3/3

My Girlfriend Has Another Bias!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, everyone. Here's the last chapter.

I'm sorry it took a while, but I was focusing on writing my other story, "Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services". (Please check it out if you have time.)

A Couple of Weeks Later

I was watching from the sides with the rest of the staff while the boys were being interviewed in a talk show at the main set. Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yunho all sat together, answering questions, joking with the host, and basically just charming the live audience watching the show.

“Now,” the host said as she finished asking the boys about their latest album. “All the preparation for your album must have been hard work. You must have really needed a bit of a vacation. I heard you guys recently had some time off and went out of the country?”

“Ah, yes, we visited Changmin’s girlfriend’s home country with her,” Jaejoong confirmed with a nod and a warm smile.

The host smiled back at Jaejoong, but then looked a bit hesitant. “I’ve heard you guys have had an… interesting… time there.”

The boys shot puzzled glances at each other, wondering about the way she said the word ‘interesting’.

“The visit was quite interesting, yes,” Yunho said, taking it upon himself as the leader to take control of the situation and stir them clear away from any possible awkward topics. “The place was beautiful and we did learn quite a lot about the culture…”

“Our staff has actually received a picture of Yunho from your vacation there, Yunho-ssi,” the host smirked a bit. “It was very amusing to see.”

Yunho looked confused. Well, I couldn’t blame him- we’d taken quite a lot of pictures during that trip. I wonder which one the host is referring to most intriguingly?

Then, the host made a signal to the staff, and the picture that she was talking about flashed on the wide screen behind the boys. There was a sharp intake of breath from the audience, then they started giggling. I gasped. The boys turned around to have a look and their eyes widened in shock.

“Well, of all the darn luck,” Yunho muttered.

“Yunho, you can’t say that on TV!” Jaejoong looked around Changmin to reprimand the leader.

Yunho ignored him, just still gaping at the screen.

It was a picture of the great and mighty DBSK leader running down what I recognized as my home street with a look of utmost terror on his face.

‘How the bloody hell did they get a picture of that?’, I thought.

“This was sent to us a by an anonymous fan who also happens to live in the area. She tells us that she merely stepped out to go to a nearby store, and imagine her shock when she saw Jung Yunho running along the street,” the host said, looking as though she was struggling to maintain professionalism and stop herself from laughing outright at Yunho.

Well, that answers my question.

“Would you like to please explain this picture, Yunho-ssi?” the host smirked at Yunho.

“I- I- uhm-“ Yunho stuttered, unable to come up with a coherent explanation.

Yoochun had gotten over his shock and was now smirking that mischievous smirk of his. “Oh, I can tell you about it.”

The host turned interestedly to Yoochun. “Ah, really, Yoochun-ssi? Yes, please do!”

“The vacation we just had was indeed fun. And this part is the highlight of it,” Yoochun smiled, gesturing with his hand to the screen that was still projecting Yunho’s ridiculous and unflattering picture.

“You see, guys,” Yoochun continued, now looking at the audience. “This picture is proof of why you never, ever, ever mess with our maknae. And as you can see from the picture, our leader apparently hasn’t understood that yet.”

The audience started whispering and giggling excitedly at this, now anticipating even more what happened. I, on the other hand, was anticipating this show ending. So that I can kill one Park Yoochun. I can’t believe he was going to tell the story to the whole country! And the whole world, once the international fans gets the video of this show!

“The maknae? Changmin-ssi?” the host asked, looking at Changmin curiously.

“Yeah,” Yoochun nodded, his smirk widening even more. “There was an… incident… between Yunho hyung and Changmin-ah. And it all centered on our maknae’s girlfriend.”

“Changmin-ssi’s girlfriend?” the host said. She was positively intrigued now.

Yep. A slow, painful death is definitely waiting for Park Yoochun.

“She’s actually there!” Junsu said brightly now, pointing me out where I was standing with the staff at the side of the set.

That traitorous, no-good, so-called best friend of mine!

I glared evilly at Junsu as everyone turned to look at me.

“Since Erin was greatly involved, maybe we should call her here so that she can help us tell the story?” Yoochun suggested charmingly to the host, who immediately nodded.

She said eagerly, “Yes, please join us here, Erin-ssi!”

Oh, hell, no. This wasn’t in my job description when I took up the role of their personal assistant years ago. And this also isn’t in my job description as Changmin’s girlfriend. I do not like going in front of the camera!

I quickly took a few steps backward, shaking my head frantically.

And apparently I had no one on my side. Yoochun and Junsu are already given as traitors. Changmin was also smirking at my panicked reaction. Yunho was still too embarrassed about his picture to help me. And Jaejoong turned out to be the worst of them all.

“Aww, she’s shy! Help us convince her to come here!” Jaejoong cheerfully told the audience.

At Jaejoong’s request, of course the fans started to cheer and shout and call for me!

This was a nightmare.

I turned around and tried to run away. Cowardly, I know, but goddammit I don’t want to be seen on television! I’m not good in front of an audience! Maybe I could get out of the studio before anyone can stop me?

But, of course, Yoochun was too fast. And, as usual, he’s good at getting me in awkward and embarrassing situations!

When he saw that I was going to run for it, he jumped out of his seat and ran towards me. Before I could reach the door, he grabbed me around the middle and carried me to the stage!

“Yoochun oppa, let me go!” I screeched, feeling mortified and kicking my legs uselessly in the air as Yoochun carried me. Everyone was laughing at the two of us. Not an ounce of my dignity was left in me. “Let go of me! Now!”

Of course he didn’t listen to me.

The boys squished together to make room for me, and Yoochun nonchalantly dropped me between Changmin and Yunho. Then, he strutted smugly to back to his own seat. That arrogant bastard!

I would have given him a look of utmost loathing, but I was too red-faced to do it. It was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter