Because He is

Painkiller Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               

- You don’t look good – Tae said sitting down on a chair in front of me, classroom was empty just us too. Everyone was outside as it was luchtime. 

- You don’t say- I said, looking at him with my usual sarcastic glare. At the same moments few other students walked in into the classroom loudly speaking, however, once they saw me they quickly stopped talking and turned around and whispering something to each other left. A loud sign left my lips and my laid my head down on the desk.

- Hey, don’t mind them – Tae tried to cheer me up, unfortunately it was easier to say than to do.  I looked at him and gave him a small nod.

- Why are you here anyway? Isn’t your lesson on the other side of the school?- I asked running a hand through my hair, he looked at me and looked like he was going to say something but then stopped himself .

- Just want to keep you company – he said after few seconds.

- How generous of you Tae, but seriously I’m okay just go – I said motioning him to leave.

 -But we still have time until the bell rings. – he said and pouted. – and besides you really do look like , so as your friend I have to make sure you don’t murder anyone until adult arrives – he said mocking me.

- Nothing is going to happen.

- Yeah, that is what you said last time and guess what you end up beating some guy in your history class- he said with sarcastic tone.

- He started first, he kept talking , so it was my priority as a citizen to teach him some manners – I defended myself.

- Sure, sure – but before he could add anything else the school bell rang – I guess I have to go, and don’t forget be patient with others sometimes it is better not to pay attention.

- Okay mom, now leave- I said slightly pushing him until he finally stood up and left. Just as Tae stepped out of the classroom other students started getting inside, some were eyeing me and others were whispering. But that is just normal when you are the school’s famous murderer. It’s funny how one event changes everything, how people see you and how you see people. One day you everyone’s friend, other already being seen as someone who isn’t even worth to be called a human being. 6 months ago, a student named Choi Youngjae committed suicide by taking his own life on school’s rooftop, the only witness was his best friend Park Jimin...me... The only person that everyone later blamed for Youngjae taking away his life, as he...as I have failed to help him, I have failed to do what best friend is supposed to do. That’s how many rumors have been born, saying that I was the one who made him do it, I was the real reason why Youngjae did it.

- Park Jimin!- I heard a female voice shout my name, I raised my head to meet my teacher’s angry eyes – Answer when you are asked- she complained and continued with her register. My eyes wondered around the classroom seeing all the whispers, my hand squeezed into a fist. It’s okay Jimin just don’t mind them, just don’t pay attention. And that is how the lesson ended just me trying not to flip, but what school day would it be without a small conflict? And indeed once the lesson ended and the teacher left one of the guys in the class stood up in front of me, and looked at him and then continued staring at the window.

- Yah! Park Jimin!- he shouted, just don’t pay attention, just don’t- DO you think you are better than us? Are we not worth your attention- the guy slammed his hand on my desk and continued – Answer me when I talk with you- I looked at him, giving him a glare and then stood up, indeed he was slightly taller than me, but that wasn’t a problem...it never was...- look guys the Shorty decided to pay us attention- he said pointing at me while looking at others who were laughing in the corner, however their smiles were soon changed into horrified as I slammed the guys face into my desk and hold him by the neck, not enough to choke but enough to hold his face down on the desk.

- How extremely rude of me- I said – not to pay attention to peasant like you, I am indeed very sorry. Is this enough to make you forgive me? Or maybe you want more?- I said pushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter