Because I am

Painkiller Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                       
- Officer Jeon! -  the grumpy old man shouted, still staring at the tall male in front of him with a deep frown on his face. In just few seconds another male came rushing inside the room.

- I'm here!- the male shouted, with cheerful tone. - How can I help you?- he said, his devilish smile turned into a much more serious face once he noticed the tall figure that was standing in front of him - you...

Jungkook's POV.

- Please, Jungkookie, just forgive him this once - mom said while kneeling on the ground tightly hugging my leg. One of her cheeks carrying a clear purple bruise.

- He hit you again, didn't he?- I said taking a deep breath in, trying to control my anger that was now threatening to explode any time soon. 

- It was accident, he didn't mean to. - She tired to lie, like always. Always defending his useless .

- It always is, isn't it? Always just an accident.- I said through my shut teeth. That son of the was sleeping in the bedroom after beating  his own wife. It was always like this, he gets drunk and hit his wife. His wife is also my mom. And still no matter how I wish that son of the is my father. 

- He promised me that this is the last time, he said he will stop- hearing mom talk like that makes me even more furious, because he always says the same , he always lies and she always believes him. 

- How many times do you need to get hit by him to wake up and see that he won't change. huh? - I started screaming, I saw how shocked she was. But i couldn't hold it to myself anymore. It just was to much, all the anger was choking me and begging me to let it out.

- Please, don't scream you will wake up your father - She said.

- I don't ing care that it wake up that son o a !

- Please don't swear and don't shout. Let's just talk outside, okay?- she tried once again. She raised her hands to calm me down, but I stepped back few steps.

- What the hell is happening?!- I heard old man's voice coming from bedroom, soon bedroom door opened. It was him.

- It's nothing honey - Mom lied. 

- Then shut the hell up, your voice is annoying!- he said scratching his head and walked closer to us. Sudden fear and anger hit me. I was scared of him but at the same time I felt like punching his ing face.

- Don't talk like that with mom - I said through my shut teeth. He stopped and looked at me. 

- What did you just say?- he said with shocked expression.

- I said don't talk like that with mom - I repeated my words. Mom grabbed my hand. But i just shook it off.

- Wow! Who gave you the right to talk back to your father!- He raised his voice.

- Don't be angry honey, he didn't mean to - Mom started talking while walking in front of me and closer to my father. I was still standing in one spot glaring at him.

- I think this brat needs to learn a lesson how to talk with older person - he said and started walking towards me. Mom hugged him from behind.

- No, he is just a kid. He didn't mean to - He turned to face her.

- And who gave you the right to talk? Did you forget your place? - he raised his hand to hit her, but my body reacted before my brain could. I caught his hand. 

They both were shocked at this action. 

- Don't you dare hit her again- I said with all anger there could possibly be. But unfortunately, there wasn't a lot I could do. He still was a lot stronger than me. Even if in the end I did end up beaten up by my own father, I was still happy that it wasn't mom. I fell on the ground bleeding in sever places, I heard how he went back to his room. Mom quickly kneeled next to me taking me into her warm embrace.

- You shouldn't have done that, Jungkookie - she said sobbing.

- But, he was going to hit you - I said as I felt her tears falling on my forehead. She hugged me even tighter.

- It's better me than you my dear- She said.

- I don't want to see you hurt, mom. - I said slowly. She was silent, for a while all I could hear was her sobbing and my own deep breathing. Then all bleeding areas started burning inside.

- Let's get your injuries cleaned my dear - Mom said after some time. She helped me to stand up. She took me to my bedroom and seated me on my bed. She left but came back after few seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter