미안해

Mianhae, Saranghae, Yongseohae

The First Part: Mianhae

 

"Strawberry ice cream, please. Deluxe. Extra sprinkles," I told the girl-'Seulgi' as her nametag says-behind the counter and gave a few bucks. She took the money and tapped a few buttons on the screen.

Well, I'm currently here at an ice cream parlor named 'Red Velvet' which served, of course, ice cream and snacks. I heard that this is owned and managed by these five girls five pretty girls. It's obvious they're filthy rich, seeing how they talk, move, and carry themselves but I guess they're not one of those arrogant ones who spend time picking on and degrading people way out of their league, since they act so down-to-earth...or is it just how they are to customers to receive a good impression? Idk.

She smiled. My eyes literally twinkle whenever I stare at her. Gosh, she's so gorgeous. "Anything you'd like to add?"

"Large fries. That's all, thanks." I said, returning her smile.

She nodded. "Okay. Your name?" she asked, holding the empty paper cup--with rainbows and stars and cute little creatures--and a marker on her other hand.

"Lemon Zest." I said. She wrote it down and I looked around for a place to sit to--luckily, I found one near the window. I turned to go and sat on the chair I sit on everytime. This was the place where I got tickets for his show.

This place is so pretty, everything's pastel colored and it gives you the 'sugar, spice and everything nice' feel. I checked my social networking accounts while waiting for my order, when a message popped on the screen. I tapped on it and began reading what it said.

['Hey, Lemon. The magic show later's still on, right? Have you bought a ticket already?]

I rolled my eyes as soon as I received Zinni's message. I began typing my reply, ['I haven't bought a ticket. Not in the mood though. Guess I'll pass then. Enjoy that show with Arisa, alright? Sorry. xx']

A few seconds after, she replied. Wow, all caps. ['WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU KNOW, TYLER WILL BE WITH US WITH HIS FRIENDS!]' I cussed as soon as I read his name. What the fck. The gorgeous, brown-eyed, two-timing thug is going with us. I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank God I didn't buy a ticket--"Here's your order, Miss Lemon Zest. A deluxe bowl of strawberry ice cream with extra sprinkles and large fries," the waitress said while placing my food on the table, "and you won, Miss. Congratulations!" the waitress-'Wendy'-smiled.

"Miss Lemon? Here's your order," Wendy said, smiling. Strawberry ice cream and fries. I smiled at her and uttered a 'thanks'. Yeah. This was the one I ordered when I got those tickets.

I gave her a puzzled look. "Won?"

She handed me an envelope. I opened it and saw--what's this? She spoke as I stared at the envelope, "You see, Miss, when you order a deluxe bowl of any flavored ice cream today, with any combo from that," she gestured towards the 'Snacks' menu, "menu, you get to have two regular tickets. In your case, you got the right combination and won two VIP tickets to the magic show later at the Infinite Coliseum. Well, enjoy your food." she said, bowed, and then left.

Seriously? What am I going to do with this? I shook my head as I munched some fries. I stared at the ticket again, it says, 'Magic Show of the Great Magician, Danger Clarke!' So...the magician's name is kinda...I don't know, weird? But well, should I go? My friends are going there so there's no reason for me to not go--well, Tyler the 's there so I guess I'll still pass. I think that reason's good enough.

I can still bond with Arisa and Zinni next time.

I ate my ice cream and fries, and began wandering around when I finished eating. I breathed in the autumn scent, which I love. I held the ticket as my eyes looked around the trees with yellowed, oranged, and browned leaves, some falling on the ground prettily like snow during winter. I went inside Etude House to buy a couple of Gel Mask Sheet. I paid up for it and went out again. A few steps later, I heard a voice of a little kid, crying. I looked around and was about to ignore it when I felt like the cry began to tone down and someone tugged on my skirt.

I looked at my back, and saw a little girl, around six years old I think, with tears running down her face and sniffing while still holding on to my skirt"Are those tickets for the magic show?"

I nodded unconsciously.

"C-can I have one? I wanna watch it," she said and pouted, "but I don't have money."

I kneeled down, careful of my skirt because one wrong move someone might see my undies, "I am Lemon. Where are your parents, Princess?" I asked her while wiping her tears.

"How did you know my name?" Oh? I didn't know it was her real name, I just tend to call little girls Princess and little boys Big Boy.

I smiled as I remembered Princess, Ashton's little sister. She was one of the reasons why I met Danger.

I chuckled. "I just know. Don't worry, I'm harmless. So, your parents?"

She looked down, "I don't know. I-I'm lost," she cried.

I carried her and laid her on my lap. "Hey, now, don't cry, Princess. We'll find your parents and then we'll watch the magician, okay?" she stopped crying almost immediately but she sniffed. So, I'm guessing the reason why she stopped crying earlier was because she saw me holding tickets.

I bought her a cotton candy and cupcakes while we searched for a police officer. While we sat on one of the benches, Princess ate her cupcake and shared one with me. I looked around as I ate, and then I spotted a police officer.

I stood up while holding her hand and walked towards the nearest police officer. He was leaning against the police car. "Excuse me, Officer, but we need your help. This little girl, her name's Princess and she's lost. Can you help us look for her parents?"

"Sure, Miss." he said and then contacted someone on his walkie talkie or whatever it is you call that radio-like device. "Yes...can I talk to Officer Chancler, please? Okay...yes, yes...there's a couple there looking for their daughter? Okay, we'll be right over," he said and then looked at us, "Come on, kid, let's get you to your parents."

He opened the car door and motioned for us to go in. We sat at the back as the police drove us to the headquarters a few minutes away. I opened the car door as soon as we got out and carried Princess. There was a police sitting in front of a desk, which I assume was Officer Chancler, together with Princess' parents. Her parents came for her and hugged her. They thanked me several times, and shook my hand. All I could do was to utter 'You're welcome' over and over.

I was about to go but then I remembered the tickets. "Uhm, Mr. and Mrs. Park, I would like to give this to you but as I'm seeing, two tickets aren't enough. Princess really likes to watch the magic show and I guess, she needs it more than I do." I offered with a smile.

They took it and thanked me again. "No problem. I guess I'd go ahead--"

"Mommy! I want to watch magic with her." Princess said as she pointed at me, with a pout.

Her mom turned to me and said, "Is it okay with you if you watch it with her? It's yours, after all. We'll just wait for her outside the coliseum. I guess we can trust you, after all you've done for her."

"U-uh, sure Mrs. Park. Don't worry, I'll take care of her. It's about to start in twenty minutes or so," I said, glancing at my watch. We rode their car and they dropped us off infront of the coliseum when I saw Zinni and Arisa holding their tickets together with Tyler, Ashton and Jace. Princess smiled. "That's my brother! Let's go to them," she said, pointing somewhere near them while tugging on my hand. Where?

"Err...let's buy food first, okay?" I told her while my eyes looked at them.

My blood seriously boils whenever I see that damn gorgeous face of his...especially that big nose. Tss. Squidward.

I went to buy some snacks with Princess. "Lemon! Hey! Lemon Zest Parker! Yoohoo!" Ugh. I heard the two idiots, Ashton and Jace, scream my name all over the whole damn place! What the hell.

I turned to them with an irritated expression. "What?!" They seemed surprised to see me with Princess, especially Ashton.

I walked over to them and hissed, "You could've just went near me and talk to me, for Pete's sake! Why did you have to yell my name for the whole Infinite Coliseum to hear, huh? You never know, someone could've seen me earlier, became in love at first sight with me, searched me up on facebook or something and begins stalking me--ouch!" I said. My hell of a friend, Zinni, slapped my forehead.

"Shut it, Lemon. We know you're pretty but you don't have to brag!" she uttered and rolled her eyes at me, "And you told me you'd pass! Then I see you with this cute little angel? Who's this huh? Is this your daughter and she's the reason why you broke up with Ty--"

"Shut it, Zinni. We know you're stupid but you don't have to be right now!" I said, mimicking her, "She's Princess and Mr. and Mrs. Park entrusted her to me." I explained. Geez.

"Really? She's cute." Arisa said, poking Princess' cheeks. Princess smiled at her.

"Of course, that's my lil sis, Babe. Come here, Princess. I missed you." Ashton said, carrying Princess in his arms. Princess giggled and hugged his neck. So Ashton's her brother. Oh, yeah. They looked alike.

I smiled at the sight of them, and then I felt like someone was looking at me. I saw Tyler staring at me with a little smile on his lips, which was gone immediately as soon as he saw me looking his way. I turned my head and swallowed. Sheesh, I still feel uncomfortable.

