2/3

My Girlfriend Has Another Bias!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Here's the next part! ^_^

Also, as you might have noticed with the chapter titles, I've decided to make this a three-shot, instead of a two-shot, because this chapter would have been otherwise too long.

Okay, here you go, time to find out the identity of the real bias! Enjoy! ;)

I caught up with them and tried to stand in front of my room and block it, but no such luck! I could only watch helplessly as the boys flooded into my room, and then all froze when they saw what on my right wall. My other walls had posters of the five of them together. But my right wall… That wall was devoted solely to… the DBSK leader.

Jung Yunho.

It was dead silent for a few minutes.

“I- I thought you love Changmin?” Junsu said uncertainly to me.

“I do!” I insisted irritably now. I loved that evil food monster maknae with all my heart!

“Then, what’s the meaning of this?” Junsu was staring at all the pictures of his leader on my right wall, gesturing at them with a wave of his hand. My wall basically looked like a collage with all of Yunho’s pictures. And, to make matters worse, there’s quite a few of the topless pictures that Yoochun had mentioned to them before downstairs…

…I am never gonna live this down, am I?

“I- I- I’m Yunho-biased, okay?!” I finally admitted (though my wall should be more than a enough of a confirmation already), falling down on my bed and covering my face with a pillow. This was beyond embarrassing! This was mortifying!

“But you’re with Changmin!” Junsu continued to protest.

I lifted the pillow from my face and now gave Junsu a confused look. “What does that have to do with it?”

Junsu looked just as confused as I was. “Wait, let me get this straight...” he said carefully. “You’re… in love with the maknae… but your bias is the leader?”

I nodded slowly.

Junsu frowned deeply. “That doesn’t make any sense!”

“Yeah, well- well- well, your face doesn’t make any sense!” I shot at Junsu as a lame comeback.

Junsu just raised an eyebrow at me. “Really, that’s the best you can do?”

“I’m too embarrassed to think of something very witty right now, okay?!”

“Yunho hyung is your bias?” Yoochun now interrupted. The look on his face said quite clearly that he found something else that he could use to tease me even more. “Not was? Is? As in… it’s still him, even until now?”

I didn’t think that this situation could get any worse, but apparently it can. And trust Yoochun to be the one to make it even worse for me. It was already bad enough that he was the one who got me into this mess in the first place!

“Well… I can’t change biases from Yunho oppa, can I? I mean… I- I just can’t. Yunho’s the one who became my favorite member first,” I tried to explain weakly.

“So, you’re in a relationship with Changmin but your bias is Yunho? Your own boyfriend isn’t your bias?” Yoochun laughed outright now. He laughed so loudly that it was as though it was the most amusing thing he’s ever heard. But then again, Yoochun always seemed to find it totally hilarious when I get into awkward situations. Aish, this guy…

“Looks like someone is a big fan of yours, Yunnie,” Jaejoong now also started to laugh, but it was mainly because of the shocked look on Yunho’s face. The leader looked like he wasn’t able to form any words at all. Yunho was just staring wordlessly at all his pictures on my wall.

It was then that I remembered that I had topless pictures of Yunho in my room, and his boyfriend was now right here looking at them!

“I am so, so, so sorry, Jaejoong oppa!” I said hurriedly now in apology, turning from glaring at Yoochun to face the eldest member. “I didn’t like Yunho oppa that way, I swear! He’s my bias, but I always felt he was only meant for you! He’s my bias, yes, but my feelings for him have always been platonic! Even back then, I’ve already shipped Yunjae! I swear, I-“

Jaejoong cut my panicked rambling off. “Don’t worry about it, Erin,” he smiled at me. “I for one find this completely to be a very interesting and amusing turn of the plot. Shocking, but very… amusing.”

“Gee, thanks, oppa,” I said sarcastically now as I noticed that the smile he was giving me was nearly as teasing as Yoochun’s.

“Besides, it’s not me you have to worry about explaining all of this to,” Jaejoong added with a smirk, looking suggestively at Changmin.

Changmin.

.

Changmin. My boyfriend. Staring at the pictures (and some of them topless, let’s not forget) of his leader covering a whole wall in my room. My very overprotective, jealous evil maknae boyfriend just found that it’s his leader who’s actually my bias.

Oh, dear.

This won’t turn out well at all, will it?

“What say you, Changmin-ah?” Yoochun now directly asked my boyfriend, whose eyes had not left the wall since they entered my room. “Yunho is Erin’s bias. Not you.”

Yoochun’s word woke Changmin out of whatever reverie he was in.

My boyfriend turned his head sharply to look at me, his eyes fiery and storming with different emotions.

“You lied to me!” he said accusingly.

And that made my own eyes narrow dangerously. “What are you talking about? I never lied to you!”

“But everyone thought I am your bias! Everyone, including me! And all this time it was actually Yunho!”

Nobody missed out on noticing that Changmin didn’t even bother to add ‘hyung’ after Yunho’s name, jealous and angry as he was right now.

“Look, I never said outright who the hell among you guys is my bias, okay?!” I said defensively now. “Nobody ever asked me! I never said specifically you were my bias, so you can’t call me a liar for that one!” I added heatedly, quite annoyed of the accusation. I had never lied to Changmin. Not even once. And I most especially did not lie about this.

And that was true. When word got out to that the public Changmin and I were together, well, it wasn’t exactly a fun time for either of us. I for one was subjected to a hell lot of questions. Everybody wanted to know “who Changmin’s girlfriend was” (though the actual wording of some people about this question was far less complimentary and far more rude, but this isn’t the time for that). Every single detail of my insignificant life was wanted to be known by the public (probably so th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter