A few hours before the meeting

Throw It Away

It’s 3 AM in the morning, But I can’t seem to go to sleep. Today we suppose to visit an orphanage for charity work. Before going to leave for Japan the next day. Yes, our schedule are hectic but I love it the way it is. B2uties supports also give me encouragement to always do my best.

Well back to reality, I exit the door of our room and went to the kitchen, grabbing a glass than pouring myself a glass of water. I drink it. I then checked on the fridge, well it’s pretty empty. I think we should have go grocery shopping soon. I randomly grabbed a chocolate bar, not caring if it belong to one of the hyungs.

Grabbing my laptop, I searched the place where our schedule was held ‘Mi Ae Won Orphanage’. A bunch of photos of the orphanage building appeared, and also the children there. I frown when I remember that the smiling kids on the picture didn’t have any parents. Sigh, I can’t imagine my life without my mom, dad, and also the beast members.

But among this picture, what caught my eyes is a picture of a girl playing a piano with some children surrounding her. Her face looks innocent, fragile, and somewhat cute. Just like my ideal type of girl.

Is she an orphan too? Or someone who works there? Maybe just maybe, Today I could meet her..


Friday, November 26th 2010.

It’s been 8 years 11 months and 14 days since I lost my eyesight. Yes, I count each day that pass. Although my parents told me to stop this habit, but I can’t. Eventhough it’s painful I just can’t.

This morning, I had to go to university. I hate it, I hate every bit of that place. No one doesn’t seem to care about my presence anyway, well except for my parents. They insist me to go, but I need to take the special class in there. I sometimes wonder, what’s the point of me being there if I have to go to that special class? Can I just study at home?

But being the obedient daughter I am, I listened to them. It’s not like I had any other choice too, right?

Preparing myself , AeCha face suddenly flashed in my mind. Yesterday, she called telling me that an idol group would come visit the orphanage. The idol group that not only AeCha idolize but Jaewon too.. She told me to come after I done with my classes.

That girl, she’s just like the little sister I don’t have, and Jaewon is like my younger brother to me and an oppa to little Aecha. Giggling, I take my walking stick and search for my father


Short update for thanksgiving :))

Hope you enjoy this one..

In this chapter, Dongwoon saw MinJee! Well, just her photo but that count right?

Anyway, hope you guys have a great day!

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!!!

<333