Grumpy

I Care For You

"Come in," Jiyong said dully, lying on his stomach on his bed. Expecting it to be Seunghyun, he didn't move. The door opened slowly, and Seungri entered. The two boys stared at each other awkwardly, before Seungri murmured, "Sorry."

"Did Seunghyun make you apologize?" Jiyong asked emotionlessly.

Seungri shook his head and murmured, "No. I just wanted to talk with you, Hyung."

Jiyong hid a smile at the word 'hyung'. He liked being called that. Jiyong sighed and shuffled over, making sure his still hot bottom didn't touch anything. He winced a bit when the fabric of his trousers shifted a bit, but didn't make a sound. "Sit down. Or do you want to keep standing like that like a lost mouse?"

Seungri bit his lip before sitting down beside him on his bed and wincing. Jiyong rolled his eyes and stifled his laughter. "You might want to lie down on your stomach, or Seunghyun'll think that he didn't spank you enough." It was a joke, of course, but Seungri's eyes widened before he slowly crept onto his stomach. Jiyong half-grinned and said, "I'm kidding."

Seungri smiled a bit, looking a big more relaxed than when he first entered. Jiyong looked at Seungri properly for the first time. Seungri had soft and ruffled dark black hair and light brown eyes that seemed to look into his soul. He was rather thin, but not in an unhealthy way. He would fatten up a bit more under Seunghyun's care, just like Jiyong had. His hair was standing up and down all over the place as if it was never neat.

"So? He paddled you good, didn't he?" Jiyong said, raising an eyebrow.

Seungri winced, rubbing his backside ruefully. "It hurt."

"It's supposed to," Jiyong shrugged.

Seungri eyed him and Jiyong tilted his head questioningly. "You seem used to it."

"My backside is trained to withstand Seunghyun's hand," Jiyong joked with a grin. "And besides, it's not exactly the first time I've got my backside tanned."

"You'll get it tanned again if you two don't go to sleep soon."

Jiyong jumped when Seungri started. Seunghyun was glowering at them sternly. "Go to sleep," Seunghyun told them.

"Ne, Hyung," Jiyong and Seungri chorused.

Seunghyun gave them one last stern look before closing the door.

Jiyong rolled back, forgetting that his backside was still sore, and yelped. "Ow!"

Seungri giggled and Jiyong glared playfully, muttering, "Brat."

Seungri grinned even more. Then he became solemn and said, "Jiyongie Hyung?"

"What?"

"Why does Seunghyunnie Hyung spank us?"

"To get us to learn," Jiyong replied. He rubbed his bottom. "Him caring for us is the main reason, I suppose."

"Yeah, well, it hurts," Seungri whined.

Jiyong reached over and smacked his backside.

"Ow!" Seungri squeaked. Jiyong smirked, then yelped, his eyes widening, when Seungri tackled him off the bed.

"You idiot!" Jiyong huffed, tickling Seungri's sides in half annoyance and half jokingly. "Seunghyun Hyung will have heard that."

"Oops," Seungri said with a grin.

The door opened right after and Seunghyun stepped it. "All right, that's it," he growled. "Both of you get back on the bed, on your stomachs immediately."

Jiyong and Seungri both scrambled to do so immediately, then looked up promptly at Seunghyun. Seunghyun headed toward them and gave Jiyong's thighs and sore backside a few stinging swats.

"Owwww, Hyung," Jiyong whined, trying to roll away.

"Uh huh," Seunghyun muttered, giving him one last smack before aiming his hand towards Seungri's backside.

"Oww! Ow, ow, ow! Hyung!" Seungri squealed, twisting around.

"That'll be a lesson for you two," Seunghyun growled. "Now go to sleep, or else next time I'm coming up here with a wooden spoon."

"Nooooo!"

"You don't have to!"

"We'll go to sleep!"

"Do it. Now." Seunghyun narrowed his eyes sternly. "Seungri, you can sleep here. Sleeping together'll get the two of you friendly with each other. Now sleep."

"Ne, Hyung," they chorused.

Seunghyun gave them one last look before nodding and turning off the lights. "Good night," he said."

"Good night."

They heard Seunghyun's footsteps fade away downstairs, and Jiyong whispered, "You're a brat, you know that?"

"And you're a jerk," Seungri murmured back, shifting on the bed.

"I'm your Hyung," Jiyong said, rolling his eyes. "Don't talk to me like that."

"Merong." Seungri stuck out his tongue. Jiyong smacked his head and Seungri yelped. "Owww!"

"Shut up!" Jiyong hissed, glancing immediately towards the door.

"Boys ... do I have to come up there?"

"No!"

"Then. Sleep."

Jiyong snuggled against Seungri and murmured, "Good night."

Seungri was already sleeping.

**********

The alarm rang and Jiyong smacked at it, spitting out curses. It was 6 in the morning, and school started at 7:30. Seungri was already up; the spot beside him on the bed was empty. Jiyong groaned when Seunghyun appeared, saying, "You ever say those words again and I'll wash out your mouth."

"Shut up, you don't even care," Jiyong muttered under his breath quietly. Unfortunately, not quiet enough. Jiyong's breath hitched nervously when Seunghyun stopped.

"Would you like that say that again?"

"No," Jiyong muttered.

"I thought so." Seunghyun sent him a stern look, saying, "Now get up and come downstairs to have breakfast. You do have school soon."

Jiyong groaned. "What about Seungri? I bet he doesn't have to go to school, and that's not fair."

Seunghyun sighed and crossed his arms. "Jiyong-ah, Seungri is going to school today. I've registered him at your school, but he's in grade five because he's younger than you. You're in grade eight, you're graduating to high school next year."

"I know that!" Jiyong huffed, throwing off the blankets.

"That means you're responsible for his safety at school. Make sure he's safe, but don't get into any fights, all right?"

"What if I see some kid punching his guts out?" Jiyong asked cheekily, knowing he was testing Seunghyun's patience. "I'll just stand and watch him get beat up, yeah?"

Seunghyun narrowed his eyes. "No, call a teacher. Whatever happens, I do not want you getting into a fight if you can avoid it."

"Fine, yeah, whatever," Jiyong growled. "Now get out of my room. I need to change." When he saw the look on Seunghyun's face, he gulped a bit. "Please?" he added tentatively, and a bit too late.

Seunghyun stepped forward, towering over him and tipped his chin up with a finger. Jiyong gulped. This wasn't good, judging from the stern look on Seunghyun's face. "Now, you listen carefully, Kwon Jiyong," Seunghyun began softly and sternly.

Jiyong gulped again. Uh oh. Full name. "Ne?" he whispered, trying to look down but Seunghyun wouldn't let him.

"You keep that sass up and you'll find yourself over my knee," Seunghyun said sternly. "I wouldn't enjoy a sore bottom, especially at school." He let Jiyong's head drop before giving his backside one hard swat and saying, "Now get dressed and come downstairs."

"Ne, Hyung," he said sullenly.

When he got downstairs, he found Seungri already at the table, stuffing his face with pancakes and fruits. "Hi, Jiyongie Hyung!" he chirped happily. "We're going to school!"

"I know," Jiyong grumbled, grabbing a plate and picking up his fork to stab at his breakfast. "And you'll get beat up, I bet. They always do that to the new kids." He smirked, feeling strangely satisfied when he saw Seungri look frightened.

"Will they?" Seungri whispered. "Will it be bad?"

"Maybe." Jiyong shrugged and smirked again. "If you're lucky, you might get one of the weaker bullies."

Seungri looked down at his pancake and spread some syrup around before sighing. Seunghyun came in, fully showered and dressed. Jiyong stiffened a bit in discomfort when Seungri said timidly, "Seunghyunnie Hyung?"

Jiyong tried to give Seungri a death glare, but Seungri seemed to not see him, only playing with his breakfast with his fork, now probably feeling quite sullen and scared instead of happy and excited.

"Seungri, please don't play with your food," Seunghyun scolded softly, and Seungri stopped.

"Sorry," he mumbled. He glanced up at Seunghyun while Jiyong tried to munch as quickly as he could while pretending to be innocent. "Hyung? I don't want to go to school."

Seunghyun frowned. "But you were so excited just a few moments ago."

"Jiyongie Hyung told me I would get beat up," Seungri pouted. "I don't wanna get hit, Hyung. Please let me stay home?" He gave Seunghyun a pleading look but got no reply.

Instead, Seunghyun had grabbed the back of Jiyong's neck, making him almost choke on the pancake he was slowly chewing, and dragged him to the living room, barking out a quick order for Seungri to continue eating and not to get up.

Jiyong felt himself be pulled in front of Seunghyun. Seunghyun sat down on the couch, glowering at him. Jiyong scowled back and crossed his arms defiantly.

"What has gotten into you today, Jiyong-ah?" Seunghyun scolded, narrowing his eyes. "I told you to stop with the attitude, then you tell Seungri lies about school. Do you really want to go to school with a sore bottom?"

Jiyong scowled even more. "I didn't tell lies to Seungri, and I'm not going to go to school with an aching backside."

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And why is that?" he inquired in a soft and deadly tone.

Jiyong gulped a bit. Now it was too late to apologize so he took a deep breath and growled, "Because I'm not going to let you."

Seunghyun stared at him for a few moments before scoffing and saying, "Since when have you never 'let' me spank you? You deserve it anyway. I'm sure it's still a bit tender from yesterday."

Flushing, Jiyong snapped, "Can I go now?"

"No, you most certainly are not excused," Seunghyun growled.

"I never asked to be excused," Jiyong huffed before turning around. He barely had the chance to take one step because Seunghyun grabbed his arm, pulled him over his knees and tugged down his trousers and pants. He yelped a bit, squirming at the sudden stinging on his backside.

Seunghyun didn't hesitate in warming the backside on his lap and Jiyong squirmed, crying out, "This isn't fair!"

"Why isn't this fair, Jiyong-ah?" Seunghyun prompted. "How is this not fair?"

