EPISODE 2 : First Date

WE GOT MARRIED : CUTIE COUPLE

 

 

[Preview] Last Week

"1... 2... 3"

"JOAH YO!" "Joah yo..."

Jungkook : Please anticipate and watch us in we got married because we...  ARE A COUPLE!

[MC Room]

Park Misun : The first one is the cutie couple? Wah, this is fascinating to have a YG member in We Got Married.

Heo Yunghwan : People responded positively to the couple. And a lot of people have been asking how it went when I only watch their first episode, its frustrating! Say goodbye to my chance of getting a relationship with my idol...

Park Misun : Don't say it like that, maybe you will get someone better like... Lets just watch the video

[Back to the camera]

There's a guy sitting in a cafe while holding two chocolate milkshake, why does he play with his phone?

"Annyeonghaseyo" says Jungkook while bowing to the VJ, "what are you doing?" the VJ asked him. "Ah.. I'm texting Jikyung-ssi" He replies and smile shyly.

*door opens* "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo" Jikyung greets all the staff. "Sit here" pointing the empty seat infront of him, "Here since you're in the middle of your promotion I get you some milk because coffee can give you sorethroat" He gives her one of the milkshake. "Thank you" and she drink it. 

"What do you want to do today?" Jungkook asks her, "Hm.. why don't we play at the park" She suggest and he nodded. "Awkward..." Jikyung said in a small voice, "Can we drop the formalities?" Jungkook asks for her permission. "Sure, what do you want to be called?" Jikyung ask while tilting her head a little. Jungkook is a little taken aback and stutters with his popped eye "Wh-What do you want to call me".

[MC]

Park Misun : Awww cute... the way he stutters is like a little boy

Choa : Yeah, really cute just like a little boy

Eric Nam : He IS a little boy

[Back to the camera]

"Hm.. there's one thing I have always want to try, Kookie oppa?" while thinking of something else. "Try something else... That reminds me of my hyungs, trust me when I say someday you call me that I will think that you're Jimin hyung" He joke to settle down the atmosphere. "For me I think... Kungkungie..." Jungkook reply with a smile. "Don't you want to continue?" Jikyung asks, "uh, I want to but it's a cheesy pick up line. I'm not that good with pickup line" He reply. "Kwenchana" she said with a reassuring smile, he eyed her with unsure feelings but say it anyway "Kungkungie because you make my heart go Kung!Kung!". "AHHHH! my fingers.... this oppa...." while curling her fingers. "Why? Don't you said you want it?" he say it with mischievous smile plastered on his face. "Okay okay I lose, How about wookiewookie oppa?" "Great! Any special reason?" "Definitely no pick up line".

They walk side by side to the park. "It's a great weather today" Jikyung spread her arms. "You want to fly? Wait here I'll go grab something real fast" Jungkook said and run towards his car and grab his precious skateboard, he brought two. "Which one do you like? I searched for your hobbies and it said that you like to skateboard and your favorite color is red, same as me" He says while smiling and show his skateboard to her. "It's the same model!! Why do you ask?" Ji kyung asks while puffing her cheeks. "Because I want you to notice our first official couple stuff" He put on a cheeky grin, "Ah.. Wookie oppa..." "Learn to handle it Kungkung-ah" with the nickname he got her, Jikyung blushed so hard.

Apparently after all those cheesiness they manage to arrive at the park. Jikyung put her skateboard down and start to surf with it. "Yah! Lets go together" Jungkook calls her but she definitely doesnt listen to him. "KungKung-ah! Don't make me say anither pickup line" Jungkook warns her, she immediatly stop. Jungkook flashs her a million dollar smile.

[MC]

Park Misun : Aigoo... cute

Choa : But he is lying when he said that he wasnt good at making pick up line

[Back to the camera]

"Kungkung-ah you said you wanted to fly?" Jungkook asks her carefully. "Yeah,  ofcourse" she replied enthusiastically. "Get on the board and close your eyes" He replies. "But.. Wookie oppa if your planning to do something like pushing me when I close my eyes and said 'you're flying' its not gonna work" Jikyung said. "Hm.. I was planning on doing that" Jungkook said bluntly. "Ah... really? Wookie oppa mianhe" she sents him an apologetic smile and get on the board and closes her eyes. "I'm going to do it... 1... 2 ... 3 "

[MC]

All MC's : WOAHHH!!!

Girl MC'S: why can't all guys be like that. He's manlier than these guys *pointing at Eric Nam and Heo Yunghwan

Heo Yunghwan : I will do it if my girlfriend is as pretty as her

[Back to the camera]

"KYAA!" Ji kyung screamed because....

JUNGKOOK IS CARRYING HER BRIDAL STYLE, that's totally unexpected

"Where do you want to go next?" Jungkook asks her while holding her. "Uhm...Fairytail? I...I mean, would you like to go for some icecream?" She answered while stuttering.

[Interview Room]

Why did you carry her?

