hyungnim~

Let's fly with music, and me

            That afternoon is really something for everyone. Special for Taehyung and Jungkook for meeting their band member, irritating for Yoongi because he mistaken by two newest member as a landlord. But Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Jimin find this situation amusing.  

            At first Namjoon find it bit hard to explain to Taehyung and Jungkook that actually Yoongi is one of their band member because Taehyung insist that Yoongi looks old in his pajama outfit, Taehyung says that Yoongi reminds him of his uncle back in Busan. While Jungkook with no reason just thought that Yoongi is the landlord. But Namjoon with some help from Jin patiently explained to both maknae. And when the landlord incident finally cleared, Taehyung and Jungkook feel so embarrassed and sorry toward Yoongi. Yoongi feel a bit irritated about that all commotion, but he doesn’t really care at that, while Jimin and Hoseok find this situation very funny and they can’t stop mocking Yoongi about that.

            “Mr Yoongi, could it be you faking your birthday? Maybe you actually born in 80’s?” Jimin hold his laugher, while pretending to be serious.

            “In your age, you already invest to this building. Woah.. you’re awesome sir!” Hoseok adding more joke and high five with Jimin.

            “Yah! Do you want to die?!” Yoongi send his glare to Jimin and Hoseok while Namjoon and Jin only sigh, looking at their childish behavioral friends.

            “Yah! Jimin, Hoseok hyung can’t you see that Yoongi hyung has the cutest face among us?” suddenly Taehyung snap between their conversation, surprise everyone in the room “How could you say he’s faking his birthday?? You even call him ‘sir’?! look at him, his face is sooo cute like a kindergarten kid, we should call him ‘baby’ instead!” Taehyung now cling into Yoongi arm and poke Yoongi’s left cheek.

            “That’s doesn’t make me feel better though and don’t touch me Taehyung, it’s creepy. Move away!” Yoongi push Taehyung aside.

            “But I want to protect you from someone who messing around with your age hyung!” Taehyung try to reach Yoongi again.

            “Look who’s talking..” Jimin roll his eyes “You’re the first one who call him old!”

            “It was a mistake and I already feel sorry about that, right Jungkookie?”

            Jungkook keep nodding innocently towards Taehyung.

            “Just stop it okay? I don’t care about it, really..” Yoongi try to end this unimportant conversation.

            “but hyung..” Taehyung whined.

            “No but!” Yoongi leave living room to kitchen, pour a glass of water and go to his and Jin room, when he passing living room where everyone still there, he look at Taehyung who’s about to stand and follow him “And Taehyung! Don’t follow me!”

            Taehyung give him a kicked puppy expression, but isten to him anyway. He then sit beside Jungkook and they discuss something quietly by whispering each other.

            Yoongi feel bit annoyed and his best solution for this is sleeping, so he drinks half of his water in his glass, put it in the drawer next to him and lay in his bed. He fall asleep fast, as soon as his head touch the pillow. Little did he know, someone open his bedroom door slowly.

            “Ssssst Jungkook, don’t make a noise or hyung will ake up..”

            “I understand  tae hyung.. let’s go”

 

            Yoongi wake up when dinner time, he wakes to the sound of his bedroom door opened, he saw Jin is in the room, about to changing his shirt. Yoongi get up when he feel something slipping from his chest, then he realize that his body is wrapped to a blanket, he didn’t remember using it when he go to sleep. He also notices that his glass of water is now full again.

            “Aw hyung, how sweet are you..” Yoongi smile and blink his eyes towards Jin.

            “Huh? What do you mean?” Jin look at Yoongi confused.

            “What do you mean by ‘what do you mean’?” Yoongi pointed at the blanket and the glass on the drawer “I didn’t know that you are so sweet..”

            Jin look puzzled for a moment but then he smirk “Oh.. that wasn’t me. That’s Taehyung and Jungkook”

            “Huh?” it’s now Yoongi turn to look puzzled

            “When you asleep they come in here. Jungkook fill your glass and Taehyung put a blanket on you. That’s so sweet right?” Jin send him a playful wink “Taehyung even kiss your forehead and pray you a nice dream”

            “What? Oh my god what those two up to..” he ruffle his own hair, frustrated.

            “Maybe they just want to be a good dongsaeng for you, I heard they talking about their mistake to you and how they feel guilty about that”

            “Yeah, but that’s a bit too much” Yoongi gets up, folded the blanket and drink his water empty.

            “that’s their way to show you their regrets” Jin is an overly positive person “Go wash your self, then we’ll eat dinner”

            Yoongi take his towel and go to bathroom to take a bath, but when he open his bedroom door, he was greeted by two ball of sunshine bombarding him with questions.

            Taehyung expression lift happily when he saw Yoongi step out from the bedroom “Yoongi hyung! You wake up already? Want to eat dinner? I’ve prepare it for you!”

            “No, Tae hyung! Yoongi hyung should take a bath first. Hyung I’ve prepared a hot water for you!” Jungkook stand proudly like a soldier.

            “You right Jungkookie! How stupid I am!” Taehyung slap his forehead dramatically “Please have a nice bath hyungnim~” Taehyung move away and give Yoongi his way to the bathroom.

            Namjoon who is in his way to kitchen, walking pass Yoongi. He tap his shoulder and give him a sympathetic smile “Hyung bear with it, okay?” then Namjoon give him last look with a million meaning before continue his way to kitchen.