Don't Look Back

November stories

Prologue.

Lust…Sin…Kill…Death…and Revenge

Words that have different meanings but are connected with each other…

Having excessive love for someone is just one of the seven deadly sins by which may result in killing which is an injustice act that may lead to death and suffering of a person and soon can be followed by revenge of someone that will forever haunt you until he/she fulfills his/her desires to make you pay with what you had done.

Are you willing to sacrifice?

And when you’re the last one to be killed, I just got one advice for you…

 

 

Don’t. Look. Back.

*****

 

“Yah! Stop it!” Boa yelled as the guy pinned her on the wall and started kissing her neck. She struggled to get out but his grip only got tighter. He ripped her shirt and roughly smacked his lips on her. “Stop it Yoochun!”

“This is what you want right?” The guy slyly asked as he grinned and caressed her shoulders.

He was about to kiss her again but someone pulled him away and punched his face hard as he stumbled to the ground and wiped the blood on the side of his lips.

“Jaejoong!” Boa called and her boyfriend crouched down and sent more punches on Yoochun’s face.

“What the hell are you doing with my girl?!” Jaejoong spat on the guy below him and soon stood up when he tilted his head and saw Boa, trembling.

“You’re not part of the group anymore, bastard” He glared at Yoochun and went to pull Boa, who was grinning unknown to her boyfriend, away from the place.

Yoochun stood up and dusted off his pants, feeling the pain on his face. He went inside his car and promised one thing.

“I’ll make you mine, Boa”

***

Jaejoong drove Boa back home from their date the next night and she looked at the house thinking that probably Liyin was already sleeping since all the lights were turned off.

“Lock the door” Her boyfriend reminded her since the two girls were the only one who’s residing in the house. Boa jokingly saluted as Jaejoong pouted in return.

“I need to go now” Boa told him and was a bit disappointed as she picked up her bag. She opened the door and turned to face him just to give a sweet goodbye kiss. She stepped out of the car and bid goodbye as the car drove away from where she was standing.

She walked to the front door and got her key. She opened it and the light, only to be welcomed by Yoochun, who’s sitting on the couch in the living room.

“What are you doing here?” She questioned while not tearing her stare on him. He stood up and faced her with that playful expression plastered on his face that made her disgusted.

“What else? Now I can have you all alone” He huskily replied and she became alarmed. Her heart started to beat fast as Yoochun started to walk towards her.

“I’m warning you. Don’t come near me!” She threatened as if she had something that will hinder Yoochun to come forward but there’s nothing that can stop the angry predator now as he was cornering his prey.

“Where’s my sister?” She backed away, one step at a time until she felt her back touched the cold marble wall.

“Liyin...is such a bad girl” Boa widened her eyes when he pulled out a knife with blood stained on it. “So I made her shut up”

“What did you do?!” She tried to run upstairs but Yoochun pushed her back on the wall and placed the tip of the knife on her neck.

“No, please don’t” Boa begged as he sniffed the scent of her hair and laughed evilly. That laughter which made her shivered so much.

“Break up with that guy and be with me” He cruelly pulled her hair as she hissed in pain and started crying. She begged, opposing for the condition but he only ignored her unnecessary speech.

“Do it or I’ll make your life a living hell” He threatened and Boa gave up for being too scared at that moment. He grinned and turned around to get the phone to call her boyfriend and Boa took this opportunity to smack Yoochun on the head with the small figurine near her.

He fell down and she directly went upstairs to Liyin’s room. She saw her half sister tied up and her clothes were soaked with blood. She tapped Liyin’s cheek for her to be conscious as she was still crying. She loosened the rope and hugged her dear sister in her arms.

“Unnie” Liyin uttered and Boa was relieved hearing her sister’s voice. But her delighted mood was turned into a nervous one as she heard footsteps getting louder. Fortunately, she was able to lock the door before Yoochun can barge in the room but she screamed when he banged on the door continuously.

“You’ll never get away from me!”

Boa quickly got her phone from her bag and dialed Jaejoong’s number. She told him what was happening as the latter told her that he’s on his way now. The call was cut off and she realized that her battery was empty.

“Unnie” Liyin called once again and Boa went near her. “I’m scared”

“Don’t worry, Jae will be here soon” The older sister comforted as the banging of the door stopped. Both looked at each other and were getting paranoid with the silence. Liyin felt weak with the loss of blood in her as Boa hugged her tightly, wanting her sister to be strong.

