Party - Part One

I Care For You

Author’s Note: This chapter will be split into two parts. Enjoy and PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! WARNING: Will contain spanking, (accidentally used) drugs and alcohol.

**********

“Hyung! Seunghyunnie Hyung!”

Seunghyun turned around. A bundle of red tumbled into him. “Hey, hey! Yah, Jiyong-ah, no running, remember?”

“Oh yeah. Sorry, Hyung.” 

“You don’t sound that sorry,” Seunghyun remarked, tipping Jiyong’s chin up. 

Jiyong cast his eyes down, fumbling with the hem of the new red sweater Seunghyun had bought for him. Seunghyun sighed. Enough of the scolding, he thought. “Well? Didn’t you come here to tell me something?”

At that, Jiyong perked up immediately. “Yeah,” he said, eyes shining once more.

Seunghyun turned around to fill up his cup of coffee. “Well? Go on.”

“Hyung, one of my friends invited me to go to a party with him. It’s going to be so cool and so fun, Hyung! There’ll be a bunch of rappers and singers and girls and-”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, who said you could go?” Seunghyun interrupted.

Jiyong’s eyes fell. He was obviously disappointed. “Well, I was going to ask you,” he said in a small voice. He glanced up. “Please, Hyung, can I go?”

Seunghyun sighed and took a sip of his coffee, tightly pressing his lips together. Jiyong gazed at him pleadingly. “I don’t know, Yong-ah,” Seunghyun began, already dreading Jiyong’s reaction. “I’ve been to one of those parties that you’re talking about when I was your age, maybe a bit older, and I’m not sure if I want you there.” He eyed Jiyong. “Will there be alcohol or drugs there?”

“I don’t think so,” Jiyong began uncertainly.

Seunghyun pressed his lips tightly again. “Jiyong-ah, are you sure or not sure? Because I know that teenagers get influenced wrongly. If there’s anything like that, I don’t you there.”

Jiyong groaned. “But Hyung!” he whined. “All my friends are going! All of them!”

“Well, tell them you’re not going,” Seunghyun replied, drinking his coffee again. “Mianhae, Yong-ah. Maybe we’ll go out for dinner instead, all right?”

“No, it’s not alright!” Jiyong huffed, kicking one of the kitchen chairs. “I really want to go!”

“I know,” Seunghyun said gently. “And I’m sorry. Maybe when you’re older and more responsible.”

“Oh, so I’m not responsible now? Is that it?” Jiyong huffed, ears turning red. “All right. Fine!”

“No, that’s not what I-” Seunghyun began.

Jiyong turned and stomped up the stairs to his room. The door slammed, making the windows shake.

Seunghyun groaned and ran his hand through his hair. It was only morning and his head hurt already.

**********

Jiyong stormed into his room, furious. He threw himself on his bed, huffing when he got a text.

Hey, you coming to the party?

Gritting his teeth, Jiyong texted back.

No, my Hyung said I can’t. I wish I could!

A few moments later he got a reply.

Hey, you’re Kwon Jiyong! You don’t let anyone boss you around! Just escape at night when your Hyung’s asleep. The party’s going to be awesome, you can’t miss out. Don’t forget the pretty little girls there!

Jiyong thought for a moment before texting back.

Huh. You’re right. Maybe I will sneak out. 

Cool man. See you tonight!

Jiyong turned his phone off, feeling fully satisfied. He was going whether Seunghyun wanted it or not!

**********

Jiyong narrowed his eyes when he heard the door to Seunghyun's room close, and the lights go out. It was time. 

He swiftly stuffed a few pillows under his blanket to form a sleeping shape before carefully opening his window. He grabbed his phone before jumping out and managing to land on his feet. 

He took a last glance at the house before turning and heading toward the party. 

He entered the house, arriving within ten minutes. The sound of chattering and music filled his ears as he stepped in. He was pulled into a group who looked very happy, and was handed a glass cup. 

"Go on!" one of them grinned, patting Jiyong's shoulder. "Go get a drink!"

Jiyong smiled at them before heading over to the table. He filled his cup with something that looked like fruit punch and was about to drink it when he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"Hey, Dragon! You here?"

Jiyong grinned at his friend. "Yeah."

"So, you managed to sneak out?"

Jiyong nodded, downing the drink in one shot. He frowned. The fruit punch tasted a bit strange, but he ignored it and quickly refilled it, beginning to sip it again.  

"Hey, hey, hey! Everyone gather around!"

Jiyong was pushed along with the crowd who stood in a circle. A guy with slicked black hair was holding a bowl.

"Ready to play Blind Pill?"

The crowd cheered in agreement. The slicked-hair guy looked around before his eyes fell on Jiyong. 

Jiyong gulped. The guy gave a nod. "You, step out." He pointed at Jiyong. 

Trembling, Jiyong shuffled out. The guy held out the bowl, which was full of pills. "Go on," the guy sneered. "Choose."

"Umm ... What do I do?" Jiyong asked timidly. 

The guy raised an eyebrow before explaining.  "Close your eyes and choose one out of the bowl. If you're lucky, then it'll be just a sleeping pill or a vitamin. If you're unlucky, well ... Let's just say it won't be pretty." The guy smirked. 

Jiyong, gulping, closed his eyes and slowly picked one out. He accepted a cup of water from one of the guys and popped the pill into his mouth and swallowed it with the help is water.

When nothing happened, he sighed in relief but to his dismay the crowd 'boo'ed. 

"Boring!" one of them complained loudly. "Give him a full cup and a cigarette and see how he is then!"

Shoved into his right hand was a glass cup of the fruit punch he had had before and in his left was ... a cigarette. 

"Drink it!"

"Smoke it!"

"Do it before we make you!"

Jiyong gulped. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to the party. Nevertheless, he downed the drink and felt himself swoon. He quickly inhaled with the cigarette in his mouth and coughed. It didn't feel pleasant. 

Coughing and wanting to vomit, Jiyong stumbled out of the party. 

He didn't know how he managed it, but be somehow found his house and stumbled in. Then everything went black. 

**********

Seunghyun was sipping a cup of tea. He had been unable to sleep for some strange reason. He felt uneasy so he had checked Jiyong's bed, and he had been sleeping soundly.

He stood up when the doorknob rattled and then the door swung open. Jiyong fell into his arms. 

"Wha-?"

The stench of cigarette and alcohol hit his nose and Seunghyun realized what had happened. Jiyong had disobeyed him and had gone to the party. 

Barely managing to suppress his anger, Seunghyun heaved Jiyong over his shoulder and carried him like a sack upstairs to his room. 

"This kid is dead when he wakes up," Seunghyun muttered. 

**********

Author's Note: So ... Ready for part two yet? ^_^ PLEASE COMMENT! It would sure help me write faster! I hope you enjoyed.