dorm

Let's fly with music, and me

     “Remember, I’ve warn you not to give your expectation too high to this dorm” Namjoon put the keys in the door and open it slowly “Here you go.. Home sweet home everyone~”

     Jimin who is squealing like a high school girl was pushed away by Yoongi. He immediately look inside the dorm but stopped in the middle of his track.

     “What the..” Yoongi almost drops his back pack “....”.

     “What happen?” Jin rushed toward Yoongi.

     “Is it really luxurious? like what I heard from staff?” Hoseok come and rush in happily with Jimin trailing behind him and Namjoon followed after.

     They just stand there and frown, everyone have their own opinion about their dorm. What they see in front of them is far from the word luxurious. The dorm is actually quite big, but looks so crowded. There’s a couch and small table in front of TV in the right side and dining table with seven chairs just behind the couch while the other side of the room is kitchen and a sink next to it was washing machine. There’re 4 doors that lead to different room. The door beside washing machine they assume as bathroom, and the other 3 probably bedroom.

     “is this the dorm we have to life?” Jin blinking his eyes and look around.

     “unfortunately yes” Namjoon nodded.

     “Why unfortunate hyung? I think it’s pretty good!” Jimin claims.

     “I don’t know, I think this dorm is not big enough for 7 people Jimin” Namjoon shrugged “but maybe it can work somehow”

     “Let’s be positive, at least the kitchen is pretty good” Jin admiring how neat and clean the kitchen was. He already imagining his self making dishes there.

     “This couch is not bad I could sleep here” Yoongi sit on the couch put his bag in the floor and lean in, sighing after feeling the softness on the couch.

     “I don’t have any problem, I mean as long as the seven of us not sleep in the same room” Hoseok join Yoongi who almost doze off in the couch.

     “Alright then I think no one dislike this dorm, so now I will decide the room arrangement. There’s only 3 bedroom so we should split to 3 pair. I’ll decide this based on age so.. Jin Hyung with Yoongi Hyung, I’m with Hoseok, and Jimin with the other two who will join us tomorrow”

     “Acceptable” Jin pick his bag and go to the room near bathroom “I’ll go to my room and arrange my stuff, you come too Yoongi?”

     “Yeah I’ll catch you later hyung” Yoongi said sleepily “if I’m not pass out here”

     They all go to their rooms, pack up their stuff. Jimin is so excited that he can sleep alone even it just for tonight. He was singing and making some noises until Yoongi shout to him to shut up.

     Yoongi exhale his breath for a couple time this day. He thinks again, how could he end up in this place. His dream to be hip-hop music producer of course. He hopes it will turn out well, his group will be popular for their hip-hop music and concept and he just a view step back from his actual dream, where he wants to be. After relaxing his self a bit more he went to his and Jin room and put his belonging there. he change his outfit to pajamas, he take his laptop and phone and went out of the room.

     “Where do you want to go?” Jin asks, he is already laying on his bed.

     “Just do some stuff. I’ll be in living room if you need me”

     “Don’t sleep too late” Jin asks Yoongi sweetly, remind him of his mother.

     “Yeah, sure mother” Yoongi try to tease Jin and hurriedly leave him to the living room.

     “Yah! I’m not your mother!” he hears Jin shout to him back, but he already sit in the living room and turn on his laptop in his lap. He put an earphone connected to his laptop and start working on his new song. He writes some lyric and composes some music to it. He loves making music, if he want, he can do this all night long.

     Yoongi still working even though it’s almost morning, but due to tiredness at 4 a.m he pass out in the couch with his laptop still in his lap and earphone hung loosely in his neck. He sleeps so peacefully until a loud knock wake him from his slumber.

     KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK

     Yoongi groans and open his eyes heavily, his right hand searching his phone somewhere in the couch. When he find it, he press a random button and squint his eyes due to his phone bright light.

     KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK

     “It’s 7 in the morning for God sake! Who the hell is knocking in this hour?!” Yoongi move his laptop from his lap to the table and gets up to the door while cursing silently.

     KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK

     He unlock the door and open it, ready to diss anyone behind that door. But before Yoongi could say anything, he was greeted with a big square smile and Yoongi should squint his eyes again.

     “Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Taehyung and this is Jeon Jungkook” The boy with square smile showing Yoongi a cute but good built looking guy beside him “We’re two additional member of big hit boy group, we move here today. It’s really nice to meet you sir!”

     That loud boy bow so fast with such a force even though he standing face to face near Yoongi, and that’s makes he smack his forehead with Yoongi’s.

     THUD

     “Ouch!”

     “Ouch you motherf..!”

     “Hyung!”

     Taehyung rub his forehead, so do Yoongi. The different is Taehyung plastered a big silly smile in his face while Yoongi curse something under his breath.

     “I’m sorry for Tae Hyung behavior! He’s a bit silly sometimes!” the cute guy, or what is his name again? Jangguk? Jogguk? Jungkook? showing his apologies by bowing so deeply his head almost touch his knee.

     “Sometimes you say? geez.. weirdos”

     “Hehe I’m sorry sir! I got so excited today because I’ll meet the rest of my band member. So if you excuse us, so we can look at our dorm” Then Taehyung immediately goes in, left a nervous Jungkook and dumbfounded Yoongi in front of their dorm.

     “Uhm.. excuse me.. you’re the landlord right?” Jungkook nervously asking.

     And with that Yoongi facepalm.