The window glass broke suddenly and they saw Yoochun having difficulty coming in. Boa helped her sister to get up and the two went in Liyin’s bathroom. Boa locked the door and opened the cabinet to pick up the stun gun while Liyin was breathing heavily. Both were sweating and nervous with Yoochun’s next attack but there seemed to be silence again.

Boa walked towards the door but Liyin stopped her. The older sister slowly tilted the knob and without a warning, Yoochun charged in, pushing Boa on the wall and started strangling her. Liyin was screaming and felt helpless since she can’t do anything with her condition. She held her breath when she saw Yoochun ready to stab Boa but a gun shot was heard. Yoochun dropped his knife as he collapsed and lay lifeless on the tiled floor.

“Jae!” Boa saw Jaejoong dropped the gun and ran to hug him as he hugged her back.

“Liyin..We need to bring her to the hospital” Boa went beside her sister and at the same time Junsu came in and saw the scene. He carried Liyin in a bridal style and went down to his car and drove to the nearest hospital.

“It’ll be fine now” Jaejoong held his girlfriend in a secure way and calmed her down.

Seulgi and Yunho came in next and saw Yoochun’s body lying there as Boa hadn’t still recovered with what happened.

“Oh my god! Boa, are you ok?” Seulgi hollered as she saw blood on her shirt. The blood she acquired from Liyin.

“Does she look okay to you?” Jaejoong mocked her as he stood up and went in the bathroom.

“What are you going to do with his body?” Yunho asked as Jaejoong bent down and looked at the guy’s face.

“Tch. Dispose it, what else?”

“Is that a bit too harsh?” Yunho asked again as his friend glared at him in return.

“Will you help me or what?” Jaejoong got irritated thus making Yunho went over the body and the two carried it down to the compartment of the car.

The four drove to a secluded area and the two guys buried Yoochun’s body there, knowing that no one had seen their crime.

***

Three years had passed after the horrible incident that happened and until now no one knows where the body of Park Yoochun is. The group somehow managed to forget about it and live the way they should be without acknowledging about their former friend.

Boa, Liyin, Seulgi and their new friend Yeonhee was shopping for Boa’s gown on her wedding with Jaejoong as Junsu, Yunho and another new friend Changmin helped the groom in choosing a perfect tuxedo for him.

After long hours of entering different shops, the girls were able to pick the gown while the guys had been long way finished. The eight friends stayed at the bride’s house and had a party of their own for the success of a strong relationship between the soon-to-be-married couple.

They drank beers, told funny stories and also teased each other as their mini party went on smoothly, almost. A sudden strange strong wind suddenly blew and the electricity was cut off.

“I’m scared” Liyin uttered as all felt goose bumps. They heard a loud noise coming from the repeating slamming of the door and all jumped off from where they’re sitting.

“What if this is Yoochun’s doing? He came back to get us!” Liyin assumed as she looked to her sister who was trembling and was being comforted by Jaejoong.

“Who’s Yoochun?” the quiet Changmin spoke up but was responded by Jaejoong’s arrogance.

“He’s a nobody”

“But why is Liyin scared and Boa is trembling?” Yeonhee curiously asked since she was also a newbie in the group.

“He was part of the group…….but one night he was about to kill Liyin and Boa” Yunho sighed and admitted to the two the memories they don’t even want to remember. “Jaejoong shot him and we buried his body somewhere”

Both Yeonhee and Changmin were shocked with the news they heard and can’t help but to get frightened to the other six people in the house.

“Stop it!” Boa yelled as she covered her ears. She was slightly traumatized about the incident years ago but she didn’t mention it to her friends, not wanting them to worry about her.

“Now you guys know, keep your mouth shut” Jaejoong coldly said as he looked at the two faces that showed stiffness. Both looked at each other and just nodded as for sure they can’t get away with it now.

The power came back but the atmosphere was still tense. No one spoke after until Seulgi’s phone rang. She picked it up and told everyone that she needs to go home since her parents told her so and Yunho bid goodbye as he was the one who will drive her girlfriend back home. Junsu did too and kissed Liyin before he left. Changmin cleared his throat and told them that he, too, need to go home and will accompany Yeonhee back but before they can leave the door, Jaejoong reminded them about their secret.

