B2ST, say hello to Mi Ae Won Orphanage~!

Throw It Away

We arrived at Mi Ae Won Orphanage, exactly at 10AM. There, the sister who’s in charge greeted us and JiYong-hyung(the manager) warmly.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I heard Doojoon-hyung greeted, and bowed. The rest of us followed.

“Oh, hello boys. It’s a pleasure to meet you guys, My name is Haneul Lee, you could just call me Haneul, or sister Haneul”

The woman look like she’s on her late 40’s but manage to look young, she was wearing the usual church clothes that the sisters would wear

“Neh, Haneul-sshi”

“Well, come in! The kids are excited for you guys arrival”

She invite us in, while leading the way. The inside of the orphanage were painted milky white, with drawings painted on it. I assume the kids did it. Since you could see It’s still messy and look well innocent-ish? Looking to my right side, I could see big windows and photos of the children activities. All of a sudden sister Haneul stopped at a door. The door have this antique feel.

“Here, they’re already waiting” she smiled sweetly.

Hyunseung-hyung was the one who opened the door and got in the rest of us follow in order.

The room, well the hall was filled with children, most of them are  around 5-13 I think. I took a glance to my left side, where my hyungs was. Yoseob and Kikwang-hyung has this joyous smile, Doojoon and Hyunseung-hyung gave the kids their trademark smile, while Junhyung-hyung has this weird look, nervous I assume. Maybe it’s because of the accident on b2st almighty, although he looks “scary” to the kids, but among 6 of us, I could say that he’s the most caring one.


“Appa! Palli~!” I whined at my dad, my classes just finished. And now I’m on my way to Mi Ae Won Orphanage, rushing. Aigoo, I can’t be late! I bet Jaewon and Ae Cha is waiting for me. Well, the others too maybe. With that I whined again.

“Appa~!”


We perform Mystery, Soom, and Beautiful in front of the kids and wrap it up with some Nursery Rhymes. After that we got to spend some times with the children.

Yoseob-hyung was dragged by the 5 years old girls as soon as sister Haneul finished her speech. Gikwang and Hyunseung hyung were having a DDR battle with some 12 year olds. I chuckled, how could they not won against 12 year old? It’s kinda unfair the way I see it.

Or maybe NOT. A cheering voice could be heard from the children. Apparently some girl has beaten the both of them well it was  a really close match, she beat them by a point or two. But, still seeing Kikwang and Hyunseung hyung faces when they realized they lose just Priceless

Walking around the room, I haven’t found the girl yet. I don’t know why but she's been stuck on my mind these whole time.

“Oppa” A little girl voice interrupted my thought. Her little hand tucked my jacket, while her other hand was holding a rabbit doll.

“Yes?” I bent down to her level, smiling.

“Do you want to hear me sing?”

I nodded, and let her little figure lead me to the corner of the room.

“Oppa, first I’d like to meet my friend Jaewon-oppa” she smiled. The boy beside her bowed,

“A-Anyeonghaseyo hyung, I’m a fan of you.. I like your music, and variety skills. C-Could you please sign this?” he handed me a copy of our latest album, Lights go on again.

The little girl from earlier giggled at her friend, behavior. I signed the album and give it back to him.

“Here.”

“K-Kamsahamnida!” he yet again stuttered and bowed. I chuckled

“No need for formality, Jaewon-ah” I ruffled his hair. He give me a little smile

“Neh hyung”

“back to the topic, you want me to hear you sing right?”

“Yes! But, MinJee unnie isn’t here yet” she frowned.

“Who’s Minjee?”

“She’s the girl that comes here often. We all really close to her, especially me and AeCha. Usually she’d play the piano and the both of us will be the one singing”

My curiosity risen, Is this Minjee girl is the same person as her?

“Soo Jaewon, Aecha tell me more about your Minjee noona/unnie”


Update ^^

Got my BG+Poster This Morning

Thanks Kyn and Kaleidoscope Kreations :DD

And I wanted to thank the readers and subscribers for your support <3

Also, I want to inform you that I'll not be updating until December 10th. Exams are coming TT__________TT

But, after that I'll be updating lotsa chapters~ Whee~!!

So, please be patient

 

Don't forget to Comment/Subscribe! <33