first meet

Let's fly with music, and me

          Since he was little, Min Yoongi always loves music. For him, music is like meals and beverage. Music is his basic needs, like when he needs a jacket in the winter and sunblock in summer. When he in the middle school he likes to spend his money to buy a music CD and then got scolded by his parents a lot. In the high school, his liking to music increase from just a listener to a wanna be maker. Did I already mention that he really like hip-hop music? Yes he loves it and he dreamed to become one of this holy music producer one day. His dream begin to become reality when he in university. One of his friends told him that there’s new entertainment industry casting for a hip-hop boy group. At first he hesitates about the idea to become an idol group. For god sake! He wants to become a producer of hip-hop music, he wants to make a good music for everyone, not become one of some guy who happily dancing in the stage with a lot of girl screaming their name! this is not exactly what Yoongi dreamed for. But when he thinks about it again, he thinks this opportunity is worth to try, it’s a hip-hop boy group after all.

          So here he is now, standing in front of big hit entertainment building with his back pack hanging loosely in his shoulder. Today he should meet some of the member of his boy band. He tightens his back strap and makes his way inside the building.

          He comes inside the studio to find 5 persons already sitting inside that room, one he recognize him as their group manager.

          “Oh Yoongi you came, come sit and we can start the introduction” his manager pointed an empty chair beside a kid looking guy, Yoongi assume that kid is going to be the maknae of the group.

          “Sure..” Yoongi lazily answer before giving small nods to everyone in the room. There is 5 person total include him self ‘so this will be a 5 person boy group, not bad’ Yoongi thinks.

          “Okay everyone, now we gather here because you have been chosen to become the new boy group of this company. I’m sure you all already know me, I’ll be the manager for this group. I’m sure there’s lot of question that you want to ask but I’m sorry I can’t be long with you here, I need to go to meet PD now, you can introduce your self to each other, then you can go to your dorm. It’s not far from here, you can follow Namjoon there he already know the place and he got the keys. Beside he’ll be the leader of this group” He tap a slightly dark skin guy, that’s must be Namjoon guy. “Okay, I’ll be going now. See you” with that the Manager leave the 5 boy in silence.

          “Ahm..” The leader finally break the silence “Well, like what you just heard from manager hyung, let’s introduce and make it simple just basic information like name and age, also your position in the group. I’m Kim Namjoon, born in 94, I”ll be the leader in this group and I used to be underground rapper, so I’ll be rapper” Namjoon shrugged his shoulder “maybe that’s all for now, you’ll get to know me better in the mean time we’ll life together by the way” some nod and hum in response. Yoongi smirk ‘underground rapper huh? Good material for hip-hop group’

           A pretty boy beside Namjoon take the next turn “Hi everyone I’m Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin, I’m born in 92 and I’m sure that I’ll be the vocal and face of the group, because you know I can’t rap” Seokjin rub the back of his neck awkwardly “Nice to meet you everyone, I hope we can get along well in the future”

          Loud voice comes from a guy with slightly long face after that “I’m Jung Hoseok, born in 94, I’m a dancer and a rapper too. It’s pleasure to meet you!” Hoseok smiles so brightly, Yoongi should squint his eyes.

          A kid looking guy next to Yoongi addressed next, he fidget a little seems nervous “Uhm.. I.. I’m Park.. J..”

          “Yo kid, no need to shuttering. This is not an audition” Yoongi try to encouraging this boy but seem his words only make the boy more nervous.

          “He’s right, we’ll all be friends who will spend most of time together. So please be comfortable around us okay?” Jin asks sweetly.

          The boy nodded and exhale some air “I.. I’m Park Jimin..” Jimin looks more comfortable when Hoseok put his hand in Jimin shoulder in a friendly manner. “I’m born in 95, I can dance and sing. It’s really nice to meet you hyungs”  

          After Jimin finished introduce him self. Everyone eyes look at Yonggi “I think I’m the last introducing. I’m Min Yoongi, born in 93. I like making music and I’m an underground rapper too”

          “Sweet” Namjoon smile satisfied “Well everyone we actually have 2 more members and manager hyung told me that they’ll arrive tomorrow or maybe in two days, I don’t really know” Namjoon inform the 4 other boy in that room.

          “So basically we’re a group of 7 people?” Jimin ask enthusiastic “Could it be they younger than me?”

          “Yes. They’re younger than you Jimin”

          “Yeah!” Jimin punch his fist up to the air. Joy is all over his face.

          “Idiot..” Yoongi said lazily.

          “Yah, Yoongi don’t be so rude” Jin give Yoongi a warning look.

          “Hyung.. it just, I don’t want being maknae of this group. Look how pathetic I’m around you now. If there someone younger than me at least I’ll feel more superior and I can dominate them” Jimin rub his neck awkwardly.

          “God.. I’m with weirdo..” Yoongi facepalm.

          “Guys shouldn’t we go to our dorm? I’m so curious what our dorm is like” Hoseok suggested.

          “I’m about to say that Hoseok” Namjood packed some of his stuff to his bag “Let’s go to our dorm and please don’t give your hope up to high” then Namjoon got up from his seat and out of the room followed by the others.