“Can you stay here tonight?” Boa, who was still frightened with what happened, asked Jaejoong as he picked up his jacket, ready to leave. He sat beside her and smiled.

“If you want me to” He replied and Boa leaned her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes. Liyin decided to went upstairs to her room as to not be a bother to this lovey-dovey couple.

***

A month was quickly gone after that second incident and the group was on their way on Junsu’s family’s rest house. They all agreed to go to get away from their work once in a while and to relieve their stress by enjoying their five days vacation.

But they didn’t know that going there was a bad idea in the first place.

They arrived on their destination and the visitors were amazed with the exterior and interior designs of the house and so is the garden. There was a pool at the side and full of ornamental plants can be seen at the back. The rest house was located in the upper part of the mountain and was the only building in the area. The caretaker gave the keys to Junsu and said goodbye to his landlord’s grandson.

The girls explored all the rooms of the house while the guys sat on the couch to get some rest due to the long trip. Junsu brought a wine and four glasses for them to drink as the girls were still roaming around.

“Are you planning to do it here?” Yunho asked Changmin, hinting about the plan.

“I don’t know, I guess” The youngest replied but the tone of uneasiness remained in his voice.

“If you want to confess, be sure of it” Jaejoong entered the conversation but soon walked upstairs to get some sleep.

“He’s right. I bet Yeonhee will say yes” Junsu added and drank his wine. Changmin nodded, getting ready for his attempt to ask Yeonhee out.

***

Two days had passed and things went on accordingly as they planned except for Boa who’s having this strange dream. She decided not to tell them since she knew that the guys won’t give any importance to it especially her fiancé. 

‘You’ll never get away from me!’

Boa jolted up, realizing that she had that nightmare again. She became petrified and Yoochun’s evil laugh was still echoing in her mind. He was going to kill her, that’s what she saw in her bad dream.

She looked at her side and saw Liyin sleeping soundlessly, hugging her pillow. She decided to go down and get something to drink as she slowly got out of the room. She went to the kitchen and as she was drinking, she saw a shadow at the window but it was gone in a blink of an eye. Out of curiosity, she opened the window and looked outside.

“Who’s there?”

“Hey” Boa screamed and stumbled on the floor when Changmin suddenly appeared in front of her. She felt her heart skipped a beat and Jaejoong suddenly entered the kitchen, asking about what happened.

“N-nothing. I was just startled” Boa stood up, feeling her knees got weaker.

“What are you doing outside?” She asked as she picked up her glass on the mat.

“Can’t sleep.” Changmin replied.

“Go inside and lock the door” Jaejoong dictated as the other guy nodded his head and disappeared from the couple’s sight.

“Can’t sleep too?” He asked his fiancée and she shook her head.

“Just got a bad dream” Boa placed her glass on the sink and Jaejoong pulled her upstairs to his room afterward.

“Why am I here?” She asked and Jaejoong smirked in return.

“Let’s sleep together” He whispered on her ear, making her felt that tingling sensation. Boa closed the door as both lay on the bed and slept for the rest of the night.

***

Morning came and all of them were in the dining area except for one.

“Have you seen Yunho?” Seulgi directly asked Changmin, knowing that the two guys both shared the same room.

“No. He said he will go to you last night but when I came back to the room, he’s not there” He replied and continued eating his breakfast.

“I see…Umm..I’ll just go find him” Seulgi went out from the dining room and searched for him in the entire house.

“Wa! This is so tasty! Who cooked this?” Boa joyfully announced when she sipped the soup until she finished it.

“Yeonhee and I did it, unnie” Liyin answered and was delighted after hearing her sister’s remark.

“Where did you go last night?” Yeonhee asked and Boa told her that she slept with Jaejoong, making Liyin spat out her food.

“You what?! Yah unnie!”

“Relax, nothing happened” Boa said in a casual way while munching her food.

“Are you sure?” Liyin looked in disbelief at her sister and to Jaejoong then back to her sister again.

“Yes, over my dead body” Boa stopped eating and stared at her sister as Jaejoong only smirked.

“Don’t say that. It’s creeping me out”

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna die”

“Why don’t we stop this conversation and enjoy our meal instead?” Junsu suggested as he was feeling strange in the situation.

