Introduction

Throw It Away

“And-and Jaewon oppa face were covered with flour, he looked like a cake monster”

I laughed while Aecha continue telling her story,  while arguing with Jaewon. Somewhat, they both end up telling story about the time when the both of them, with Minjee-shii were baking cookies, which end up with an epic fail. It’s been about 20minutes since they both started to tell me about Minjee. About her liking the piano, and dreaming to become a pianist. Which is like me, but the difference is I don’t play to become a pianist. I just do it for fun. And throughout these times I didn’t sense her coming at all.. I wonder why.

Lost in my mind, I let my hands wander on the piano’s notes. Closing my eyelids I started to Play the melody of Yiruma’s Maybe ( link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArsP7o_ZhE&feature=related )


“We arrived, MinJee-ah” My father said while opening the car door, he gave me my walking stick and led me toward the orphanage. Eventhough it’s been years, but I can’t help but to think that I’m a burden. Sister HanEul once suggest me to take an operation, but my parents can’t afford it.

Entering the noisy main hall, I try to search to the familiar voice of Aecha and Jaewon. Determined that she could find them, herself. She asked her father to leave her alone.

That’s when she hear a melody being played.

Maybe, one of my favorite. Who could be playing it ?


Hitting the last note, I turned around to found Minjee falling asleep on Jaewon shoulder. While jaewon who sat beside her, gave me admiring eyes. Beside him, stood a girl. It’s not just any girl, it’s her. Her eyes were big and round, her dark brown hair that reached her back were tied in a messy bun, that makes her look adorable yet elegant. I feel my cheeks heat up looking at the sight of hers. 

‘Thank god she’s blind, or I’ll be embarrassed to death. Wait! What are you thinking son dongwoon? and why are you blushing?’


“Noona-yah” I shook my head and turned my head, searching from where the voice is coming.

“Uh.. Jaewon-ah?” I tilt my head in confusion, omo I started to burden people again! Aigoo..


Jaewon was about to take MinJee’s hand, signaling her that he's right here but stopped by Dongwoon. He look at himm with curiosity, Dongwoon just put his index finger on his lips mentioning him to be quiet. Obediently he nodded and sat back.

Dongwoon take a step toward Minjee and took her hand. But startled, Minjee seems to refused by walking backwards.

“W-Who are you?” she asked, dongwoon heart skips a bit by hearing her voice.

“Why aren’t you answering? Who are you? Don’t play joke with me” She try to make her voice sound threatening. Dongwoon can’t help but chuckled at that. But, he still not answering, and took her hands again.

“Yah! Are you mut- Wait! do you play? Are you the one who play just then?”

This time he decided to answer,

“No I’m not mute, and yes I did play just then. I’m Son Dongwoon by the way” he shook her hands, lightly.

“I-I’m Minjee, Kwon Minjee


I'm sorry for the late update!! Although my exams are over, I stucked on writer's block TT3TT

I hope you enjoy this though,

Comment and Subscribe!!!

(P.S : Did you hear DooWoon when the door closes and Junseob Thanks to? I effin' LOVE it <333

Can't wait for KiSeung's :3)