Son Dongwoon and Kwon Min Jee

Throw It Away

“Oh beautiful (U) so beautiful (U) my beautiful nothing better than you~”

As  we sang the last line, the Audience cheered loudly. Today, was our comeback stage on Music Core.We just returned with ‘Beautiful’ after wrapping up our ‘Soom’promotions. It hasn’t been that long so it feels like we’re just doing a follow-up promotion.

Walking towards the backstage, our manager Jiyong hyung praised us for our performance. Though, I feel that we’re not good enough yet. You could say I’m greedy or something, but I don’t really care.

Gulping on my water bottle, I sat down. As you know this time, we’re going with the cute concept. To be honest, I had trouble doing it, and awkward. Well, almost all of us do, except Yoseob and Kikwang-hyung. Sigh, when something like this happened, I doubt my maknae title.

I checked the time, we still have to wait for a while to be able to go back. Leaning my back, I closed my eyes.

‘This is gonna be a looong day.”


“Minjee-unnie!!”

8 year old, AeCha ran hugging my knee, giggling I pat her head.

“What is it Aecha-ah?”

“Could you play this for mee? Pleaseee” she pleaded, although I can’t see it, but I could imagine her showing her puppy dog eyes. Without hesitating, I nodded.

“Just let me hear the song first”

She then climb up to my lap, placing her hello kitty headphones on my ear. The melody starts, to play and then I could hear girls’ singing. Girls’ Generation I assume, AeCha always been a fan of them. After the song ended, Aecha lead me to the old piano somewhere in the Orphanage.

If you’re wondering, No, I’m not an orphan. Though, I came here often,  to help. Well, I can’t do much since I’m blind. But, making them happy by playing here is the least I can do to them, my second family,

I placed my fingers on the piano’s key, warming up first. Even though it still sound nice. Slowly, I started playing (Listen to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvRs7J-RbB0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL) Throughout the song, I could hear AeCha singing along. I smiled, and continue playing.

neoneun Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! naneun hoot! hoot! hoot!”

With that we ended the song, Aecha clapped hyperly.

“Unnie! Thank youu~ You’re the best!” She hugged me with her little body.

“Is that AeCha singing? SNSD again?” Suddenly someone interrupted us, Judging from the voice I knew it was Jaewon. Jaewon is another kid from this Orphanage, he only 11 years old. But he got an amazing voice, he loves to messed with AeCha, that I found it cute.

“It’s none of your business Jae-oppa!”

“Pft, like I care anyways”

They continue to bicker. Sigh, how I wish I could see right now. If only, that accident didn’t happen. As you see, when I was 6 My family and I got into a car accident. Nobody dies, and we only got minor injuries. But, unfortunately, the glass from the car window got into my eyes. Making me lost my eyesight. It was a nightmare, I can’t never forget.

“Noona! Are you listening?”

Jaewon’s voice interrupted my thoughts. I shook my head.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?”

“I asked you, if you can play me something. I need to train my vocal”

“Oh.. Okay, what song?”

Did I tell you that Jaewon dreamed to be an idol? That so he practiced his vocal with me whenever I come.

“Tell Me goodbye by Big Bang. You already know the notes right noona?”

I nodded, one of the talent I’m proud of is this. I could play by ear, so I didn’t need any music sheets.

(listen to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ea8D-prOA)

Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
Dakishimeta te wo
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
Hanasou
Boku wo wasureru koto ni jiyuu ni naru nara Baby
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye”

He sang the chorus, This song is one of my personal favorite. The melodies, and lyrics really match and easy to enjoy.

“I wonder when I could find someone who’d treasure and care for me like that”


The first chapter, Sorry for the long wait ><"

I kinda stuck on writer block, and got busy T.T

Hope you enjoy this!

Comment and Subscribe are LOVE <33