Violence

I Care For You

Author's Note: There will be spanking in this story! You can think of this as male/male relationship if you want, I guess. Your choice. Please comment at the end!

**********

Crack. 

Crack. 

Crack. 

Jiyong let out a whimper as he squirmed a bit. "H-Hyung-" he whispered, voice hoarse from holding in his cries. 

Crack!

Jiyong gasped. "Hyung-" he whimpered, stuttering. "P-please, I'm sor-"

"Stop lying, Kwon Jiyong."

Seunghyun's voice was deep and stern, making Jiyong want to burst into tears. "We both know that if you were actually sorry, you'd be begging and sobbing and getting your poor little self into even more trouble than you already were in by not being quiet."

"Hyung, I really am s-sorry," Jiyong whimpered. 

"Yeah? Tell me why."

Crack.

"I-I-" 

Crack.

"-Because I p-punched-" 

Crack.

"'Cause I-I-I-"

Crack!

Seunghyun's hand came down hard on Jiyong's flushed bottom and made him jerk and cry out. 

"Ow! Yah, I-I can't speak when you h-hit too h-hard!" Jiyong protested, wriggling and itching to reach back, but he knew that his hands would just get smacked firmly as well.

Crack!

This had been the hardest one yet, and Jiyong finally gave in. He let out a small shriek and began to softly weep.

"That was for addressing me disrespectfully," Seunghyun said. 

Crack!

"That's for protesting."

Crack! Crack! 

"And two for not responding to my question in the first place."

Jiyong just sobbed, limp over Seunghyun's lap. "H-Hyung," he sobbed. "I-I'm sorry!"

"Yes, you'll be sorry when I'm through with you." Seunghyun ran his hand over Jiyong's small, flushed, warm bottom and murmured, shaking his head, "So burning and red, my little dragon. Isn't it time that you apologize sincerely?"

"I-I did," Jiyong whimpered. "I'm so sorry. Hyung, pl-please. I'm really s-sorry."

Crack.

"You're sorry for punching that poor girl in the face?"

"Y-yeeeeessss!" Jiyong wailed, tears dripping down his cheeks.

Seunghyun sighed, seeing the younger boy's tears. He rubbed the boy's head thoughtfully for a few moments, watching him quietly, before asking, "Why, Jiyong-ah? Why did you hit a person?"

"B-because I was m-mad," Jiyong sniffled.

"You were angry? And that gives you the right to hit and punch and kick people? Just because you were angry?" Seunghyun questioned, giving him another tough spank. 

"Y-You hit me when you're mad at me," Jiyong pointed out, crying. "You're hitting me now!"

"I hit you? I punch and kick and leave bruises because I'm angry? Or do I spank you and scold you and discipline you because I care for you?" 

Seunghyun watched Jiyong's shoulders shake as he sobbed. He rubbed the boy's head again. "Think about it for a few minutes."

The room was silent, Jiyong's soft cries breaking it. 

"Do you understand now? Do you know the difference between violence and punishment?" Seunghyun prompted. 

Jiyong's head moved, nodding as he cried. Seunghyun was about to wrap things up when Jiyong cried out, "She spoke badly of you! She deserved it!"

Disappointed that the younger boy still hadn't learned his lesson, Seunghyun peppered the already red backside with stingy smacks. Jiyong let out a wail of protest, kicking from the pain. 

"You let me handle my haters, Kwon Jiyong," Seunghyun scolded firmly, still swatting away. "It's nothing that should be troubling you."

Jiyong howled. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Hyung, I'm sorry!"

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yessss!"

"What are you going to do the next time someone says something bad about me?" Seunghyun inquired sternly. 

"I-I-I'll let you handle i-it!"

"And will you hit someone in the future?"

"Nooooo!"

"Good." Satisfied, Seunghyun rubbed the gasping boy's bright red bottom. "Alright. We're done, it's finished."

"N-ne, Hyung," Jiyong sobbed. 

"Shhh," Seunghyun hushed, rubbing his hot bottom, hoping it would soothe it a little. "Calm down. I didn't spank you that hard, did I?"

"You spanked me too hard," Jiyong whimpered. He looked at Seunghyun with watery puppy eyes. 

"You deserved it, Seunghyun chuckled. 

Jiyong pouted and crossed his arms. "Aww, don't be cross." Seunghyun chuckled again. "Come here, my adorable little dragon, and maybe we'll find some cream for that burning backside of yours. But only if you're good for the rest of the week."

"Oh, no promises," Jiyong sniffled back. He lay down beside Seunghyun and buried his face into the older boy's chest, wanting some comfort. 

Seunghyun seemed to know. He accepted Jiyong with a warm hug, kissing his head. "Yong-ah?"

"Ne, Hyung?"

"You know that I care for you, right?"

"Ne, Hyung."

"Always remember that I never regretted adopting you."

"Ne, Hyung."

**********

Author's Note: Please send in requests! They would be a lot of help. Thanks! Please comment! I'm planning for Seungri to be later in the story, by the way.