Chapter 5

Miniature Matchmakers

 

"Good morning, everyone! Happy Monday!" Joonmyun cheers as he walks into the clinic with Baekhyun standing next to him. The receptionists and some of the nurses give him strange looks as he passes—more like floats—by towards his office. Once inside, the freakishly cheery man opens the window and sighs as the sunlight hits his face. "It's such a nice day, isn't it, Baek?"

     "Okay, you happy-go-lucky piece of , what's up? Why are you so peppy this morning? You scared me when you picked me up and smiled because you usually hate mornings and you have the look of death on your face until eleven." Baekhyun observes, sipping on his mocha macchiato as he lounges on the examination bed.

     "Eh, it's nothing much," Joonmyun shrugs. "Anyway, let's talk about you, Baek. I heard you went out on a little date with Chanyeol? How did it go?" Joonmyun knew diverting the conversation to Baekhyun's love life would definitely make him blabber on and forget about the previous topic.

     "It was ah-may-zing! He's such a gentlemen but at the same time he's kind of clumsy but that makes him cuter, to be honest! You know what's actually really funny though? When he picked me up, we were wearing like a couple outfit! I was in tan jeans with black and red and purple on top and he was wearing blue jeans with this cream colour and purple and black on top too! It wasn't even intentional! That has to mean something! Like, maybe we're already so connected that we—wait, you didn't answer my question! Kim Joonmyun did you ask me that to make me forget we were talking about you?!" Crap, he was caught.

     "Uh, maybe?"

     "You're an , Joonmyun," Baekhyun scoffs. "Now, back to you. What good thing happened that you're so happy? And you better not lie!" Baekhyun has the slightest hint of an idea why Joonmyun's like this today (Sehun told him on Saturday about the mural thing), but he wants it to be confirmed by the man himself.

     "It's not even that big of a deal, Baek..."

     "Don't care. Spill, now."

     "Ugh, fine." Joonmyun sighs in defeat and sits in his swivel chair. He takes a big swing of his coffee and sighs again before speaking. "Okay, so, you know Sehun's friend? The one you, Chanyeol and that other guy took out for ice cream that day?"

     "Yes, and by the way, the other guy is one of Chanyeol's friends named Jongin."

     "Alright, noted," Joonmyun says sarcastically and then continues. "So his father is named Yixing and well, he's very adorable."

     "Adorable?" Baekhyun jests, his expression falsely thoughtful. On the inside, he was writing down every detail so he can gush to the others later.

     "Yes. Uh, I met him no too long ago actually and I haven't really interacted with him that much, but there's just something about him that makes me feel fuzzy, Baek."

     "Fuzzy?"

     "Yeah... Like, take yesterday for example. Remember I told you I was gonna help Sehun with an art project? Yixing was helping too. We were really awkward to begin with but after a while, it got really easy to talk with him. We even had a childish little paint fight that was extremely fun. I was thinking about it this morning when I woke up and I guess that's why I was so happy? Also, when I first met him, he bumped into me and everything and I watched him bump into a door and, well he's just clumsy—like Chanyeol—and I find that cute. He even has a dimple, Baek! A dimple!"

     "Wow, Joonmyun. Do you like this Yixing?" Oh my God, please say yes

     "Yeah, I might."

     Yes! Oh my God, yes! Sehun and Luhan are gonna be ecstatic!!

     "But do you think that it's okay to like him so fast, Baek? I really don't know him well..."

     "Joonmyun, that's fine! You're attracted to him and that's all that matters! It's like love at first sight! No one questions it! Now, why don't you tell him? Maybe he feels the same way?" Baekhyun encourages with a mega watt smile.

     "I don't even know if he has a wife, though! I haven't seen or heard of a partner or anything but who knows! Maybe they're on a business trip!"

     "Joonmyun, ju—"

     "Oh, Joonmyun! I'm baaack!" A high pitched voice calls from the doorway and Baekhyun scowls because he knows who's godawful voice that belongs to. They both turn to see a woman standing there, dark hair flowing down behind her and a pretty blue sun dress adorning her body. She stands there grinning at Joonmyun but then her eyes shift to Baekhyun and she drops the smile before walking further into the room. "Did you miss me?"

