EPISODE 1 : First Meeting

WE GOT MARRIED : CUTIE COUPLE

I need you girl, Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

[MC Room]

Eric Nam : Oh! It's Bangtan Seonyeondan's song, whoever it is it's going to be a bad experience for the girl

[Back to the camera] PRACTICE ROOM

Music is booming from inside the room, the VJ open the door and see seven handsome guys all sweating and panting. The VJ deliver them a red envelope with We Got Married logo stamped in it. 

"Woah, you're saying that one of the member is going to be one of the couple?" Jhope said while holding the envelope with his smiley face. Suddenly V walks to the camera and pose like a model "It's me" And Jimin push V out of the camera angle and pose himself "No, it's me". Jhope push Jimin and said "I'm Jhope".

After the commotion, they sit in a half-circle position in the middle of the practice room. "Who would it be?" Rap Monster asked, "Ey wait, if it were you who do you want to be with?" Suga asked. All of them stare to the camera, not saying anything. "Yeah.. Lets leave the name at the end and see the mission,

To : OOO

Go to OOO Park and search for two girls. The first one is a girl wearing heart printed shirt and the second one is wearing heart shaped bracelet, there's a chance for you to choose your partner. But if you're rejected by both girls you won't be able to join We Got Married.

-WGM-

"It's so cruel... We Got Married is so cruel" Jin said, "I'm sad for those who has to go home. Haha" Jhope said. "Hyung it might be you" Maknae Jungkook said energeticly, "This kid" Jhope said pretending to hit Jungkook. "Lets see who it is!" Jimin said while getting ready to peal the sticker, "Let the leader do it" Jungkook said and Jimin playfuly force a smile. 

"Okay, so the person is.." Rap Monster said, "Dugun Dugun Dugun Dugun" V drum rolled with his mouth. After Rap Monster rip it, the practice room become silent all eyes are on the maknae and the maknae's eyes looks like it about to pop. "JUNGKOOKIE CONGRATULATIONS" V and Jhope scream. "Our Maknae is growing up" Jin said wiping the fake tears, "Jungkook-ah! Treat the girl nicely" Rap Monster said.

"Ah.. unfortunately it's not me. But it's a great opportunity to see how Jungkook treats a girl. Army-ah plase support Jungkook and dont forget to watch his we got married. Ofcourse all the members will watch it , while Jungkook probably play games because he doesnt want to see himself on TV. Treat the girl the opposite of how you treat me, Jeon Jungkook" Jimin said while patting the maknae's back

[MC ROOM]

Choa : Bangtan Boys is very energetic! I really want to see how the maknae handle it

Eric Nam : You have no idea... Me too because he looks so cute

All the MC looks at him weirdly

[Back to the camera] PARK

Finally the day has come *caption*

Someone opens the car door, it's Jungkook wearing a red hoodie with red snapback and ripped blue jeans. "Annyeonghaseyo" Jungkook greet the VJ

[MC Room]

Park Misun : Oh! He's really handsome but cute at the same time...

[Back to the camera] PARK

"Please wait for a moment" the PD said. And one more guy arrive.. It's D.O from EXO. The two of them greet each other. "The both of you has seen the mission right? You can start right away" the PD said.

"..." Jungkook stay silent but he looks like he wants to speak. "Call me hyung" d.o said. "Okay. Hyung, which girl are you searching for?" Jungkook asked carefully to his sunbae. "Me? I'm choosing the first one" d.o awkwardly said. "Ah.. okay. I'm going first hyung" he bow to d.o and leave. He searched for a long time and he decides to take a break, sitting in the bench

[Interview Room]

What are you doing there?

Jungkook : I actually dont know what I'm doing. HAHAHA. But I'm not giving up

What do you want your girl to be like?

Jungkook : hm.. I used to say that I want my girl to be a noona and the height of 168cm. But now I'm fine with anyone as long as she fits with me. *smile's shyly*

[Back to the camera] PARK

At the same time, there's a girl leaning on a tree *caption*

"Ah... I'm dying of curiosity. Is he coming here? What does he look like? Handsome? Tall? Well-built?" The girl asked to the VJ. The VJ wont tell her and she stomp her feet softly, showing that she's irritated. "It doesnt matter... as long as he is coming. Please come quickly" she motioned her hand up and down geasturing to come. She's...

JUNG JIKYUNG!!! MEMBER OF ANGELS GONE BACK AND THE NATIONAL DONGSAENG

[MC Room]

Heo Yunghwan : *stands up* From now on I will be more focus than before... she's very pretty. Please pare her with me

Choa : *throws him a pillow* In your dreams.. Palli sit

Park Misun : Hahaha. She wants to join wgm? Awww quickly meet your parter I'm curious too

[Interview Room]

Jikyung : Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Angels gone bad's Jikyung. Please take care of me

Who do you want to be your husband?

Jikyung : Actually I have mention it in another show... *shy* my ideal type is.. *hesitate* what if he wasnt the one I said, he will be sad..

It's okay tell us

Jikyung : Jungkook sunbaenim *red face* Future husband please dont be mad at me because I dont know who you are

[Back to the camera] PARK

"I'm using a heart shaped bracelet.. what if they dont see it? What should I do? Ottokhae? I'm going to hold- OH!" Jikyung said and quickly run the camera had a hard time following her but finally catch up. "Sorry.. but I saw someone with a camera" she said while smiling.

Suddenly she run again "VJ please keep up with me... He is chasing me" and the camera turn to catch a glimps of Jungkook running past it and catch the Jikyung's hand. "May I see your wrist?" Jungkook politely asked without seeing her face because she covered it with her hair. Jikyung also dont know the guy who catched her but she show her wrist and there it is.. the heart shaped bracelet. "You're the one.. can you show your face to me" He asks but Jikyung shake her head meaning no. "You can close your eyes if you dont want to see me" he said softly and she did! She close her eyes but her face is facing him. "WOAH! Really?! You're really her?" He asks once again, by the way he talks it feels like his smiling. So she slowly open her eyes to see her ideal type is standing infront of her, still holding her wrist.

"You sure are fast. If you dont know who I am... I'm bangtan sonyeondan's maknae Jungkook. You dont need to explain who you are, I already know it" he said all of those while smiling and panting becausw of the run. "It would be rude, not to introduce myself. I'm angels gone bad's Jikyung" she shyly introduce her self in a small voice.

"At first I really dont suspect you but weirdly I keep looking at you then you suddenly ran when you see me. I know it for sure" he said that and walk away and he look at Jikyung once again meaning that he wants her to follow him. 

While walking Jikyung asked the VJ "Is this a hidden camera? Or his just part of my imagination?". Hearing those Jungkook stop and look at her "what? You cant believe it? I'm real! I just hold your wrist meaning that I'm real" he chuckled and walk again.

Jikyung's face become red and she tried to hold back a smile but failed. So she showed a gigantic smile.

Jungkook lead her to the first place he go to when he recieve the mission. The PD smiled and lead the both of them to a platform with heart on the background and standing side by side. "If the both of you agree say 'joah yo(I like it)' the heart will turn on and the two of you automaticaly become a couple"

"1... 2... 3"

"JOAH YO!" "Joah yo..."

*ding* the heart shine brightly

Jungkook turn to look at Jikyung with a gigantic smile plastered on his face. Jikyung smile at the sight.

[Interview Room]

How do you feel when both of you feel the same way?

Jungkook : Joah yo! Hehe.... I can see something that attracts me to her. That's why I chose her. Please anticipate and watch us in we got married because we...  ARE A COUPLE!

Arent you curious on whi the other girl is?

Jungkook : No, I dont need to. I like Ji kyung

-''-

How do you feel?

Jikyung : you know.. when you see the guy you like smiling at you. Like god take all your breath away and you somehow you also smiled looking at it. I dont need to see the other guy.. :D

In what way you see Jungkook as?

Jikyung : a cute-handsome anything can do angel(?) Hehe....*extremly shy* Oh! Please dont air this one. He's okay.. I think. I don't really know him to judge.

[MC Room]

Park Misun :  Awww.. It feels nice to see young k-idols with their handsome and beautiful features, it reminds me of my past with my husband

Heo Yunghwan :  ... Anyway, I think they are having the greatest vibe. I can watch it all day...

Choa :  Ey.... Isnt it because of the beauty of the new bride? You're only focusing on her, but I'm anticipating a lot from this couple

Eric Nam : OFCOURSE! She's very pretty...