We entered the coliseum minutes later, we were sitting side by side because all of us have VIP tickets and there were no numberings whatsoever. We picked a place two rows away from the stage. Princess sat on the right chair beside me while, Arisa's on the left side. There's these huge screens at the right and left side of the stage, for the people who are far away from the stage to see.

A few more minutes and the whole place dimmed, with drum rolls and all. "Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to my first ever magic show here at Infinite Coliseum!" the crowd roared with cheers and claps.

The curtain opened and it revealed an empty stage. "But where am I?" the magician-Danger Clarke-asked. People started turning their heads everywhere, looking for him. I started to look for him too. A few seconds passed and the whole coliseum became quiet.

Then, suddenly, the place bacame dark and the place was filled with screams. "Don't worry, people, for I am here!" a spotlight pointed at the back rows of the coliseum revealing him, with his magician's hat on, covering his eyes. "This ain't trick, though," he said and they all laughed. The place began to light up a little again. "This is," he continued. People started to gasp when he started hovering up the air, over us, and then, he landed perfectly on the stage. How the hell did he do that?! Princess giggled and clapped her hands, "Awesome!"

"Good evening, everyone. I would like to thank you all for coming to my show," he said, lightly holding on to his hat with a square-shaped smile plastered on his face. He picked his cape up, turned around, and started to shake off invisible dirt when-"Wow!" flowers and candies went out of that cape. How is that possible? There are so many candies and flowers at the stage right now. He picked some up and threw it everywhere.

Candies landed on my skirt and I picked one up. Oh my god, this is my favorite! Tootsie rolls! I picked it all up and placed them inside my purse.

He went down the stage as the spotlight followed him. He stopped walking and pointed at the child on the first row. "What's your name, pretty girl?" he asked with that freakishly cute smile of his. Wait, what?

"Yein," the little girl, about five years old, I think, replied.

He carried her and then went up the stage again. A couple of guys brought out props. "What's your favorite pet?" he asked her.

"Tweet tweet!" the little girl replied. The crowd chuckled. She's so cute.

"Okay, I want you to hold on to this," he said. She held onto the handkerchief tightly, and the magician guy started to wring the handkerchief as it became ball-shaped. He took it from her tiny hand, "Thank you."

He placed the curled-up ball inside his fist. "You wanna see the tweet tweet?" he asked Yein. She nodded and he turned to everyone. He raised his fist in the air and said, "Voila!" he opened up his hand and a white bird magically appeared and flew away. The crowd watched in awe as the magician held up his hands...the handkerchief was nowhere to be seen.

"Thank you again, Yein," he said and a girl from backstage took Yein and returned it to her parents.

"Danger's still into it, huh?" I heard Jace say as we watch him do tricks again.

"After two years since he and Lemon broke up, he's still into magic." Ashton said. So, they know him? And-WHAT? I turned my head towards Ashton and said, "What did you just say? And, you know him?"

"Oh, nothing. It wasn't you. You just have the same name with his ex," he smiled. "What? Don't act like you're the only Lemon in this whole world. You also share that name with those yellow fruits lying inside those baskets on grocery stores. And yeah, we know him for almost ten years. We're friends since we were in first grade."

And that was why after the show, we went on the backstage and the three guys congratulated him. "Dude! You're still doing this? Wow." Tyler said.

"He's so hot," I heard Arisa whisper, careful so that Ashton wouldn't hear her.

"We wouldn't even know it's you if not for the tickets!" Ashton exclaimed.

Danger's eyes lingered from them to us girls. He smiled, "You got pretty ladies over there, huh?" he told the guys as he stared at us. I became conscious, so I bowed my head slightly while avoiding his gaze.

Ashton had his arms around Arisa in a blink of an eye. Protective much? "This is Arisa, my girlfriend."

"This is Zinni, and this is Lemon. This cute little angel here is Princess and she's Ashton's little sister." Jace continued. I smiled at him awkwardly, acknowledging him.

I saw his expression turn into something I couldn't understand when he looked at me but it was gone in a matter of a milisecond. His square-shaped smile is back. Is that because of that Lemon girl?

He's really good at hiding his real emotions, expert, even...and I have a hard time deciphering him, whether the emotions he shows us is real or fake. It's frustrating how I wanted to ask and help him but I don't have the courage to do it. I don't know. I know somewhere behind those square smiles of his, he's hiding something...painful. I don't know why but I feel it everytime I see him, eveytime we're together with our friends, and I feel it more when we're together alone.