     "Oh, hey Wendy, how was your trip?" Joonmyun asks.

     "It was great! Canada's the same as always!" She answers and then sits on Joonmyun's desk, leaning down closer to the man. "I asked you if you missed me, Joonmyun. You didn't answer yet."

     "U-Uh, well I—"

     "Excuse me? Doctor Kim?" A receptionist addresses as he stands in the opened doorway. "Your nine-thirty appointment is here."

     "Ah, thank you, Kyungsoo. Send them in please." The boy nods his head and goes back to the waiting area to fetch the patient. "'Kay, guys. Would you mind stepping out? Thanks, I'll talk to you later." Joonmyun says as he ushers the two into the hallway while he welcomes the mother and her twins. The door closes and both Wendy and Baekhyun groan.

     "Why did there have to be a patient now? I could have been still in there with Joonmyun and not stuck outside with the likes of you." Wendy grumbles, fixing a wrinkle in her dress.

     "You make it seem like I want to be out here with you too," Baekhyun scoffs. "Why'd you come back anyway? Everything was so quiet around here."

     "Ha-ha, very funny. Shouldn't you be at school? Why are you here?"

     "Monday's are my free days and I'm here to visit for the day. And instead of bothering Joonmyun, don't you have patients to take care of?"

     "No, since it's my first day back, I'm only an assistant today. I'll be back with my patients by tomorrow. But now, I'm gonna use this time to ask Joonmyun out on that date he promised me," She smirks.

     "Joonmyun is definitely gonna say no to that date. Even if he did, what would you do on it? Take him to the museum?" Baekhyun mocks.

     "It doesn't matter what the date is. As long as I make him fall for me." Wendy declares and Baekhyun snorts at the absurdity.

     "Fall for you? That's highly unlikely, sis, because Joonmyun already likes someone else!" Oh , damn his big blabbermouth!

     "What?" She thunders and Baekhyun curses himself again for his stupid mouth. "Who? Who does he like?"  

     "No one, I was just kidding!" Baekhyun reasons, trying to rectify his mistake by playing it off as a joke. Wendy doesn't look like she's buying it though so Baekhyun starts to sweat. The door to Joonmyun's office opens then and they see the twins run out with lollipops in their hands as the mother runs after them, throwing a thank you over her shoulders towards Joonmyun.

     "Ah, those kids were just getting checkups and flu shots since it's gonna get colder soon." He explains and turns around. "I don't have another appointment until ten so you guys can come back in."

     "Joonmyun!" Wendy sings and latches herself onto the man's arm. "Didn't you say that you were gonna take me on a date when I came back?"

     "That... um, I don't know... I'm really bus—"

     "But you promised!" She complains and frowns and that makes Joonmyun frown. No, don't do it, Joonmyun! Baekhyun shouts in his head.

     "Alright," Joonmyun agrees. "Where do you want to go?" Baekhyun feels like slamming his head into the wall. How could his best friend be such a stupid er?

     "I'll text you the place to meet at! Bye, Joonmyun!" She says and then adds sourly, "bye Baekhyun," and then leaves. When she's gone, Baekhyun stares at his friend incredulously.

     "The , Joonmyun? I thought you told me earlier that you liked Yixing? Why did you say yes to that date with Wendy?" Baekhyun demands.

     "I guess I felt like I owed her? I did promise her that date before she left and I don't like breaking promises." Joonmyun sighs and then adds in an afterthought, "don't worry, I'll make sure to tell her that I only want to be friends and nothing more. Now, I'm craving a cookie from the café downstairs. You want anything?" Baekhyun shakes his head and watches as Joonmyun walks out of his office.

     "He's such an idiot," he mutters to himself. "And a softie. I'm not a hundred per cent sure Joonmyun will be able to put Wendy in the friend zone so I guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands. Or more like our hands." Baekhyun smirks as he pulls out his cell phone and calls Chanyeol.


☆*:.。. .。.:*☆☆*:.。. .。.:*☆


When school ends for Sehun and Luhan and they rush out to go meet their dads, they're confused when instead of seeing Joonmyun and Yixing, they see Baekhyun, Jongin and Chanyeol waving them over.

     "What are you guys doing here? Where's my dad?" Luhan asks.

