "Lets... gogogo!" "Where to oppa?" "Secret!" He smirks and Jikyung gives him a confused look. "Unnie-Noona deul Annyeong" The couple bid their goodbye to the members.

[Interview Room]

Why do you woke her up that way?
Jungkook : "I just really want to see her shocked face and it's very cute"

Seems like you have gotten close to her members
Jungkook : "Yeah we (Jikyung and I) sometimes hangout outside the filming and her members often tags along so you can say that Bangtan Boys are close     friends with Angels Gone Bad"

-"-

What do you think when your husband woke you up like that?
Jikyung ; "Ah... I will like it no matter what right army-deul? But lessen the shocking part don't wanna have a heart attack, do we?"

Where do you think he will bring you to?
Jikyung : "Somewhere nice please, I would like tha! A vacation.... The beach? The mountains?"

[Back to the camera]

"Uwah! Wookie oppa you can drive?" Jikyung asked with an amused tone while getting into the passanger seat. Jungkook smoothly got out from the parking position with Jikyung still looking up to him, Jungkook smirks and winks at her. "Oppa just promise me you won't do bad things and your image changes to badboy like bigbang oppa" She stares at him with worry in her eyes. Jungkook took a quick glance and smiles "Don't worry Kungkung-ah".

[MC Room]

Park Misun : "Awhhh! Just like watching a dramaaa"

Choa : "I agree Unnie! Jungkook-ah come to noona"

Heo Yunghwan : "Remember me to make Jikyung-ssi my screen saver"

Eric Nam : "Jungkook-ah I don't know that you're this kind of guy"

[Back to the camera]

They eat their food leisurely and not too long after Jikyung fell asleep again. Jungkook had the amused look in his face when he sees his wife sleeping while some fries stick out of . He pulls over and quickly take a photo, holding his laugh so that his wife can have her beauty sleep. After a while they have arrived but the couple still stays inside their car. Jungkook stifles a laugh but you can see his shoulders going up and down, feeling the quietness Jikyung wakes up eating the fries that's left on have noticed anything.

She looks around after fully awake "Wait... Is this our house?" smile never leaves her face. Hearing no one replies her she looked behind to find Jungkook playing with his phone, "I don't like interrupting people's privacy... But oppa is not paying attention to me" She whines to the cameraman. Stomping her feet she walks over to where Jungkook is standing and see what's retaining his attention from her. After looking at Jungkook's phone screen, "HAHAHA" the both of them laughed out loud leaving the crews puzzled.

[MC Room]

All the MC's : "WAE? WHAT'S HAPPENING? WHAT ARE THEY LAUGHING AT"

Heo Yunghwan : "Probably laughing at me, I'm a famous gagman"

The other MC's are giving him a stare which he continues on smiling

[Back to the camera]

"Oppa when did you capture this?" Jikyung asked while covering and you can see her eyes popping out, Jungkook replies with a toothy smile, apparently Jungkook posted a photo and video on their instagram account. A picture of Jikyung eating while sleeping and a video of Jikyung walking and stumbles because of her not fully awake.

"Aish oppa!" She playfully hits Jungkook's arm. He just looked at her and places his hands onto her redden cheeks "Ah... Warm". She pouts a little and softly swat Jungkook's hands away.

After all the laughing the couple arrives at their destined house. The both of them hold the keys together, inserted the key into the key hole and opened the door. "WAH!" Jikyung squeals in high tone while Jungkook in his usual tone. It's more than enough for the both of them.

They travels around their new house and find all sorts of room. The first room they opened is for playing all sorts of games because the both of them loves games, the second room is an empty room which they can fill anything they wanted there. The last room is the most extravagant one which have two white 'J' carved doors. Inside the room placed in the middle is their king sized bed, the walls devided into two, one part is for Jungkook's most loved stuff and the other is Jikyung's stuff. The walls behind the bed also separated into two, one side there's Jungkook holding his mic while looking to the other side, in the other side there's Jikyung also holding her mic. It looks like the two are having a duet while looking into each others eyes. 

"Let's take a picture" Jikyung announced, Jungkook leads her and lays his body in his part of bed then he pats Jikyung's part of the bed meaning for her to lay her body there. "Andwe" Jikyung shakes her head but Jungkook looks at her with puppy eyes which she can't reject. She shyly lays there and Jungkook holding the selfie stick for the couple to take selfies. "Don't be awkward, you have acted with some actors like this too you know" Jungkook said while putting his hand around her shoulders and she moves closer to him and take the selfie. 

[Interview Room]

What do you think of the room?
Jikyung : "It's very beautiful.. Please don't ever destroy it, hehe..."

Why do you feel awkward to cuddle with your husband on the bed?"
Jikyung : "Although I have done it several times.... Wait thay came out wrong. I mean it's because this time there's real feelings hanging on the line here, while the usual acting do have some feelings but its stays on screen and gone when off screen, you know what I mean right?"

-"-

Why did your playful side come out?
Jungkook : "It unintentionally came out when I'm with her. Usually with girls I'm awkward and doesnt really show my true side, but with her I'm different I found a new personality that I never thought to have. Even my members said so that I'm changing into a true gentleman"

Why did you post her picture and video?
Jungkook : "Don't you think she looked adorable? And as I mentioned in episode 3 I wanted to introduce everyone to my pabo yet adorable wife so I posted it. I think she's very amusing and totally not embarrasing. Kungkungie when you watched this Oppa wanted to say never lose your trait, arasso?"


Sorry guys havent updated in a long while but please bear with me hehe... Here's a chapter for you guys who waited for a long time