03 Meeting BTS

When the Cherry Blossoms Fall

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

🌸 03 Meeting BTS🌸 

Classes don't start for until tomorrow, so I had the whole day to myself. I'm still tired from just arriving yesterday, but I'm still energetic. I tried to contact my mom, but I know that she must be sleeping since it's 9 am here. I do have another friend here that I met online. I know it's weird, but I still became friends with them. His name is Taehyung, and I met him randomly actually. I was in a chatroom, and yes I know, don't give out information to strangers, but still, he seemed nice. He's only a year older than me, so why not. I met him four years ago, and he told me that he was training to become a kpop idol. I haven't talked to him much because of how busy he was, so I thought maybe I could try to call him. I don't want to be a bother, but I want to meet him in person.

I pulled out my phone and found him in my contacts. I was about to hit call, but I hesistated. I mean it's really awkward since we've barely spoke to each other for a long time. What's he going to think? What if I bother him? Then I realized while I was mentally worrying, I accidently hit call. Good job Yiwoo, now what are you going to do? I just hope that he doesn't pick up. 

"Hello?" the voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Um..."

"Who is this?" he asked

"Um, Hi Taehyung oppa, you probably don't remember me..." I managed to have those words leave my mouth.

"Yiwoo is that you?" he asked.

"Yeah that's me."

"It's been ages since I last talked to you."

"Yeah it has." 

Oh my god, Yiwoo stop being so awkward. I started slapping myself.

"So what's up?"

"Well you see, I've came back to Korea to study." I said.

"That's great! That means we can finally see each other!" he said excitedly.

"Yeah I was wondering if I could meet you if you're not too busy training."

"Pfft, training? We've debuted already."

"Wait what?!" I shouted.

"Yeah like two years ago." he said.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well I was busy since we were still rookies, but I'll tell you what, we're going have dance practice, and you can come on by." he said,"I'll ask the company to let you in."

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, come to BigHit Entertainment, and tell them that I let you come." he said.

"Alright." I said.

"I'll see you soon, yay!" he shouted like a little kid.

"You're so weird." I said.

"Hey, can't I be excited to finally see what you look like?" he questioned.

"What have you been imagining, oppa?" I questioned.

"N-nothing." he stuttered.

"Mhm, like I'll believe that. Anyways stop fantasizing about what I look like, I'll be there soon." I said ending the call.

He's so weird...

I arrived at the giant building. Inside, I asked the receptionist where Taehyung was. She looked at me weirdly so I said that he let m visit him. She directed me where their practice room was. I walked nervously as I could hear the sound of music getting louder. As I got closer, I hid quickly. Those were the guys from the airport yestrday. I peered near the door, and I saw the guys dancing vigourously until the instructor told them that they could have a break. I got my phone and quickly texted Taehyung.

"I'm here"

"Then come to the practice room :P"

"Are you sure I can come in?"

"Yes now come in here."

I in a breath as I had butterflies in my stomach. You can do this Bae Yiwoo, just go in nonchalantly. Feeling the small surge of confidence I awkwardly walked in. All eyes were on me. I hate my life, and I hate you Kim Taehyung.

"Yiwoo?" asked one of the guys.

"Taehyung?" I asked.

"It's you!" he shouted like a five year old and ran towards me, almost tackling me down. He gave me a giant bear hug.

"Taehyung, who is that?" asked one.

"This is a friend I met on the internet." he replied proudly.

"Oh that was Jin hyung." he whispered into my ear.

"The internet?" said another.

"Yeah do you have a problem that I met someone pretty on the internet, hyung?" asked Taehyung.

"And that was RapMon hyung." he said.

"The quiet hyung right there is Suga hyung, and that one over there is J-Hope hyung." he said pointing at two other guys.

"Lastly, there's Jimin over there, and our little maknae, Jungkookie." said Taehyung.

"I'm not little, I'm taller than Jimin." he said.

"What'd you say you disrespectful little brat?" said Jimin.

"Anyways if you want, I have a stage name which is V!" he shouted.

"Um I'll just call you Taehyung, alright oppa?" I said.

"Come over to the guys." he said dragging me.

"So you're Yiwoo?" questioned the one known as Suga.

"Yeah." I answered shyly.

"Well I'm Yoongi." he said with no emotion.

Okay then...

"And I'm Hoseok!" shouted the one known as J-Hope doing aegyo.

"Don't weird her out." said the one known as Jin.

"Alright, umma." J-Hope.

"I'm RapMon or Namjoon, the leader of BTS." said RapMon.

"You already know me." said Taehyung,"V!!!"

"Hyung stop shouting" said Jungkook,"Oh and I'm the maknae."

"Yep our Golden Makenae!"shouted J-Hope.

"Jimin, why are you so quiet?" asked RapMon.

"Huh? Oh I'm Jimin." he said snapping out of his thoughts.

I wonder what he was thinking so deeply about.

"So why do we only get to meet you now?" asked Jin.

"Well I came from America, but I originally lived here, but moved." I said.

Jimin flinched strangely.

"Well welcome back." said Jin giving me a warm smile while ignored Jimin being weird.

"Guys, break is over!" shouted the instructor.

"I'll see you late." said Taehyung.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now." I said.

I returned to my apartment and found a text back from my mom.

I've contacted Jimin's mother.

You can see her tomorrow after your classes.

Good Luck, sweetie

I love you

There was a phone number that she texted me. I guess I'll call her tomorrow when I'm heading to see her.

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png