Shopping Trouble

I Care For You

"What do you want?"

 

Seungri bit his lip at Seunghyun's question. He really didn’t know what to buy, and he didn’t want to cause Seunghyun trouble by buying something that was expensive. He had actually wanted a red hoodie that was hanging near them with yellow and black designs that seemed to resemble something like a dragon.

 

“Anything,” Seunghyun assured him. “I don’t mind how expensive it is. Pick out anything you want, as much as you want.”

 

Seungri bit his lip. “I don’t want to cause you trouble …” he muttered.

 

“You won’t,” Seunghyun told him with a kind smile. “Just pick out-”

 

“Hyung!” Jiyong interrupted them by coming up with black, ripped jeans. “Don’t these look cool? Can we get them?”

 

Seunghyun examined the jeans before saying, “You’ll wear it for sure?”

 

“Yeah, of course.” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

Seunghyun shot him a warning look and said, “You know I don’t like it when you do that.”

 

Jiyong just sighed and said, “Can we get them?”

 

“Oh, alright, brat,” Seunghyun chuckled, ruffling Jiyong’s hair. “Go pick out another one for Seungri. I think it’ll suit him well.”

 

Jiyong just walked away, muttering something under his breath.

 

Seungri bit his lip timidly before grabbing the red sweater that he wanted. “Hyung?” he asked timidly. “Can I get this please?”

 

Seunghyun just nodded. “Of course.” He patted Seungri’s bottom and said, “Go on, pick out some more. Shirts, pants, socks, hats, anything you want.”

 

Seungri had never experienced this before. He kind of felt happy. After his mother had died, he had been left with his dad. They had been poor - people pitied them and Seungri had hated the sympathetic looks he had gotten every time he went outside with just a few coins in hope of buying bread or cheese or something cheap. Eventually, his father couldn’t take it anymore, and had tried to rob a bank, because Seungri had been starving. Seungri shuddered, remembering the horrible day. He immediately dropped into a flashback.

 

Cops came, the sirens on the cars wailing loudly. People stopped to watch and whispered, “Look, that’s the poor kid’s dad.” Others muttered, “Tsk, such a disappointment. I never knew even good men could turn that bad, into a criminal.”

 

Seungri had heard the last word - criminal. He felt something flare in him and he jumped out from the hiding spot his father had told him to stay in. “My daddy isn’t a criminal!” he shouted, glaring and breathing heavily. “My dad’s a good person!”

 

“He was,” the man sneered. “Now he’s not.”

 

Seungri, angry, ran forward toward the man, but got pushed forward. He fell, scraping his knee. He hissed at the sting. Normally, he would be crying, but he didn’t want to show weakness in front of strangers and his daddy had told him to stay quiet and hidden. He bit his lip. He was gonna be in trouble.

 

Seungri turned when he heard shouting and scuffling. He gasped when he saw daddy fighting - his daddy! Fighting cops! “Daddy!” he cried, running forward, stumbling when a woman grabbed at him. He tore away from her and tried to get to his daddy.

 

“Seungri-ah! Go back!” Daddy shouted at him as he reluctantly allowed the cops to handcuff him. “Daddy needs to go somewhere, all right? Be a good boy.”

 

Seungri let out a cry of protest and felt tears welling up. “Daddy,” he whimpered. He ran forward, but got caught by a cop, who firmly held him. “DADDY!” Seungri screamed.

 

He watched daddy fight one last time. Their eyes met, and Seungri could read what his daddy was trying to say as he got dragged into the police car.

 

“Seungri-ah!” Daddy shoved against the door. “Seungri, daddy loves you. Daddy will always love-”

 

SLAM.

 

Seungri sobbed when a cop firmly shut the door. He kicked the cop who held him, but was still held firmly. He watched, tears falling as daddy went away - forever.

 

“Why are you tearing up?”

 

Seungri jerked from his flashback when he heard a scornful tone. Seungri bit his lip, angry at himself when he had realized that Jiyong was staring at him scathingly. “Shut up,” he muttered.

 

“To your Hyung?” Jiyong tsked before shoving a pile of clothing at him. “Put it in the cart.”

 

Scowling, Seungri dumped the pile into the cart and went to pick out his own clothes. He reached for a orange sweater with star designs on it. To his dismay, another hand grabbed at it too. He looked up, into Jiyong’s eyes. Great. And it just had to be the last one.

 

Seungri tugged it firmly, growling defiantly, “It’s mine.”

 

“Give it to your Hyung,” Jiyong snapped back, shoving Seungri. “Get something else, brat!”