Jungkook : At first I wanted to do what she told me but something told me to carry her instead because she's very cute

You are not lying right?

Jungkook : hehe... I actually read it somewhere on the internet that girls like to be carried and it said that it would improve a relationship

[Back to the camera]

"Wookie oppa what flavor do you like?" "Anything will do". "I think wookie oppa reminds me of cookies and cream flavor" She asks and he nodded. "One cookies and cream in cone and one green tea in cup please" Jikyung ordered. Then they got their ice cream.

"Why dont you use cone?" Jungkook asks, "Wookie oppa it's our first date. I dont wanna go my fingers all the time, I prefer being pretty" she explains bluntly, some people will consider her as annoying but not Jungkook. "Haha.. you're trying to be pretty for oppa?" He asks and she nodded. He chuckled and looks at her with sincerity in his eyes

"I watched the broadcast..*smiles* How can I be mad at you? And how can you not know who I am when you said I'm your ideal type" he is preffering the interview. "That's before I know who you are! Wait you watch the whole broadcast? Also the interview in the end?!" She becomes flusterated. 

"Ofcourse! I am your cute-handsome anything can do angel right?" He and she quickly hide her red face in both of her hands. Good thing she already thrown her cup away or her face would be covered in ice cream. Jungkook tried to take her hands off of her face to see her redden face but she wouldnt let him. "Actually... I am wookie oppa's fan, I am doing everything a fangirl does. Saving your photo's, going to your concert. I also memorized the lyrics,fanchants, and the choreo... and I read a lot of wookie oppa's fanfic" she confess while covering her face.

"Wahh!! The great idol of YG has confessed to me.. but its hard to believe.. prove it to me" Jungkook challenged her

[Interview Room]

How do you feel when she confesses to you?

Jungkook : actually my heart is beating very fast and I started to sweat but I dont want her to see it so I covered it with challenging her

-''-

How do you feel when you confesses to Jungkook?

Jikyung : I am very flusterated and my face was really red. But oppa how can you challenge me! *irritated*

Maybe he wants to lessen the awkward atmosphere

Jikyung : oh yeah... *smiles*

[Back to the camera] 

"Lets go oppa. I will prove it to you" Jikyung stands up and Jungkook starts laughing " Your face is- pfft so RED -pfft" "ah! Wookie oppa stop it! If you laugh it will get brighter" Jungkook immediately taken aback by her bluntness and holding back his laugh.

"There, there's a stage. Perform the whole song there" She nodded and "Any special request?". "Play your favorite bangtan song from your phone" he requests. Jungkook stands infront of the stage locking his eyes on her. 

She asks for permission and the DJ quickly nodded meaning that she can play the songs in her phone. The music stops and gaining attention from people.

She plays her husbands self composed song, Outro : Love is not over

Jikyung sing it confidently not looking at the lyrics but looking at Jungkook.

[Interview Room]

Why did you sing that song?

Jikyung : Its my husbands self composed song

-''-

How do you feel when you see her performing?

Jungkook : ah.. I will take care of her just like people in their relationship

[Back to camera]

Ibyeoriran apeugo deo apeun geot gatae

 When she open her eyes there's no sign of Wookie oppa but there's a whole crowd in front of her

"Thank you for performing.. I enjoy that so much kungkung-ah" Jungkook smiles while ruffling her hair and he holds her hand. 

"Annyeonghaseyo... I am bangtan's maknae Jungkook and this is my wife Jikyungie" the crowd go wild with his statement

Jikyung can just look at Jungkook cutely and Jungkook smiles at her. "Ohh.. I am really lucky to have him as a husband. Army's! What do you want Wookie oppa to do? I will try to make it happen because I am the representative of army to join it with him" Jungkook playfully glare at her making her laugh.

"Do you want another performance?" The whole crowd say yes with Jikyung's question. "Wookie oppa perform hold me tight" so he sings and dueting with Jikyungs rap.

When the reff is playing he embraces

herkkwak jabajwo nal anajwo

Can you trust me, can you trust me, can you trust me

She smiles and tries to get off of Jungkook's embrace. She take a picture with Jungkook next to her and  the crowd at the background with the caption 'tell me what you want Wookie oppa to do'

[Interview Room]

Why did you try to get off of him?

Jikyung : Fans dont missundestood. It's just.. I'm not used to it yet

How do you feel when he holds your hand after you performed?

Jikyung : Daebak! *holds up her thumb* It's really great!!! With his reassuring smile... fangirling... like a fanfic came true

-''-

How do you feel performing with your wife?

Jungkook : It's a great opportunity, I hope there's another chance

[MC Room]

Choa : Ah... I feel you Jikyung-ssi, butteflies in my stomach

Eric Nam : There goes my opportunity to ruffle her hair

Heo Yunghwan : *high fives with Eric Nam* Lets do wgm the both of us Eric! The first guy-guy couple.

Park Misun : Ah! I'm curious of their next episodeeee.. please show it to us