     "We asked them if we can pick you up today because we have good news and bad news. "Jongin explains and motions for Baekhyun to tell the boys the rest.

     "The good news is: Joonmyun admitted to me today that he likes Yixing." Luhan and Sehun share excited looks and high five but before they can celebrate anymore, Baekhyun clears his throat to continue. "The bad news, though, is that Wendy came back today and she swindled her way into getting a date with Joonmyun. But, he only said yes to the date because he didn't want to break his promise to her from before she left."

     "Wow, my Daddy is such a dummy," Sehun mutters.

     "What do we do? What if Miss Wendy makes Sehun's dad like her by the end of the date!" Luhan cries worriedly.

     "That's why we're going to scheme right now!" Chanyeol announces. "Okay so we're planning on going to the same restaurant Joonmyun and Wendy are going to and sabotage their date! Baekhyun told Joonmyun that he was going to take Sehun to a movie while he was out but instead, we'll sneak you inside with us!"

     "What about me?! I want to sabataj them too!" Luhan pouts.

     "Don't worry, Luhan. You're going to come too!" Jongin insists and pats his head. "So you know how your uncle Yifan is coming to stay over today because he has a meeting tomorrow in town, right?" Luhan nods his head, his dad told him about that this morning. "The reason your dad can't come pick you up is because he's getting Yifan from the airport and he told us that he's going to take you both out to some play and then dinner tonight. When we get back to your house, pretend you're sick or something and we'll offer to babysit while Yixing and Yifan go out. When they're gone, we'll meet Baekhyun and Sehun at the restaurant."

     "But what if Luhan's dad and uncle come to the same restaurant as my dad?" Sehun wonders.

     "Nah, I doubt it. There's thousands of restaurants around!" Baekhyun assures and takes Sehun's backpack for him. "Now, we better get going before your dads wonder why it's taking so long for you kids to get home. We'll see you later!" Baekhyun calls and they both wave as they get into Baekhyun's car and drive away.

     "Come on, hyungs! Let's go too!" Luhan says and hops into the backseat. When they get back to the house, Luhan sees his dad's car in the driveway so he prepares to put on his performance. As Jongin unlocks the door, Luhan slouches and holds his stomach as they walk inside.

     "Hey guys! Lulu, come say hi to uncle Yifan." Yixing calls from the kitchen where the two of them are snacking on some chips. Luhan drags his feet over and stands in front of the very tall man.

     "Hi, Uncle Yifan," he says, a monotone in his voice.

     "Hey buddy!" Yifan exclaims and picks up the boy to seat him in his lap. He notices his sullen appearance and frowns. "What's wrong? You don't look so well."

     "What!" Yixing shrieks and runs over. "Lulu, what happened?"

     "My tummy hurts, Dad." Luhan groans and peeks over to Chanyeol and Jongin, sneakily giving them a thumbs up.

     "Oh my God! Is it really bad! I'm going to call the doctor!" Yixing goes to take out his cell phone but Luhan holds onto his hand.

     "No, it's okay, Dad. I just need some sleep. I'll be okay."

     "Alright then. Yifan, we should just stay back tonight. We need to take care of Lulu!" Yixing says to the horror of Chanyeol, Jongin and Luhan.

     "No!" Chanyeol yells, startling Yixing and Yifan. "I mean, no, you guys can still go out! Go to a bar or something! Jongin and I will watch Luhan! It's just a stomach ache, Xing, we'll give him some ginger ale and by the time you guys come back he'll be fine!"

     "Yeah! You brothers haven't seen each other in a while so go out and have fun!" Jongin chimes along, amping up the encouragement.

     "Yeah, they're right, Yixing." Yifan says and Yixing sighs but agrees. Before they leave, Yixing makes Luhan a healthy soup that will make him feel better and Luhan reluctantly gulps it down, chanting in his head after every pungent spoonful that he's doing this for his dad. After that, Yixing tucks Luhan in for a nap and kisses his forehead. Chanyeol and Jongin wave them goodbye from the couch and once they hear the engine of Yixing's car speed off, they dash up the stairs and into Luhan's bedroom.

     "Alright, kiddo, they've left!" Chanyeol shouts and Luhan rips the covers off. They all thunder down the stairs but as Luhan goes to put his shoes on, Jongin calls him back.

     "Wait, Luhan! We have to get into disguise first! Go stand by the window and watch to see if Yixing might come back!"

     "Disguises? Why do you need that?" Luhan questions as he makes his way to the window. He pushes down the blinds and stares outside to make sure his dad won't take them by surprise.

     "We're wearing them so Joonmyun won't recognize us at the restaurant. Baekhyun will wear one too. You and Sehun will hide underneath the table." Jongin explains as he pastes on his fake moustache. Chanyeol throws on a black wig and glasses with a goatee and then layers a long, grey coat on. Jongin finishes his disguise too by putting a beanie on and then an identical coat to Chanyeol's. "All set, let's go!"

     The three of them set out to the restaurant and when they get there, Chanyeol lifts up his coat for Luhan to stand inside because that was the only way they'd be able to sneak him inside. When Jongin tells the host they are here to meet someone, the host then leads them the way to Baekhyun's table. They pass Joonmyun's table and discreetly stare but the man doesn't notice the two of them pass him. Baekhyun waves them over, wearing his own disguise of a beard and a long coat too and when Chanyeol sits, Luhan crawls out.

     "Hey Sehun," he greets as he sees the other boy sitting. "What happened so far?"

     "My dad and that Wendy lady are just talking, but they laughed and stuff so it looks like they are having a good time! This is very bad!" Sehun stresses.

     "Don't worry, it's time to ruin the date!" Luhan says and tugs on someone's pant leg. Baekhyun's head then pops under the table and he asks what they should do.

     "Make one of the waiters drop something on her!" Luhan tells him and Baekhyun nods as he raises back up. He nudges Chanyeol and Jongin to lean closer to him and whispers the request from Luhan. They nod and call a waitress over.

     "What can I do for you, Sirs?"

     "Hi, I'd like you to do me a really big favour, please?" Chanyeol asks and motions for the waitress to lean down. "You see that table over there?" He pulls back and points secretly over to Joonmyun and Wendy and the waitress nods. "Can you please spill her water or something on her?" He slides a bill into the waitress' uniform pocket and pats it as they pull apart. The waitress smiles and nods as she makes her way over. Baekhyun wiggles his foot for Sehun and Luhan to look and the five of them watch with anticipation as the waitress asks if they are done with their appetizers and starts clearing the dishes. Her hand knocks Wendy's glass of water and it falls right into her lap, soaking her dress.

     "Oh my gosh, ma'am! I am so sorry!" They hear the waitress falsely apologize.

     "It's fine, accidents happen," Wendy grits. "I'll be back Joonmyun." She picks up her purse and heads to the bathroom while the kids and their babysitters high five each other.

     "Now what, Sehun?" Luhan asks when Wendy comes back. Sehun turns around and pulls on a pants leg until Jongin's head pops up.

     "Yeah, Sehun?"

     "Baek-hyung ordered food before you guys came and I heard there are peas on his plate. Can you give them to me? Oh, and two spoons?" Jongin nods and goes back up and then lowers the peas and spoons to the children below.

     "What are those for, Sehun?" Luhan questions when he sees the mischievous look on the boy's face.

     "Watch," Sehun replies and lifts the tablecloth enough for him to see his dad's table. Sehun places a pea on one of the spoons and then aims. He flicks the silverware and watches as the pea flies through the air before bouncing off of Wendy's head. The woman touches her head but shrugs it off while the kids snicker.

     "Let me try!" Luhan picks up the spoon and aims the pea before letting it go. This one gets caught in her hair and the two of them giggle because she didn't notice it this time. They do this a few more times and the adults above them find it rather amusing to see a stray green peas going flying from under the table towards Wendy.

     "Joonmyun, do you feel that?" They hear Wendy ask and Luhan and Sehun stop their catapulting peas.

     "Feel what?"

     "I feel something hitting me but I don't know where it's coming from!" She complains, running her hands through her hair. She stops when she feels something in her locks and pulls it out to see a lone green pea. "See! Look! Someone's been throwing this at me!" She shows Joonmyun the pea and then looks around. Chanyeol, Jongin and Baekhyun get into a random conversation and Luhan and Sehun hide back under the table before her eyes can settle on them.

