Party Part Two

I Care For You

Jiyong groaned when he opened his eyes. His head was pounding and the sunshine was blinding him.

 

"Awake?"

 

Jiyong's half-opened eyes snapped open fully at Seunghyun's grim voice. He groaned, covering his eyes with his eyes. The light wasn't helping his headache.

 

"H-Hyung ..." he whimpered. "My head huurrrrts."

 

"Good for you." Seunghyun didn't sound sympathetic at all. "Maybe next time you won't act so stupidly.

 

Jiyong pouted. Seunghyun sighed and helped him sit up. "You're lucky I'm giving you medicine at all," he commented as Jiyong downed the medicine with water. "I shouldn't even be giving you this to make you learn your lesson."

 

Jiyong rubbed his eyes, trying to clear away the dots that were in front of his eyes. Seunghyun's scolding didn't end.

 

"Honestly, how many times do I have to tan your backside for you to learn? Huh? Do you want me to use something else than my hand, Kwon Jiyong? Do you like getting in trouble?"

 

"I didn't mean to," Jiyong sniffled. He swiped at his eyes, trying to stop the tears from flowing. "They f-forced me." He burst into tears, unable to stop himself, but yet Seunghyun was still firm and unsympathetic.

 

"Well, you could have refused," he said. "And then comes the fact that you shouldn't have even been there at all in the first place."

 

"Hyung, I’m sorry,” Jiyong whimpered. “I’m really sorry.”

 

Seunghyun just held out his hand and stated shortly, “Phone.”

 

Jiyong reluctantly handed his phone over and it was pocketed by Seunghyun. “If you’re going to sneak out like that, then your phone is confiscated until I begin to trust you again,” Seunghyun said sternly.

 

Jiyong desperately wanted to hug Seunghyun and cry his eyes out. He wanted to beg Seunghyun for forgiveness, wail that he was sorry.

 

Seunghyun must've felt slightly bad because he took Jiyong into his embrace, his hair slowly and murmuring quietly, "There, there, Yong-ah. You've made a mistake and we both know it, but you'll be forgiven. People make mistakes."

 

"I'm s-sorryyyy!" Jiyong sobbed, clutching at Seunghyun. "H-Hyung.... S-sorry!"

 

"I know," Seunghyun soothed. "I know you're sorry but you still do have to learn your lesson."

 

"Uh huh." Jiyong wiped his eyes. He willingly let Seunghyun lay himself over his lap and pull his jeans and pants down, knowing he deserved it.

 

The first swat landed and Jiyong whimpered. It was much harder than usual. “H-Hyung …” he whimpered, but Seunghyun hushed him with another firm swat.

 

“Do you think you don’t deserve this?”

 

“N-no, but-” Jiyong quivered, uncertain of what to say.

 

**********

 

“Do you think you don’t deserve this?” It made Seunghyun hurt to say something like that, but Jiyong needed to learn. Swallowing back the sighs, he landed another swat, struggling not to flinch. It always hurt him when he had to do this.

 

“N-no, but …”

 

Seunghyun felt Jiyong quiver. “Then there shouldn’t be any arguments,” Seunghyun pointed out, and Jiyong inhaled sharply as Seunghyun began to smack down firmly. This time, Jiyong would learn. He would never do something so stupid again.

 

Seunghyun looked down at the softly crying boy’s backside. It was pink. It would soon turn red under Seunghyun’s hard hand. He rested his hand gently on Jiyong’s stinging backside and just listened to Jiyong’s quiet sobs.

 

“Yong-ah …” he said quietly.

 

Jiyong made an effort to lift his head but Seunghyun gently but firmly pushed it back down. “N-ne, Hyung?” Jiyong said, weeping softly.

 

“Jiyong-ah, how many more times?”

 

“H-Hyung?” Jiyong lifted his head and this time Seunghyun let him, meeting Jiyong’s soft brown doe eyes.

 

“How many more times do we have to do this for you to understand?” Seunghyun asked sadly and Jiyong burst into tears, letting his head drop as he bawled into Seunghyun’s leg. Seunghyun began to spank again, though he did so a bit more lightly, as he knew Jiyong was already hurting emotionally and not just physically.

 

“H-Hyung,” Jiyong sobbed, going limp as his backside slowly lit on fire again. “S-sorrrryyyyyy! I won’t d-do it again, p-promise! I’ll be good, I’ll be good! P-Promise, I promise, H-Hyung!”

 

“Yong-ah, you already are good,” Seunghyun said quietly, patting Jiyong’s back, deciding that the boy had had enough. He sat his up and let his hot bottom drop between his legs while he hugged Jiyong to his chest. “Yong-ah, you’re the goodest boy I could ever have.”

 

Jiyong just continued to cry into Seunghyun’s chest, repeatedly sobbing out, “I’m sorry! S-Sorry! I’m sorry!”

 

“Okay, it’s okay,” Seunghyun soothed. “You’re forgiven and I still love you no matter what you do. Shhh, my little dragon, it’s okay.”

 

Jiyong fell silent at last, just sniffling. He held out his pinky and Seunghyun smiled. This was becoming a ritual. They linked pinkies and Seunghyun Jiyong’s ruffled hair.

 

“I love you too,” Jiyong said quietly after a while.

 

Seunghyun held him closer. He had never regretted adopting Jiyong.

 

**********

 

Author’s Note: So, here was part two. Sorry if it wasn’t as good as you expected. I’m wondering when to put Seungri in (Seunghyun adopts him too ^_^), any suggestions? Please comment, hope you enjoyed! Ideas are welcome!