EPISODE 3 : Thank you Wookie oppa

WE GOT MARRIED : CUTIE COUPLE

[Preview] Last Week

"Can we drop the formalities?" Jungkook asks

"For me I think... Kungkungie..." Jungkook reply with a smile

"How about wookie oppa?" Jikyung said

[Back to camera]

Jungkook is leaning in a pillar waiting for Jikyung, he looks like his in the middle of a photoshoot. Finally Jikyung show up wearing an army green T-shirt, denim jacket, and black shorts while Jungkook is wearing red checkered shirt with white printed tee in the inside and black jeans.

"You look nice, just like my ideal type... AHA!" Jungkook said shyly and starts to scream because of his shyness. They walk to Jikyung's van when she said "But oppa.. You like girls with the height of 168cm, older than you, and has a beautiful legs. Not to mention she has to be smart...""Oh! Do you do a research on me?" he asked. 

[MC Room]

Park Misun: When a girl do a research about a guy she likes it would be more precise than FBI

Heo Yunghwan : He's done, He's done

[Back to the camera]

"Didnt I tell you I'm an Army and its no where near me?" She replies and Jungkook just chuckle and nods his head."I changed it, dont you see in my recent interview?" says Jungkook and he shows her the interview in his phone, Jikyung watch it seriously while Jungkook takes his time looking at her.

When she sees it she smiles very brightly "hehe... Mianhe Wookie Oppa" and Jungkook just ruffles her hair. "But Wookie oppa, where are we going?" Jikyung asks. "You'll see" "Aingg Oppa.. Please.." Jikyung agyeo in her nasal voice, it doesnt look forced but looks very cute instead. Jungkook continue to close his eyes "It involve height", Jikyung's eyes popped and she gulps and she keep quiet.

[MC Room]

Choa : Cutee... She's going to gain more fans like Hyeri-ssi

Eric Nam : Aing.. Choa-yaah

Heo Yunghwan : Jungkook just give her to me if you dont want her

[Back to camera]

Oh! the both of them is wearing safety gear. What are they doing?

"Wookie oppa c-can we n-not do i-it?" She asks while trembling, "Andwe, we have to do it in order to conquer your fears" Jungkook answers and laugh because of her shaking legs. "But.. Bungee Jump is a little.."

They are going to do Bungee Jumping?! That's why Jikyung looks very pale and nervous

"Aaaingg Wookie oppa.." "you're going to be alright, I will also jump" and Jungkook looks out the railing, he decides to scare her. "Uwahh! It's veery highhh, I dont think I can jump Kungkung-ah. You can do it right?" Jungkook acts and starts to walk down the stairs. Jikyung quickly reacts by holding his arms "Wookie oppa! How can I jump without you assuring that I'm not going to die! I cant even see the ground from a seven storey building. Palli jump first" Jikyung say it very fast it looks like she's rapping.

"The bungee Jump is 50m, you both can jump together" The instuctor said. "Jinjjayo? Wookie oppa we can jump together!" Jikyung exclaim excitingly. "Hm... Shireo" "Ahhh.. Jump together jebal, I'll do anything you want" "hmm.." Jungkook pretending to be thinking. "Call! I'll choose the pose" Jungkook said and the instructor show him the poses that couples do. "I'll choose number 2" "what is number 2? CALL!"

[MC Voice]

Park Misun : What is number 2?

All MC : AHHH! HUG!

[Back to camera]

After the instructor attach them together Jungkook walks to the railing with Jikyung trailing behind him walking with small steps. "Kungkung-ah the scenery is so beautiful! See this!" But Jikyung covers her eyes and Jungkook chuckles and grab both of her hands "Trust oppa, I will protect you" And slowly she opens her eyes to look at the sky "Yeah it's very pretty!". Jungkook softly push her head to face the ground but when she see the bottom Jikyung quickly cling onto Jungkook's chest "AH! WOOKIE OPPA!" she gritted obviously scared out of her wits while Jungkook just chuckle.

"Everyone! I have a koala clinging onto me" And walks like a penguin to the edge to jump. "READY?" the instructor asked, "NE" Jungkook replies totally excited about it. Suddenly Jikyung let out some tears and asnwer softly "yes.." Jungkook reassure her by placing his hands in her head and waist, tightening the hug. "Kwenchana.. Trust oppa okay?" He asks Jikyung next to her ears and she nodded meaning that she's ready

"3 ..2 ..1 .." "AHHH!" Jikyung screams really loud. "But we didnt jump yet?" Jungkook said and she looks around when suddenly Jungkook jumps.

"WOOKIE OPPA!! AHHH!!" "WOOO! YEAH!"

Opposite reactions from the couple

When it's steady Jungkook said "Look it's a beauty right?" Jikyung smiles and said "yeah..". When they arrive at the boat Jikyung suddenly said "Why did I get scared? It's nothing scary" "Right? So, now you have cured your fearn of height?" Jungkook asks her. Jikyung nodded and said "Thanks to Wookie oppa" she smiles very cutely. Jungkook compliment her for her bravery and pinch her cheeks.

[Interview Room]

What do you think of your wife bungee jumping?

Jungkook : I like it when she's scared and her expression asks me for protection *smiles shyly* I'm very proud of her for losing her fear of heights today. I wish we can do a lot more than today.

Which one? Skinship or Extreme Sports?

Hm... *Showing poses to the camera* That's a secret that only god and myself knows

-''-

What do you think when you jump?

Jikyung : Ah! I'm dying right now goodbye world. But when Jungkook oppa assured me sweetly and he hugs me very thight like he's scared of us separating or is it just my imagination? Anyway I feel okay after that. Now no more fear of height thanks to Wookie oppa

Is Jungkook a depandle oppa?

Jikyung : Ofcourse! If his not I will not jump!

[Back to camera]

They are walking to find restaurants when there's a passerby crazily running almost collide with Jikyung but Jungkook grabs her hand and switch sides with her because it's more safer that way.

[MC Voice]

Choa : Guys who said they will protect their girls and actually do it is the best guys.

Heo Yunghwan : Eric-ah I will protect you

Eric Nam : Awh oppa..

[Back to the camera]

"What would you like?"  The waiter asks, they order their food and Jikyung said "Wookie oppa gomawo.." she said shyly and looks at the ground. Jungkook just smile looking at her and her hair "Oppa too gomawo Kungkung-ah" Jikyung looks totally surprised.

"Wookie oppa is this how you treat women? Like a total gentleman? But when I watch bangtanbomb you dont seem like it" Jikyung stated bluntly making Jungkook shy all of sudden. "Yah! What do you mean by 'dont seem like it' I'm totally a gentlemen" "Hiyuuh.. Do it your way oppa" Jikyung said dissapointed, she place her chopstick on her lips.

"Here is your food" The waiter said, "Uwahh!! It looks tasty" Jikyung exclaimed totally excited about it. "Wow!" Jungkook holds up his thumb, "Um.. Can I have a photo with the both of you?" The waiter suddenly ask. "Hahaha! sure sure!" Jikyung said, the waiter stands beside Jikyung when suddenly Jungkook push Jikyung a little making a space for him. Jikyung chuckled and take the picture together.

After done eating, "Wookie oppa we should make an Instagram account for the both of us" "Okay, hm...  the name will be Wookiekung<3". Jikyung laughs loudly "Wookie oppa what's with the '<3'?" Jungkook smiles embarrassed but do it anyway. They post their first post with Jungkook eat the last piece and Jikyung pretending to be mad.

"Are you Jikyung and Jungkook?" A foreigner asks in english, Jungkook looks completely dumbfounded and looks at the staff for help. "Yes we are" Jikyung replies in wellspoken english, Jungkook just look at her suprised. Apparently the foreigner asks for a photo and their autograph which they gladly do it. "Oppa lets go quickly we have Dream Concert to attend" Jikyung said and run while dragging Jungkook along with her, Jungkook run faster and leading Jikyung with a mass of crowd following behind.