“Guys, I can’t find Yunho anywhere” Seulgi showed up as the other six just finished eating.

“He probably went out.” Jaejoong said nonchalantly and walked to the living room.

“Yunho might be buying you a gift or something. Nothing to worry about” Boa came up to her and patted her shoulder, easing her friend’s tension.

“Yeah, maybe he is” Seulgi agreed and her worries decreased at the moment.

***

Hours had passed and the seven of them played with each other. They swam in the pool then drove down to the shopping arcade at the foot of the mountain but Seulgi hadn’t changed her mood since the beginning. She was still worried and felt much anxiety when Yunho was not picking up her calls.

“Something’s wrong?” Yeonhee asked and squeezed Seulgi’s hand as she sensed her friend’s nervousness.

“I need to find Yunho” Seulgi responded.

“Stop worrying. Maybe he is in the house now or probably he is sleeping” Yeonhee concluded and Seulgi smiled a bit.

She thought that maybe Yeonhee’s right. She’s just thinking way too much about him. She looked at the sky and asked the group if they can go back to the house since it’s starting to get dark.

All agreed, hopped in the van and headed back to the rest house. As they arrived, Seulgi was the first one to enter and called her boyfriend’s name. She went upstairs and the others rested on the living room.

They heard a scream suddenly and all of them hurriedly went where the voice was coming from. They entered Seulgi and Yeonhee’s room and saw Seulgi dropped on the floor pointing something inside the bathroom. As they looked, they were shocked when they saw the bathtub with blood and some stained the tiles.

“The mirror” Seulgi pointed and much from their fear, they saw some words written on it using the same blood in the tub.

It reads:

‘Who’s next – Yoochun’

Boa was speechless, as Liyin hugged Junsu, and Yeonhee comforted Seulgi. Jaejoong broke the glass into pieces and closed the door immediately. Changmin came in and said that the telephone line was cut.

Jaejoong looked at Boa and saw how frightened she was. He hugged her to stop her from trembling and looked at his friends. Everyone was scared especially the girls and Seulgi was wailing in assuming that the blood in the tub was Yunho’s.

Much from their luck, it suddenly rained hard, not knowing that there was a storm coming.

“You girls lock all the doors and windows then stay at Boa & Liyin’s room while Junsu and I will go to the police station.” Jaejoong gave them direction then turned to Changmin. “Stay with them”

The youngest guy nodded as Jaejoong and Junsu went out of the room but was stopped by Boa.

“Don’t go..I’m scared Jae..What if something happen while you’re gone?” Boa grabbed his wrist and held it tightly.

Jaejoong held her arms and looked directly to her eyes. “Everything will be fine and Changmin will be here to protect you”

“I’ll come” Boa pleaded and Jaejoong was about to agree but interrupted by Liyin’s outcry.

“Stay with Liyin. We’ll come home soon, ok?” Jaejoong assured her as Boa hesitantly nodded. Seeing her younger sister’s expression, she knew she needed her. Jaejoong planted a kiss on her lips before leaving but Boa pulled him, giving another peck on the lips. “Be safe” She uttered.

The five people who were left in the house looked through the window at Junsu & Jaejoong who’s getting in the car and soon drove off.

“You heard what Jae said, C’mon” Boa looked at them as the other four nodded their heads. They all closed the doors and windows in every room and went back to the room where they should stay.

But only Liyin, Boa and Seulgi came back. They waited for the two for an hour but they didn’t show up.

“Oh my god! What if Yoochun killed them already just like what he did to Yunho?” Liyin was becoming hysterical for all these occurrences but Boa shushed her.

“Yoochun is dead and we still don’t know if Yunho is really dead or still alive.” Boa reasoned and looked at Seulgi who was still stiffened with what happened earlier.

They heard a scream once again and it sounded like Yeonhee’s voice. The three scurried down while Liyin held each of her two unnie’s hand.

“Where is she?” Seulgi spoke, realizing what was happening, as the whole house was in an awkward silence. They heard someone crying and searched for it. Boa slowly opened the closet and Yeonhee was hiding there. Yeonhee saw them and hugged Boa as she was shaking with fear. Boa tried to calm her down and asked where Changmin was but Yeonhee only cried harder.