"You're a jerk!" Jiyong spat, kicking and trying to wriggle away in vain.

"I don't believe that was the question," Seunghyun said, smacking harder if possible.

"Owww! Ow, stop it!" And here Jiyong inserted a right nasty swear word.

Seunghyun paused and hissed, "What did you just say?", before lifting his knee up to tilt the rosy backside up and spanking the soft undercurve between the bottom and thighs.

"OWWWW!" Jiyong shrieked, writhing. "OWWW! S-Sorry! I didn't - OW!"

"Yes, you're always sorry when you're in this position," Seunghyun said, lowering his knee again.

Jiyong quivered with relief, but that relief was gone when Seunghyun began swatting hard at his already tender backside. "Owww," he sniffed miserably. He completely regretted behaving like a total idiot before - if he had heeded Seunghyun's warnings and instead kept his mouth shut, he wouldn't have been in the position he was in right now.

"Why were you acting like a three year old brat, Jiyong-ah?" Seunghyun asked, softening the swats just a tad bit.

Jiyong sniffled. "I-I dunno."

"I think you do." Seunghyun continued spanking.

"Owww!" Jiyong wailed. "I don't! I don't know, I d-don't know, you son of a-"

"Careful," Seunghyun interrupted. "I wouldn't want soap in my mouth if I were you." He lifted his knee again, saying, "And you do know, but you're just not telling me. And I suggest you to listen to me, or we'll be here for a while. So, tell. Me. Now."

And he brought his hand down firmly on the soft and painful undercurve. Jiyong howled in protest, wailing, "I-I'll tell you! Pl-Please stop! OWWWW! Ow, ow, ow! I-I'm sorry! P-Please ... I need to ... I need to t-think!" He sobbed in misery and full regret of his behaviour.

"You shouldn't have to think, Kwon Jiyong!" Seunghyun scolded firmly, smacking even harder. "You should fully well know why you did what you did and why!"

Jiyong sobbed. "H-Hyung," he whimpered in between sobs. "I-I'm sorry. Pleeeeaase, s-stop." Thank the lord, Seunghyun actually paused and lowered his knee slowly.

"All right, Jiyong-ah. I'm going to give you a minute to think why you did this and what you did."

Jiyong lay there, miserable and remorseful and sniffling. He quivered. He was so stupid, so, so stupid. He should have never told Seungri that he was gonna be beat up by stupid bullies, he should have never been so bad to Seunghyun. It hurt so much, his backside had already been stinging this morning from yesterday's tanning, and now it absolutely throbbed from the spanking Seunghyun was giving him now. When would Seunghyun stop? He had to go to school soon, he didn't want to go to school. Everyone would see the tear tracks and the way he hissed and shifted when he sat, but, oh, poor Seungri, going to first day of school wth a slightly stinging backside. Poor him! Going to school with a throbbing backside just because of his stupidity, and Seunghyun was never going to forgive him -

"What's going on in that head of yours, Jiyong-ah?" Seunghyun asked softly.

Jiyong blinked and mumbled, "I dunno."

"Ah." Seunghyun tsked and rubbed his sore backside, making him hiss. "Perhaps you want some help?"

"Mmm." Jiyong gave a small nod.

"Well, I think you were so cheeky because you wanted to test your limits. You told Seungri horrible stuff about school, making him scared. You did it because you wanted him to suffer just as much as you had suffered on the first day of school. You were so rude to me because you wanted my attention. Well, little dragon, I am giving you my full attention right now. Do you feel satisfied?"

Jiyong shuddered and whimpered, "'M really sorry. I-I thought... I'm s-sorry."

"Yes, no doubt that you are indeed sorry," Seunghyun said. "Anyone with a bottom this red and sore would be most definitely sorry." He patted Jiyong's backside, making him wince and whimper. "I think we're done here. You understand what you did wrong, and I'm sure you want to try and hide all traces of tears from your classmates."

Seunghyun let him up, pulling up his pants and trousers gently and carefully. Jiyong hissed when the material touched his aching backside. He bit his lip and whispered, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"I know, I know." Seunghyun smiled and said, "Come here, little dragon."

Jiyong leapt into his hug. After a while, Seunghyun patted his head and said, "You should get ready for school."

Jiyong nodded and headed upstairs. He quickly washed his face and dressed into appropriate school clothing. He headed downstairs to find Seungri already ready. "Bye," Jiyong said, giving Seunghyun a hug. He watched Seungri do the same, and opened the door.

"Remember what I said," Seunghyun said, looking slightly worried. "Both of you. Try not to get into any trouble, yeah?"

Jiyong and Seungri both nodded before stepping out and jogging to catch the bus.

**********

Author's Note: Yes! Chapter seven! :D I really hope this chapter was okay. I thank everyone who is still reading this story, and thank you to everyone who didn't run out of patience while waiting for this chapter XD I take my time because I want to give you all the best piece of writing I can write. Thanks! Love you all ;) In the next chapter, there'll be some trouble at school, despite Seunghyun's warnings ... oooh, goodie :)