 

“You get something else!” Seungri snarled back, reaching the end of his patience..

 

Jiyong shoved him so firmly that he fell back, stumbling, and knocking over a rack of shoes. They clattered to the ground.

 

Seungri knew that they were attracting attention, but he didn’t care - all he cared about at the moment was that Jiyong was being so mean to him.

 

“Pick it up, both of you. Now,” Seunghyun scolded as he came over, grabbing Jiyong’s scruff of the neck firmly before handing it to Seungri, nodding at the cart. “Jiyong-ah, give it to Seungri. You already have something similar.”

 

Jiyong pouted before reluctantly going to help pick up the shoes. Seungri accidently stepped on Jiyong’s foot, but didn’t apologize - he didn’t really want to.

 

“Brat,” Jiyong huffed, shoving him. Angry, Seungri threw a shoe at his head. “Yah!” Jiyong snarled. He kicked a box at him.

 

The fight got worse - and in public. Seungri wanted to stop. It was embarrassing to fight in public, especially physically, but he wouldn’t give in to Jiyong either.

 

Seungri, seeing that Jiyong was distracted, shoved a metal rack that held up coats. Unfortunately, Seunghyun saw. Seungri froze, expecting to be scolded, or worse, smacked, but Seunghyun just growled, "Jiyong-ah! Get over here now!"

 

"No!" Jiyong stuck his tongue out.

 

Who’s the one acting childish? Seungri thought bitterly.

 

"Kwon Jiyong! Get here now!" Seunghyun snapped.

 

Angrily, Seungri kicked a metal rack holding up coats and jackets. He turned around huffily. Then he heard a creaking sound. Seungri saw Jiyong turn around when he heard a creaking noise. He gasped, watching Seunghyun snatch Jiyong away just in time.

 

Seungri stood behind the metal rack holding up coats and sweaters and, finally realizing that he had caused big trouble, stammered, "I-I didn't mean to ..."

 

But Seunghyun just headed straight for Jiyong first. "You little brat!" Seunghyun growled, shoving Jiyong under his arm and holding him by the waist before giving him five sharp whacks on his bottom.

 

"Owwwww!" Jiyong yelped. "Hyung!"

 

Ouch. Seungri winced.

 

“You move when I tell you to! Why didn’t you listen to me, you little disobedient-” Seunghyun growled as he whapped Jiyong on the backside again, making him whine.

 

“Hyung … please … there are people watching …” Jiyong whispered, trembling.

 

Seunghyun just closed his eyes and let go of him, muttering, “You just wait until we get home.”

 

**********

 

Jiyong just seemed sullen and miserable, walking near Seunghyun with his head down. Seunghyun hadn’t meant to smack him like that in public. He had been panicking - if the rack had hit Jiyong on his head, then … Seunghyun shuddered. He didn’t want to imagine it.

 

Oh, he was gonna smack their little backsides so harshly that they would never dare do something so horrible. He inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm his temper. He glanced at Seungri, unsure of what to do. In the end, he just sent Seungri and Jiyong to pick out some more clothing with a warning to behave. He sighed.

 

It was Seungri’s first day - he didn’t want to terrify the younger boy on his first day. Maybe, he would allow Seungri to slip out of this one - keeping it a secret from Jiyong, of course. Jiyong would surely whine and complain.

 

Inside the car, it was quiet. Seunghyun glanced back to check on the boys. Seungri was sitting and looking down at his lap quietly. He seemed to be deep in thought. Jiyong, on the other hand, was glaring out the window. He would glance at Seungri beside him every once in a while before frowning and looking away again.

 

Seunghyun sighed. When he had first brought Seungri home, he had been hoping that Jiyong would be friendly - unfortunately, it didn’t go as he had hoped. Of course, jealousy was a normal thing in people, especially young boys.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Yes, Jiyong-ah?” Seunghyun said, keeping his eyes on the road. He glanced at the mirror to check on Jiyong.

 

“Are we in trouble?”

 

“You have no idea,” was all Seunghyun said.

 

The car fell into silence again.

 

**********

 

"Seungri-ah, go to your room and stand in the corner. I'm going to deal with Jiyongie first and then come to you, allright?"

 

"Y-Yes sir," Seungri whispered.

 

Seunghyun patted his shoulder with a reassuring smile and said, "It's just Hyung, nothing too formal."

 

Seunghyun watched Seungri move away and shook his head. It was just like adopting Jiyong the first time. Jiyong had felt unsure and reluctant to ask things of Seunghyun. He had been a quiet and obedient little boy until two months had passed. He had been testing the boundaries Seunghyun had given him, and it had ended up with a spanking from Seunghyun and a sniffling Jiyong.