They pulled her out of the closet, and the four girls went back to the sisters’ bedroom. Seulgi rubbed Yeonhee’s shoulder to comfort her and gladly, Yeonhee’s crying subsided. Boa, then, asked her where she had been and how did she end up in the dresser.

“I..I saw a shadow and it was like holding a knife. I became scared so I hid in there then that’s when you found me. I wanna go home. I don’t want to be here.” Yeonhee explained and pleaded.

“I told you I was right. Yoochun came back to get his revenge!” Liyin spoke with a scared look to her sister.

“Will you just shut up! Are you crazy?!” Boa burst out as she can’t handle her sister’s conclusion anymore. Even if she’s half believing her, there’s no way a dead person can go back to life.

Hearing her sister’s shout, Liyin felt hurt and ran out of the room. Seulgi called her name and was about to follow her but Boa stopped her, telling her that Liyin was getting on her nerves.

“Look, she ran out and in great danger now. We don’t really know who’s doing this trick on us.” Seulgi defended and was alarmed.

“Sh*t! Stay here!” Boa also ran out of the room and looked for her sister. She went to every room upstairs but she’s nowhere to be found. She slowly went downstairs and whispered Liyin’s name. She became alert when she heard Liyin’s scream and some splash of water. She went outside from the front door but was pulled back by a hand. She screamed on top of her lungs and threw several punches but what made her relieved was when she heard her fiancé’s voice.

“Hey hey it’s me” Jaejoong shielded her punches and tried to hold her arm which he successfully did.

“Jae! You’re here” Boa quickly hugged him but remembered the reason she went out. “Liyin! Let’s go” Boa pulled him and went to the pool.

She saw a wet Junsu and Liyin at the side of the pool and asked what happened. Boa hugged Liyin and apologized with what she said a while ago. Liyin explained that she slipped and Junsu came to help her.

“C’mon, let’s dry you up”

The four entered the room and Boa took two towels for her sister and Junsu as she told about Changmin and Yeonhee.

“We need to leave this place as in now” Liyin exclaimed but Junsu told them they can’t. Because of the storm, the road got blocked by trees and there was a landslide nearby, making the two of them having no option but to walk to get here.

“Let’s spend the night here then Junsu and I will go back to the police station” Jaejoong said and all of them accepted the idea.

“Do you..” Junsu wondered but only earned gasps from his friends. “Do you think Changmin is behind of this killing?”

“Come to think of it…” Yeonhee spoke at last and all attention was on her. “He’s sharing a room with Yunho”

“Right. And I saw him outside the night before Yunho was gone. Do you think he..” Boa soon entered the conversation.

“Did he? Did he actually…” Seulgi trailed off as she started crying, remembering that blood incident.

“He’s probably still in this house” Junsu added and a gush of wind enveloped them as all of them shivered.

“We can’t possibly leave this place.” Jaejoong told them. “I’ll go tomorrow to the police station and Junsu will stay with you girls.”

***

Next day at 11 am.

Boa woke up when her face was struck by the sunlight and realized that Jaejoong wrapped her in his arms. She kissed him on the lips as he slowly opened his eyes then both greeted each other and got up from the bed.

“Liyin? Where’s Liyin?” Boa asked as she didn’t saw her sister anywhere in the room. She woke up the three and asked if they saw her but all shook their heads. They started searching for Liyin and Jaejoong was getting ready to go.

“I’ll go now” Jaejoong talked and picked up his jacket.

“Promise me you’ll come back” Boa tugged at his shirt and he replied a smile.

***

Seulgi and Boa stayed in the room while Junsu almost gave up in looking for Liyin and Yeonhee told them she’ll just get something to drink.

Time passed by quickly but there’s still no sign of Yunho, Liyin and Changmin. It was getting dark and Boa was becoming worried than ever and Jaejoong was still not back yet.

“Calm down…maybe Jaejoong will come here along with some policemen” Seulgi encouraged but the nervousness was still there.

“Where’s Yeonhee and Junsu?” Boa asked since the two of them left the room for about seven hours and it’s already six. Both girls widen their eyes as they assumed that probably Changmin already killed them.

They decided to leave the room and ran out of this creepy house.
Boa peeped outside the door and looked if there’s someone at the corridor. Knowing that the coast was clear, she went out of the room together with Seulgi and headed downstairs.