They manage to get into Jikyung's van seat at the very back with the VJ trailing them. "That was awesome!" Jikyung said and crash her body against her seat while Jungkook laughs his heart out. Jikyung's manager that looks like a bear, she calls him teddy oppa drive both of them to dream concert to have their rehearsel.

Jikyung is very tired that her head bob's up and down, Jungkook stare's at her effort to stay awake. She looks at Jungkook with tired eyes, "Sleep" Jungkook said but she refused by shaking her head. Then Jungkook holds her opposing cheek from where he sit and push it to his shoulder "Sleep" he repeat once again, Jikyung smiles and eventually she falls asleep. Because he said his ideal type is someone with beautiful legs she wear shorts to make her legs look longer, Jungkook notice that and chuckles. He looks at the camera and said " Everyone this is my pabo yet adorable wife" and her hair. Then Jungkook opens his backpack and bring something out.

It's a BLANKET, he put it on her and continue staring at her while she sleeps. "Jungkook-ah sleep, it's there's a long way ahead" Teddy said, "yes hyung" and place his head comfortably above Jikyung's head. That's how they fall asleep.

[MC Room]

Park Misun : Awhhh.. Jungkook is the next Nichkhun

Choa : I really like guys like that!

[Back to camera]

Jungkook wakes up, "Uh, Jungkook you wake up already? We have arrive, I'm going outside" Teddy said and get out of the car. Jungkook looks around and he opens the curtain and the sun beams at Jikyung's face, she moved and Jungkook quickly close it. He looks at the time, "In 2 hours bangtan will rehearse" Jungkook stares at Jikyung and said "Ah this is better than waking her up". He wraps the blanket around her like a kimbap and carries her bridal style to her waiting room.

"Excuse me!" Jungkook shouts in front of the tent then Angels Gone Bad's leader Jaeyoung opens the curtain. Seeing her in-law carrying her member she told him to enter quickly. "Minjoo-ah help unnie spread the carry-on bed" Jaeyoung said and Minjoo help her unnie while the other three member Young in, Kee Yah, Winny looks in awe. Jungkook puts her in the bed and said "see you next week". The member tell him to talk comfortably and some of them is older than him. "Thank you and I'm sorry to bother you. Jaeyoung noona, Kee Yah noona, Young in, and Minjoo nice to meet you. I got to go now, its time for my rehearsal" Jungkook greet. "No, thank YOU and we're sorry to trouble you by carrying this fatty" Jaeyoung said, "Its my pleasure to carry the 'fatty' princess, see you next time" with that he get out of the tent.

"Ah~ I'm jealous very jealous" Young in said, "Me too" the member said together.

[MC Room]

Heo Yunghwan : He do that to make an impression

Choa : Noooo! From now on I'm Jungkook's fan! When can I get a guy like him

Eric Nam : Jikyung is very cute and pretty 

Park Misun : All you can think of is Jikyung! They are very compatible for each other.

[Interview Room]

Is your wife heavy?

Jungkook : No not really! She's light, very light it's easy for me to carry her

Why do you carry her?

Jungkook : I dont want to wake her up she looks very tired. Dont girls need their beauty sleep? I think today is memorable day for me, hehe... *shy*

-''-

Your member's call you fatty infront of your husband

Jikyung : Seriously?! Member-deul I will not forgive you for messing up my image infront of my husband. Ah! I'm embarrassed right now *red face* it's red again isnt it?

Your husband said he really like what happened today

Jikyung : REALLY?! *squeals* I was thinking of showing my cool personality but since he brought me to a place I used to fear the most it all changed. I'm very thankful for Wookie oppa for today... *remembering the moments* EEEK!! *squeals* I just cant....