 

Seunghyun entered Jiyong's room, sighing. After this, he would have to go to Seungri as well. Jiyong was sitting on his bed with a repetant look on his face. At least he knew what he did wrong. But soon enough, as soon as Seunghyun pulled up an armless chair, the repetant look changed to defiance.

 

"Hyung," Jiyong began. "It's not fair. It was that brat's-"

 

"It was both of your faults, and both of you will pay the consequences."

 

"Are you ..." Jiyong hesitated. Seunghyun raised an eyebrow. "Are you mad at me?"

 

"I'm not mad at you," Seunghyun said quietly, putting a hand on Jiyong's shoulder. "I'm upset with what you did, but not at you."

 

A flash of relief flashed in Jiyong's eyes and Seunghyun smiled. At the thought of him having to correct Jiyong and Seungri for their mistakes, his smile faded again. "Should we get it over with?"

 

A determined nod from Jiyong.

 

Seunghyun patted his knees. "You know the routine." He quietly watched Jiyong as he pulled down his pants and underwear. Jiyong threw himself over. Seunghyun patted his quivering back, murmuring comfortingly. "It's okay," he soothed the trembling boy. "I'll spank you, we'll get this over with, you'll learn from your mistakes and your slate will be clean."

 

"I'm ready," Jiyong whispered, taking in another deep breath.

 

Seunghyun smiled before wincing as he landed the first hard smack. Jiyong gasped sharply, body tensing. "Relax," Seunghyun soothed. "It'll hurt less if you don't tense."

 

Jiyong seemed to be trying to relax as Seunghyun had told him.

 

After a while, Seunghyun forced himself to get stern. "So, tell me just exactly what you did today."

 

"I was b-bad!" Jiyong cried as his backside began to burn uncomfortingly. "I'm sorry, Hyung! Please, I won't d-do it again. I'll be good. I'll be n-nice to Seungri."

 

"I'm glad you're acknowledging your mistakes," Seunghyun replied softly. "But I'm afraid we're not done yet. And you know it too."

 

Jiyong let out a soft sob, but he wasn't quite sobbing hard yet. He would be soon, Seunghyun thought grimly. He remembered when his father had tanned his hide, when he was around Jiyong's age. He had hated it, but now he thanked his father for all the lessons he had taught him.

 

"OW!" Jiyong spat, flinching at a hard swat to his thigh. "You-you-"

 

"Think before saying something and end up digging yourself even more deeper into your grave than you already have," Seunghyun told him, still steadily spanking, much to Jiyong's dismay. He sounded stern and he knew it. Inwardly, he was smiling. Jiyong always argued and was cheeky right before breaking down during a spanking. Unfortunately, Seunghyun had spanked Jiyong so much that he knew all the symptoms. But he didn't know Seungri's limit. He would have to be careful; Seungri was younger than Jiyong as well.

 

"I hate you," Jiyong sobbed, flinging a hand back. "I hate you s-so much!" Seunghyun caught the hand and fastened it to the small of Jiyong's back.

 

He doesn't mean it, Seunghyun told himself, trying to ignore the hard pang in his heart. He's upset and angry and doesn't know what he's saying.

 

"W-Why'd you have to g-go and adopt that s-stupid kid?" Jiyong spat out, sobbing. "Y-You don't like me anymore, th-that's it, isn't i-it?"

 

"What?" Seunghyun was so shocked that he almost stopped spanking. "Jiyong-ah, what are you saying? You know that's not true."

 

Jiyong just sobbed, burying his face in his arm. "Y-You got tired o-of me, so you g-got a new kid," he sobbed. "OWWWWW!"

 

"So my little dragon was jealous," Seunghyun prompted.

 

"M-mayybbeeee," Jiyong whimpered. He sniffled and then looked up at Seunghyun with pitiful eyes. "Hyung?"

 

"Yes, Jiyong-ah?"

 

"A-Are you mad?"

 

"As I told you before, my precious dragon, I'm not mad at you, I'm upset at what you did. But I feel calmer now, and we're almost done." Seunghyun paused spanking to Jiyong's soft hair.

 

"I'm sorry," Jiyong said pitifully. "I-I was being s-stupid."

 

"Not stupid, but perhaps you weren't making the best decisions," Seunghyun smiled. "Let's finish this up, hmm?"

 

Jiyong just sniffled and buried his face into his arms, as if preparing from what was about to befall his poor, rosy bottom. "I'm sorry," Jiyong said softly, as if hoping that would make Seunghyun stop.

 

"I know you are," Seunghyun said quietly, beginning to spank again. Jiyong squirmed uncomfortably. "A few more questions to make sure you understand what you did wrong, and then we'll be done."

 

"I do understaaaaaand!" Jiyong wailed, kicking. "I doooooo! S-Stoooop!"

 

"That's enough sass from you," Seunghyun scolded. "Who decides when this spanking is over?"

 

"OWWW! Y-You doooooo!"

 

"Indeed."

 

"S-Sorry," Jiyong sobbed.

 

"You mentioned before," Seunghyun said quietly with a fond little smile. Poor Jiyong. He knew how desperate Jiyong felt for the spanking to stop. "Why did you bully Seungri?"

 

"I-I already told you," Jiyong sniffled. "AAHHHH! OWW!"

 

"I know you did," Seunghyun said sternly. "But I want you to tell me again."

 

"I-I was mean because I-I was j-j-jealous," Jiyong gasped out in between sobs.

 

"Good. Are you going to apologize to him?"

 

"Y-Yes! N-Ne, Hyung!" Jiyong wailed, kicking. "Please! No moooore! I'm sorryyyyyy!"

 

Feeling bad for spanking Jiyong a long time, he paused and patted his rosy bottom lightly. Jiyong hissed softly, squirming. "Alright," Seunghyun said, patting Jiyong's back. Jiyong's shoulders heaved with heartbroken sobs. "It's okay. We're done. Your slate is clean, you're forgiven, and it's forgotten."

 

Jiyong sniffled, head hanging as he shifted a bit on Seunghyun's lap with his backside still burning. "I-I was mad at you," he said softly, sniffling. "I th-thought that you didn't l-like me anymore. I wanted y-your attention, so I-I ..." Jiyong let out a soft sob.

 

"I know, I'm sorry," Seunghyun soothed. He let Jiyong's bottom hang between his thighs as he pulled him close to comfort him. "I should have talked with you before."

 

"S'okay," Jiyong whispered. His eyes were closing.

 

Smiling, Seunghyun patted hair comfortingly. Jiyong fell asleep soon, and Seunghyun sighed before laying Jiyong down on his stomach in his bed. He pushed back his hair from his forehead and planted a gentle and soft kiss. "I'm sorry, my dragon," Seunghyun murmured. Seunghyun stood up with a sigh. He turned off the lights and closed the door quietly. He stared at the door that was beside Jiyong's before knocking.

 

"Come in." Seungri's voice was dull.

 

Seunghyun opened the door.

 

**********

 

Seungri heard the wailing and arguing and spanking in Jiyong's room. He winced with each smack. He heard Jiyong fuss miserably, and he wondered if he'd be doing the same soon. After a while of silence, Seungri heard Seunghyun knock on his door. "Come in," Seungri said, biting his lip nervously.

 

Seunghyun stepped in and Seungri gulped. He fiddled uncomfortably with the bedsheets on his bed. Seunghyun shut the door behind him and Seungri snuck a glance up at him. Seunghyun didn't seem too stern, instead he looked a bit sympathetic and perhaps apologetic.

 

Seunghyun came and sat down beside Seungri. With a sigh, Seunghyun patted Seungri's shoulder. Seungri tensed a bit. Was Seunghyun going to drag him down?

 

"I won't hurt you," Seunghyun said. "I mean, it will hurt, but it won't be a punishment."

 

"What is it then?" Seungri asked miserably, looking up at Seunghyun.

 

"It'll be discipline. I won't be hitting you, I'll be spanking you, and there won't be any 'hitting'. There's a difference and I wanted to go over it with you before actually doing it."

 

"I'm scared," Seungri admitted.

 

"I know. I'm sorry I have to do this." Seunghyun his hair. "I don't like it either. It hurts me more than it hurts you." Seunghyun gave a small laugh. "But Jiyong doesn't believe that saying. He says that I'm not the one with a hot bottom."

 

Seungri gave a small smile. He could tell that Seunghyun was trying to comfort him as best as he could. Seungri bit his lip and quietly whispered, "I'm really sorry for today."

 

"I know you are." Seunghyun sighed and stared at the wall. "Jiyong was always sorry too, especially during his first spanking." Seunghyun looked him in the eye and said softly, "I do this because I care for you, all right, Seungri-ah?"

 

"Ne, Hyung," Seungri said. "Do you want me over your lap?"

 

"Yes."

 

Seungri bit his lip and hesitated. Then he slowly placed himself over Seunghyun's lap. He shifted a bit, uncomfortable. Thankfully, Seunghyun let him. After a while of shifting and frowning, he decided that the position he was currently in was the most comfortable he could get and settled down, feeling a bit awkward.

