1/3

My Girlfriend Has Another Bias!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Heya, this is my newest story! :) This story will just be a two-shot three-shot.

Get ready to meet the jealous food-monster boyfriend that is Shim Changmin! XD

“I can’t wait to see your childhood home,” Changmin said as he smiled down at me.

I frowned at him. “It’s not exactly a ‘childhood’ home. It’s still my home. Or was, until I left for Korea… But, anyway, the point is that it’s my home not just when I was a child-“

“Oh, shut up with the technicalities, will you, Erin?” Yoochun pretended to yawn from his seat with Junsu in front of Changmin and I. Then, he threw a playful grin at me to show that he was just kidding.

Changmin hit Yoochun at the back of his head, though.

“Hey, that hurt! I’m your hyung, so show me some respect, maknae!” Yoochun snapped.

“Don’t you tell Erin to shut up!” Changmin growled, ignoring what Yoochun had just said.

“Play nicely, kids,” Jaejoong reprimanded them from the passenger seat, not even bothering to look back in our direction. He peered at the van’s side mirror, fixing and adjusting his sunglasses.

“We’re not kids,” the evil maknae retorted.

“Listen to your umma, Minnie,” Yunho, who was driving the van, said absentmindedly. Like Jaejoong, he also didn’t bother to look back at us and just kept his eyes fixed on the road.

Junsu giggled when Changmin facepalmed.

I just rolled my eyes. “Remind me again why I ever wanted to be part of all this madness?”

It’s been a few years since I first left my home country to try my luck in Korea. Apparently, my luck was very good, because I somehow ended up being accepted into SM as a staff member for Dong Bang Shin Ki. Working with them hadn’t been easy at first, though; I was bit awkward with them since they were my idols and I couldn’t believe that I was actually seeing them, let alone working for them. But the boys were quite nice and friendly with me, so my shyness with them eventually became a thing of the past and they became some of my closest friends. If people think they’re great as K-pop idols, they’re even greater persons, I tell you.

Which leads us all back to now.

“Because you love us,” Changmin chuckled as he answered (quite rightly) my question. Then, he smirked and added, “Especially me.”

I just rolled my eyes again as he pulled me into his arms.

When I said before that the boys had been quite nice and friendly to me when I first met them, it should be taken as a given that there was one exception among them in this- the evil maknae, Shim Voldemin.

Oops. Erm- I meant Changmin, that is. Hehe.

Anyway, Changmin had been rude and snarky and just kept on teasing and annoying me.

So, in turn, Changmin also became the exception to my initial shyness. In just the first week that I had been with the boys, everyone from the other staff to the other idols that the boys have projects with became used to us bickering and jumping down each other’s throats. God, even Lee Soo Man was a witness to one of our fights! He actually ended up scolding Changmin for “being so rude to a lady”, but the evil maknae just sulkily folded his arms like a five-year old and told the president that it was all my fault for “being such a stubborn pain in the ”. Seeing Lee Soo Man facepalm was one of the both weirdest and most hilarious things that I’ve even seen in my life.

But we eventually got over the tension between us. Changmin became quite sweet and protective, and so I began to see him as something more than a jerk. And then… well… erm, you know… one thing led to another… and… yeah, so, we’re together now.

“I still don’t see why you guys are so excited to see where I lived back here,” I told the five boys now.

It was the first time I’ve gone back home since I left for Korea a few years ago. I was on vacation for a bit, and the boys luckily managed to get the same time off and so they insisted on tagging along with me, eager to see where I came from. We arrived early yesterday morning and all checked in a hotel in the city, where my parents came to meet us and spend the day with us. Lol, and may I just mention that it had been a sight to see Changmin nervously sweating out buckets when he first met my dad yesterday.

Anyway, today, we’re going to my parent’s house, which was a couple of hours drive from the main city. Both my parents unfortunately had to go to work today, so we’d be there on our own… Or maybe it’s actually quite fortunate that my parents won’t be with us today. I think I’ve already subjected them enough yesterday to the Yunjae couple’s lovey doveyness, Yoochun’s greasy jokes, and Junsu’s earsplitting squeals. “Lord Voldemin” didn’t make an appearance yesterday, though. Changmin being all angelic in front of my dad was one of the oddest and most surreal things I’ve ever seen, I tell you.

“Well, we’d like to see what you were like before we met you,” Junsu smiled back at me now.

“I didn’t really change much. Or at least I’d like to think that I didn’t,” I told him with a frown.

“Maybe you haven’t personality wise, but we’d still like to see how you lived before we met you,” Yoochun smirked at me.

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. “Just what are you trying to say, oppa?”

“Oh, nothing,” Yoochun replied airily. “Just that I for one would be quite… interested… to see your room.”

“My room?” I repeated, now just confused.

“Isn’t that Changmin’s job?” Junsu snorted. “He’s the boyfriend, after all.”

Changmin bared his teeth and growled at Yoochun, the jealous monster in his chest outwardly manifesting itself.

“Relax, I didn’t mean it like that!” Yoochun tried to say irritably, but there was a squeak in his voice. Jealous Changmin was scary, after all! Then, he thwacked the shoulder of the squeakily laughing Junsu for getting him into trouble with the maknae.

“Why do you want to see my old room?” I just asked Yoochun again, ignoring all the three boys’ immaturity and/or insanity.

“Well, weren’t you a fan of ours before you came to work with us?” Yoochun said. His eyes were twinkling with mischief. “I’ve been wondering if you were also like other fans whose rooms have our faces everywhere, on everything!”

That had s laughing, now all anticipating seeing my fan-girl side- that I had buried and hidden since I met them- in my old room.

“I-I have Harry Potter merch in my room, you know!” I snapped, trying to keep my composure, though my cheeks were red. “You’re not my only fandom!”

“But you also have our merchandise in your room, too, don’t you?” Yoochun said teasingly.

“…shut up, oppa.” I just pouted lamely, crossing my arms over my chest and sliding down my seat.

“It’s okay, baby,” Changmin chuckled, kissing me on top of my head. “You don’t have to be embarrassed.”

“Of course you would say that,” Junsu said immediately. “I bet you’d be pleased to see your face everywhere in her room, wouldn’t you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter