Covering it up

I'm (totally not) okay.

Whoa! 45 subs! OMG! Thank you!

ENJOY!!


Jin came back with a first aid kit box, he sat down beside Jimin, “here, put your legs on my lap”

“I can do it myself, hyung. You don’t have to”

“Jimin, stop. Your foot is bleeding, right now. I need to bandage it”

“it’s okay hyung, it just a small scratch”

“yeah sure, the blood even left stain on your slipper” Jin put Jimin legs on his lap, and started to clean the wound with alcohol before bandage it, “you are not lying that this wound is not Yoongi’s fault, right?”

Jimin smiled, “of course not, he is too gentle to do that” it’s true that Yoongi never hit him, the worst thing Yoongi does just yelling and shouting. Jimin is okay with that

Jin looked at him, the puffy eyes made him sad, “I really want to explain this to Yoongi, so there will be no misunderstanding anymore”

“it’s okay, it’s our problem, I’m sure we can handle this” Jimin reassured the older, Jin sighed, “okay, I believe you, but if something goes wrong, you have to tell me, immediately!” Jimin nodded and smiled cheerfully

“change your clothes”

“we are going out again?!”

“of course, I’m not going to let you stuck here, you need some fresh air outside, and I have to meet Namjoon, his key is still with me”

“but—”

“No club, I promise! I asked him to meet me at Sprinkle Rainbow”

“I know it just—”

“I’m going to treat you an ice cream”

‘maybe if I agree, he would think I’ll forget Yoongi’s attitude’ Jimin thought, “Deal!”

They met Namjoon at the café, Namjoon said something like “Jin, remind me to say something about Jimin later at home” which left Jimin puzzled, ‘why would he say something about me to Jin?’ but he shrugged

And now they got their ice cream and ready to leave the mall, Jimin caught something from the corner of his eyes, the familiar figure, Yoongi.

He saw his husband sat in one of the restaurant with one guys and two women, he put his arm comfortably around one of the woman and they seems like to have fun, seeing how Yoongi smiled. He was to absorbed seeing his husband to the point where he couldn’t hear Jin called his name

Jin was curious about the thing that Jimin saw, he turned his head to the Younger’s direction, and widened his eyes, “isn’t that Yoongi?!”

His words finally snapped Jimin back to the reality, “w-what?”

“that’s Yoongi! Oh God! What the hell he is doing?!”

“N-no, hyung! It’s not him, he won’t be here”

“No, Jimin. It’s him. It’s a freaking Yoongi!”

“Hyung, believe me, he won’t be here, that person just have similar appearance with Yoongi”

“Jimin, open your eyes, it’s him!”

“Hyung, I know my husband better, it’s not him. Let’s go, you are going to make a ruckus here” Jimin pulled Jin away

‘I’m sorry for lying. I can’t let you know this side of my husband, let me be the only one who know about this, you don’t have to, all of you don’t have too’

 --^^--

-Jin POV-

“Namjoon?” Jin called his lover as he closed the door, ‘probably still sleeping, that lazy head’ Jin made his way to the bedroom, Namjoon still lying dead on the bed, Jin sat on the bedside patted his head, “hey, wake up, don’t you want to have lunch?” Namjoon stirred a bit but continue to sleep

“Yah.. wake up” no response

“fine, I’m going to make lunch, then..” but an arm wrapped around his waist along with a husky deep voice, “stay”

“and what should I do? Stare into the wall while you sleeping soundly and wrapping your arm? Ha. No.” Jin slapped the younger’s cheek playfully, Namjoon sat up on the bed, pulling Jin closer, “what if I’m going to tell you a story?”

 “Ah! Tell me the thing about Jimin, the one you said at the café”

Namjoon didn’t reply, his brain still processing what Jin said, “Ah! That one, you remember the club I went last night, didn’t you?” Jin nodded, “Jimin is having a—”

“wait, let me finish my story” Namjoon interrupted him, “when I was on the stage, doing my job, I saw Yoongi, or maybe just a person that looks like him, he is really similar with Yoongi, but the difference is he made out with a woman”

Jin connected the dots, “Namjoon! This morning, Jimin got yelled at by Yoongi, because Yoongi found out that Jimin went to that club, that guy must be Yoongi, then!”

“but you got there around 10, and I saw that guy around 1 and maybe he is not, because there is no way he went to the club just to make out with a woman”

“he is cheating! I can’t let this happen!”

“Wow, wait, calm down, I may mistook that person, I mean it’s been 4 years since I last met Yoongi at the wedding ceremony”

“but, Namjoon, just now, Jimin and I were getting an ice cream, and we saw a guy, he really looks like Yoongi, I swear it was him!”

“did Jimin see that guy?”

“he did! But he insisted that it wasn’t Yoongi. I knew it! He isn’t busy working, he is busy cheating!”

“calm down, we can’t do anything, Jin.. it’s their problem”

“but I need to help Jimin!”

“even Jimin said it’s not Yoongi. We can’t interfere their problems, they have to sort it out themselves”

Jin didn’t know how to reply Namjoon’s words, after a couple minutes of silence, Jin decided to ask “…what if they can’t?”. Namjoon rest his head on Jin’s shoulder, “then, we can lend some help”


I might do double update because it's really short

the next chapter will includes Yoongi's parents *spoiler alert*

thanks for your comments, it motivates me! :D

Sorry for grammatical error and typos, english is not my first language

Comments are lovely~ <3 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