     "Ah, someone must have done that by accident, not intentionally, Wendy. And there are no children here playing with their food. Just let it go." Joonmyun assures her and Wendy agrees, throwing them into conversation.

     "Oh man, that was close!" Jongin sighs in relief and the other two nod their heads. Chanyeol then absentmindedly turns his head to the door when he hears it open and his jaw drops when he sees who walks in.

     "Uh, Baek? Remember when you said you doubt Yixing would come to the same restaurant as Joonmyun?" Chanyeol gulps and stares at them in alarm. "You were wrong." Baekhyun and Jongin look behind Chanyeol to see Yixing and Yifan being led to a table by the window.

     "Oh crap!" Baekhyun groans and then shoves his head under the table. "Luhan! Your dad is here!"

     "What?" Luhan screeches quietly and he and Sehun lift the table cloth up to indeed see Yixing and Yifan. "Oh noooo!"

     "I don't think Yixing has noticed Joonmyun." They hear Chanyeol whisper and by the looks of it, he must be right. "But I don't know if Joonmyun noticed him yet." At these words, all five of them turn their heads to Joonmyun's table and see him staring in the direction of Yixing and Yifan. "Crap, yeah he noticed." 

    "Oh no! What if my dad thinks your uncle is your dad's boyfriend?" Sehun gulps.

     "No, that can't happen!" Luhan reassures him.

     "Hey, Joonmyun? Are you alright?" Wendy asks, unaware of the panic of five people a few tables down.

     "What?" Joonmyun asks, snapping out of his thoughts.

     "You've been staring over my shoulder for a while now." She says and turns back to see Yixing and Yifan a few tables down, animated with conversation as they eat. "Do you know them?"

     "Um, I know the shorter one," Joonmyun admits. He was not expecting to see Yixing come in this restaurant, let alone with someone and it made him feel a little sad. "Actually, that reminds me. Wendy, um I wanted to tell you that I just want to be friends with you, nothing more. I'm really sorry." There was no better time then now to say it or he would have never even done it.

     "Oh," Wendy says, dejected. "I see. May I ask the reason why?"

     "Well, you see, I already like someone," Joonmyun confesses and then adds a little bitterly: "The guy I like is actually the one you just saw... But he looks to be on a date with someone else." Wendy sees the upset expression on Joonmyun's face and sighs.

     "That's okay, Joonmyun. I understand. Being friends with you is good enough." She tells him and they hear someone say 'what!' but when they look around, everyone is doing their own thing. To Wendy, that voice sounded strangely like Baekhyun's but she shrugs it off.

     "Really?" Joonmyun questions.

     "Yeah, really." She confirms and looks back over her shoulder. She catches Yixing's eye and waves at him before pointing behind herself. Yixing cranes his next and then sees Joonmyun who shyly waves. Yixing grins and waves back which gets Yifan's attention and he looks to see Joonmyun smiling softly at his brother.

     "Yixing noticed him now!" Chanyeol hisses and turns his head before Yixing catches sight of him. Baekhyun is still in shock of what he heard Wendy say until he feels a pinch on his leg.

     "Sorry, I thought that was Jongin," Luhan says sheepishly when Baekhyun's head appears under the table. A few seconds after, Jongin's head comes in sight.

     "Do something! Sehun's dad looks sad!"

     "I'm on it! I have a plan!" Jongin declares and raises up, pulling out his cell phone to dial Yifan. He watches across the restaurnt as Yifan pulls put his phone and checks the caller ID.

     "Hey, Jo—"

     "Don't say my name!" Jongin whisper-shouts, to Yifan's confusion. "Alright, Yifan, listen to everything I'm about to say and don't show too much reaction. Look across the room until you see a table with three men with coats and facial hair. That's me, Chanyeol and our friend, Baekhyun. Do you see us?" Jongin waves his hand quickly when Yifan looks over and sees them.

     "Okay so you saw the guy Yixing waved to, right?" They see Yifan nod his head discreetly. "That's Baekhyun's best friend and Luhan's friend's dad. We're trying to set them up together. And before you ask, the girl with him is not romantically linked to him. Plus, we know he likes Yixing already. Now, what we need you to do for this to work out is leave."

     "Why?"