 

"Good lad. You're being very brave right now, especially for a ten year old."

 

Seungri just shivered. He tensed slightly when Seunghyun pulled down his pants and underwear "Sorry," Seunghyun apologized. "But I don't like to have something covering your backside when you're going to be spanked, because I can see the damage I'm doing. You'll cry, it'll hurt, you'll hate me for doing it, but I'll still love you. All right?"

 

"Yes, Hyung," Seungri sniffed, fiddling with his fingers.

 

"Good boy."

 

Seungri gasped when the first spank landed quite hard. Seunghyun had a hard hand! He squirmed when Seunhyun swatted down rhythmically without stopping. It stung and Seungri shifted uncomfortably.

 

His breathing became harsher and harsher as Seunghyun continued. Eventually, he felt tears begin to well up. He couldn't describe the pain, not only in his backside, but also in his heart. Then he remembered Seunghyun's words: You'll cry, it'll hurt, you'll hate me for doing it, but I'll still love you. Feeling slightly better, he sniffled.

 

"All right, Seungri-ah. Just answer these questions correctly and honestly and we'll be done. All right, my precious panda?"

 

"Ne, Hyung."

 

"I know you were being provoked by Jiyongie, but was it correct to use violence as a solution?"

 

"But Jiyongie Hyung threw - Owwww!" Seungri whined at a particularly hard spank.

 

"I know he threw items at you, and he shouldn't have. But this is about you right now, not Jiyongie."

 

Seungri sniffled and kicked his toe at the ground, feeling angry and sulky.

 

"So, was it correct to use violence?"

 

"N-No, Hyung. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have threw stuff back a-at Jiyongie Hyung."

 

"Good boy. I'm glad we got that done with."

 

Seungri sniffled at the praise, feeling a bit better. But the tears streamed out when Seunghyun resumed in swatting, hard. "Owww!" he yelped, flinching.

 

"I know, it hurts," Seunghyun said in a sympathetic voice. "But this is the only way you'll learn. I'd rather you have a sore backside than a broken neck."

 

Seungri just squirmed in pain. "I'm sorrryyy!" he whined.

 

"We'll finish up soon," Seunghyun soothed. "You can handle it."

 

"Noooooo! I caaaaan't!" Seungri argued, with a sob. "OWWWWWW!"

 

"I decide when your spanking is over," Seunghyun told him with a touch of sternness in his tone. "So, what have you to say for me for that cheek of yours?"

 

"Sorrrryyyy!" Seungri howled, kicking. "Owww," he sobbed.

 

"Good laddie," Seunghyun said, patting his burning backside. Seungri just sobbed. "Good lad. We're almost done, understand?"

 

Seungri, sniffling, nodded. "A-Alright," he stammered. He heard Seunghyun sniff a small smile before continuing to swat.

 

"If Jiyong provokes you again, then what will you do?"

 

"I-I'll come to yooouuuuu!" Seungri kicked.

 

"Good. And if I'm busy?"

 

"I-I'll wait or s-solve it myself!"

 

"And you will not use ...?"

 

"I won't ..." Seungri let out a sob before struggling to get the words out again. "I w-won't use violence. I'm sorrryyyyy."

 

"Good." Seunghyun delivered a last firm smack and soothed the sobbing Seungri. "We're done. Your slate is clean."

 

"I-I'm sorryyyyy," Seungri sobbed. "S-Sorry, Hyung. Sorry, S-Seunghyunnie H-Hyung."

 

"I know you're sorry," Seunghyun soothed. He cradled the young boy, being careful so that his burning bottom didn't touch anything. "We're done. You were very brave and good."

 

Seungri just sniffled and put his arms around Seunghyun's neck. Secretly pleased, Seunghyun patted Seungri's ruffled hair and murmured, "It's okay. Shhhh, the sting will be gone by tomorrow. Shhh."

 

Seungri quieted after a while, just sniffling and wiping his eyes with his sleeves.

 

"Why don't you go to Jiyongie's room and talk with him? I don't think that should hurt or be too difficult. If something happens, call me, alright?"

 

"O-Okay," Seungri sniffled. He pulled up his pants with a hiss before making his way to the room beside his. He took in a deep breath before knocking on the door.

 

"Come in."

 

Seungri opened the door.

 

**********

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the REALLY LONG wait! I had no time to finish this until today, and some of my readers kept begging me to update. I gave in, so here it is! I hope it was okay.

 

PLEASE COMMENT! Thanks!