He offered his hand towards us as we shook it one by one. "It's nice to meet you."

After all the introducing, the guys persuaded him into having dinner with us. Before going, Ashton contacted his parents so that they can fetch Princess and we can go and eat dinner. They decided to eat at a nearby pizza shop near the Infinite Coliseum. We took a table outside and they ordered four boxes of cheesy bacon pizzas and three boxes of hawaiian pizzas, together with large drinks, large fries and ice cream! Yippee!

While we ate we talked about ourselves and our interests, and then the boys asked Danger about his life in the past two years (since they didn't even talk during those times, what awesome friends they are. Note the sarcasm), how he got his work as a magician while still in college, why he still pushed on the idea of doing magic.

We, girls, were just listening as the guys talked and laughed, as if we're not here. Great. Well, it's okay because we can eat peacefully and have a girl talk without them disturbing us. As I took a slice of pizza, I spared a glance over Danger, and saw him looking at me. I averted my gaze and pretended I didn't see him. Gosh. I'm eating like a pig and he's staring at me?! What the hell.

I picked up a napkin and wiped my lips. I still felt his gaze and I feel kinda awkward. I brushed my hair up and drank my soda. "Are you okay? Whay are you...blushing?" Zinni asked with an eyebrow raised.

I lifted my head up to look at her and then-"O-oh...I'm fine." I answered.

She just nodded and then looked at the guys. She rolled her eyes and dipped her fries in ketchup. "Wow. They're really busy. Acts as if were not here. Wanna go somewhere while they talk?"

"S-sure." I answered, because me myself couldn't take it anymore-I feel uncomfortable because of Danger.

"How about you, Arisa?"

"I'll go with you. Come on," she said, standing up and draped her sling bag over her shoulder.

*~*~*

We just walked and walked and walked until we got tired and then we decided to go back to the pizza shop. They were still talking to each other but they looked at us when we arrived. "Where did you go?" Ashton asked.

"Somewhere outside," Zinni shrugged.

"We have to get going now," Tyler told Danger, "It's getting a bit late. I still have a thesis to catch up on." Oh yeah, me too. I also have a thesis to finish (Me and my friends, including Tyler, is in 12th Grade) so I'll graduate and head on to college.

Danger nodded. "Oh really? Me too, some requirements," he laughed, "Let's meet again sometime, yeah?"

"Sure, no problem." Jace said. A waiter came up to us and they paid the bill. We all stood up and left the shop one by one when...

"Lemon?" I heard him say.

I turned my head to look at him and asked, "Y-yes?" Why the hell am I stuttering?

"You dropped this," he said, giving me my handkerchief. I took it slowly while looking at him. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Why is he so gorgeous? This is unacceptable! Why w h y W H Y

He smiled. "O-oh," I uttered, "I love you."

His eyes widened. Ashton dropped his popsicle. Jace has his mouth wide open. Tyler's forehead creased while his mouth is left ajar. Zinni and Arisa gasped loudy, covering their mouths. What happened? I raised an eyebrow at them and then I heard myself speak again inside my mind.

"I love you."

"I love you."

"I love you."

As crazy as it is, yes, I told him I love him accidentally...that was one of the most embarrassing times of my life and at the same time, one of the best.

What the hell? My eyes widened while I blushed. Why couldn't I defend myself? Why couldn't I tell them that I was supposed to say "Thank you" not "I love you"? I should tell them! Come on, Lemon Zest Parker! Speak!

"I-I-I'm s-sorry-I d-" I stuttered.

Danger chuckled. He freaking chuckled! "I'm still in love with someone else, so I can't return your love.

 

I'm sorry."

-----------

author's note:

so hiiii i came up with this because of taehyung's line in I Need U. yeah, the 'mianhae, saranghae, yongseohae' one lmao

this is a threeshot and i need 5 upvotes to post the next part. i tried this on wp but no one voted TT^TT so sad

also, i know the magic show's kinda corny (lmao)

please comment your thoughts about this and correct if there are any errors okay? thanks!!

by the way their SICK MV was SO AWESOMMMMMME JUNGKOOK KILLED ME GAAAH.

also, this is on my wp account ^^

(150628)