“Wait. Look” Seulgi pointed at the side and saw Junsu’s back. He was sitting on the bench near the pool and they decided to approach him.

Boa tapped his shoulder and screamed afterwards as they saw Junsu’s head fell out of his neck. Both screamed and ran away from his body. Boa quickly locked the door and headed towards the room they were before followed by Seulgi. But Boa cried when she saw Liyin’s body hanging on the ceiling with a rope around her neck.

“Oh my god!!” Seulgi pulled Boa out of the room to go at the attic and locked the door after.

“Liyin..” Boa was trembling and the image of her sister was still on her mind.

“We’re safe here for now” Seulgi panted and leaned her back to the wall. Boa remained quiet and told herself to be strong. She needs to get out of this place with Seulgi and meet Jaejoong on the way.

“Do you smell that?” Boa asked as she covered her nose. Sure there was a foul odor and as Boa the light, Seulgi screamed when she saw Yunho’s head beside her leg and was looking at her.

Both ran away again and just went in to the first room they saw. The room was completely dark and they can’t find the light switch.

“What will we do now? Junsu, Liyin, Yunho, and probably Yeonhee are dead” Seulgi whispered and Boa doesn’t know what to say. A lot of things happened and she was wondering if it’s possible that they can make it out alive until morning.

Both heard footsteps approaching them as both became tensed and the next thing they knew was they felt something hard hit on their head and soon fainted with the impact.

***

Jaejoong tried to come back as fast as he can even though it was pitch dark on the way to the rest house. The police said that the police units will come by midnight since they’re helping residents whose houses were flooded, implying that they need to wait, making him got frustrated and more worried when he remembered Boa.

He cursed when he saw the house on fire and ran towards it. He noticed something near the pool and decided to approach it but backed away as he saw Junsu’s head on the ground. He became alarmed and went upstairs to search for his love. He went to Boa and Liyin’s room and the next thing that made him shock was Liyin’s body hanging there.

Cold sweats were starting to form and he became more nervous than ever. He was about to go out but he heard the sound of flowing water in the bathroom.

His eyes grew bigger as he saw Boa who was submerged in the bathtub full of water with her hands and feet both tied up. He quickly picked her up and laid her on the floor. He did a CPR several times and was about to give up since she was being unresponsive and cold as ice.

“Boa, don’t die on me!” He tried another one and luckily Boa coughed, gasping for air. Jaejoong felt relieved and cried. He untied the rope and hugged her tightly as if he doesn’t want to let go of her anymore.

“What happened?” Jaejoong asked as he wrapped his jacket on her and Boa was still figuring it out.

“I…I don’t know” Boa weakly replied. She was becoming sleepy but Jaejoong told her not to. “Seulgi and I were searching for Junsu and Yeonhee since……..then we saw Junsu, Liyin and Yunho..they..they’re all dead. We went to a room then something hit me hard then..then you save me..” She started to cry, remembering the scenes she saw earlier. She elaborated all that happened after her memories flashed back.

“C’mon, we need to leave” Jaejoong helped Boa stand up as she was still feeling weak.

“How about Seulgi?” She held on him tightly, afraid to fall down.

“There’s no time..we need to get some help” Jaejoong reasoned and both left the bathroom. Boa cried again when she saw her sister’s lifeless body and Jaejoong tilted her head towards the door to forget about it for now.

“Help me!” Both looked at each other as they heard a girl’s voice.

“It’s Yeonhee!” Boa concluded and Jaejoong nodded his head. “Yeonhee! Where are you?” Boa shouted in the hollow hall full of fire.

“Boa? Boa is that you? I’m trapped. I can’t get out!” The couple heard her and soon they found Yeonhee. Boa was about to run to her but Jaejoong stopped her.

“What are you doing? She needs help!” Boa asked, trying to be freed on Jaejoong’s grip but he didn’t let go.

“Where were you after you left Boa and Seulgi in the room?” Jaejoong asked Yeonhee while glaring at her.

“I..I went to the kitchen. I saw a man but it’s too dark, I can’t clearly see his face and Junsu…he stabbed Junsu. I became scared and find a place to hide” Yeonhee explained but the look on Jaejoong’s face still remained.

Jaejoong scoffed. “What a splendid excuse, huh? During that time, it was still afternoon and you can clearly see someone’s face from a far. And how did you know that Boa went out during our third day here in the house?”

Boa held Jaejoong’s arm tightly and looked at Yeonhee in disbelief. It was her all along?

“Are you accusing me?” Yeonhee asked in a mocking tone and her expression turned into a scary one.

The door beside the two opened and Seulgi crawled while hissing in pain as blood covered her body. Boa crouched down and held her. Seulgi pointed her finger at Yeonhee but soon dropped her hand and lay there, lifeless.

“Seulgi..Seulgi!” Boa shook her but there was no response. She was crying at the death of another close friend and she wanted it to stop now.

Yeonhee laughed evilly then pointed the gun at Boa. Boa was shocked and slowly stood up beside Jaejoong, asking her why she’s doing it.

“What do you want?!” Jaejoong asked in an aggressive tone which made Yeonhee pointed her gun to him.

“You and your fiancée’s life” She answered with full of hatred in her eyes.

“But why? We didn’t do anything wrong to you.” Boa told her as Yeonhee can only laugh.

“Boa Boa Boa…I guess I didn’t fully introduced myself to you before.” 

“I’m Yeonhee…younger sister of Park Yoochun...the person you used!” Yeonhee told the truth and cocked the gun as the couple was shocked with the news they heard.

“Can’t believe it?” Yeonhee smirked, accepting her victory just by looking at the two’s scared faces. “Oh, you know what, it was fun killing those five..and you’re next!”

“Yeonhee, calm down please. It’s not what you think” Boa tried to explain but Yeonhee didn’t mind it.

“He was molesting Boa..and he almost killed her and Liyin!” Jaejoong taunted as Yeonhee’s grip on the gun only got tighter.

“No! He only did it because your stupid fiancée asked him to do that so you can be jealous!” Yeonhee was screaming and being hysterical as tears were streaming down on her face. “And you, you used my brother! He loved you but you just treated him like a toy! He didn’t deserve to die. He was my only family and you took him away from me! You are born to be killed!!”

Yeonhee pulled the trigger but Jaejoong pushed Boa on his back as his body accepted the bullet. He fell on his knees as he clenched the side of his abdomen.

“Jaejoong!” Boa got down and hugged him.

“Stop it now, please. I beg you. If you want to kill me, leave Jaejoong alone”

“Ha! Do you think I will fall for that? I’ll be satisfied when I killed the both of you.” Yeonhee looked intensely at Boa who was dripping with tears and sweat. It was becoming hot as the fire was getting bigger with every second.

Jaejoong tried to stand up and pulled the knife on his pocket. He charged at Yeonhee but only to be welcomed by three gun shots. He fell flat on the floor as his blood was oozing out.

“Jaejoong!!!!” Boa screamed as she shook him but he was already gone.

“Your savior is dead. You’re next b*tch” Yeonhee pulled the trigger and Boa closed her eyes, waiting for her death. But when nothing happened, she opened her eyes and saw Yeonhee kept on pulling the trigger and assumed that she ran out of bullets.

Boa quickly stood up and run downstairs. She was panting heavily while searching for the exit.

“You won’t escape from me!” Yeonhee threatened and followed her victim.

Boa heard a siren and looked outside the window to see police’s cars, ambulances and fire trucks. She looked back and saw no sign of her killer.

“I’m here! I’m here!” Boa shouted as she tried to get out but the fire was a hindrance to her. She waved her hand at the window, hoping that they can see her.

“Don’t look back” Boa was startled with the voice and slowly looked back. Not knowing that what she did will only cost her life. Yeonhee stabbed her right to the heart and Boa was dead instantly. The ceiling went down and crushed to them as firemen started to put the fire out and policemen went inside the house.

After an hour, the fire was put off and an investigation was conducted. They found seven dead bodies in the house that were known to be Kwon Boa who was stabbed right through her heart, Kim Jaejoong who was shot four times, Kim Junsu whose neck was slashed, Zhang Liyin who was hanged on the ceiling, Bae Seulgi who was stabbed on the lower abdomen, Shim Changmin who was drowned, and Jung Yunho whose body was chopped into pieces.

But for Yeonhee, no one knows where she is.

No one knows what happened to her next.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Or maybe…
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..she’s just behind you, DON’T LOOK BACK!

 

 

 

November 2010