     "The guy is probably disheartened because he thinks you're Yixing's boyfriend or something! Just play this call off like a business call and leave! Also take Yixing's car!"

     "Alright, boss." Yifan says and cuts the call. They watches as he tells Yixing the lie and take Yixing's car keys before leaving the restaurant and the pouting man behind. Jongin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun high five each other then Luhan and Sehun. They watch Yixing grumble to himself over the next ten minutes as he finishes his food and pays.

     "I hope he'll do what we want him to do," Baekhyun mutters as they watch Yixing get up. He then starts walking towards Joonmyun and Wendy and they silently cheer.

     "Hey, Joonmyun! Fancy meeting you here, huh?" Yixing greets as he comes up to their table. "Hello, I'm Zhang Yixing. My son and his son go to school together and are friends." He introduces himself to Wendy and shakes her hand.

     "Hi, I'm Son Seungwan but you can call me Wendy. I'm a paediatrician at the same clinic as Joonmyun. I was on vacation for a while and came back today so Joonmyun is treating me to a welcome back dinner." She explains so Yixing wouldn't get the wrong idea.

     "It really is funny meeting you here, Yixing," Joonmyun interjects. "I saw you with your companion but how come he left?" Joonmyun really didn't want to be petty but he had to.

     "Oh yeah, that's Yifan. He got called away to some important business matter and left me alone and took my damn car. What are brothers for, am I right?" Yixing answers and Joonmyun feels so light at the moment. It was his brother! "Anyway, I won't keep bothering you. I just came to say hi. I gotta go call a taxi now so I'll see you around, Joonmyun. It was nice meeting you Wendy!" Before Yixing can turn and leave, Joonmyun stops him.

     "Wait, Yixing! You don't have a ride?"

     "Not really."

     "Then I'll drop you home!" Joonmyun states and Yixing's eyes fly open. Two little voices are heard shouting 'yes!' but the adults don't hear it that well.

     "No-no! That's not necessary, Joonmyun! I'll manage! Plus, you don't want to leave Wendy here, right?" Yixing protests as Joonmyun stands up and pays for the bill.

     "It's fine, Yixing. Joonmyun and I came here in separate cars. I'll see you tomorrow, Joonmyun." Wendy says and now Yixing has no reason to say no. He finally gives up and the two of them walk out of the restaurant. Wendy then gets up and walks across the room, stopping right in front of Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongin.

     "Hello, Baekhyun." She greets to their utter shock.

     "What? How did you know it's me?" Baekhyun asks incredulously.

     "Oh please, I'm not dumb, I can spot your ugliness from a mile away."

     "Whatever," Baekhyun scoffs. "I'm surprised, Wendy. I thought you wanted Joonmyun to fall for you?"

     "I did but when he told me that it was Yixing he liked and the way he looked when he thought the other guy was his crush's boyfriend, it made me realize that he really, really likes this guy. Who am I to stand in their way? I'm not that heartless."

     "Yeah, I know. You're heartless to me."

     "That's because you're an to me. You're not a bad person though. I can see you as my friend."

     "You were an to me first!" Baekhyun gasps but then softly adds, "but I can see you as a friend too."

     "Um, I have a question," Sehun says as he comes out from under the table. "Won't Luhan's dad find it weird that Luhan, Chanyeol and Jongin aren't back at home?" At his words the two adults and little boy gasp and run out of the restaurant, leaving a confused Wendy and an amused Baekhyun and Sehun behind.

     Chanyeol and Jongin speed back to Yixing's house and they see Yixing's car in the driveway which means Yifan has already came back. They run past the man lounging on the couch watching TV and he doesn't even bat an eyelash. They barely get Luhan up to his room and toss their disguises away before they hear the door being opened and Yixing's footsteps up the stairs. When Yixing opens the room door, Chanyeol pretends he's in the middle of a story.

     "And then the knight jumped on the dragon's back and—oh Yixing? You're back? Me and Jongin were up here the whole time telling Luhan some fairly tales!"

     "That's great guys," Yixing smiles as he comes over to sit on Luhan's bed. "How are you feeling, Lulu?"

     "I'm great, Dad! I feel much better!" Luhan cheers and hugs his father. "How was your night?"

     "It was... great."

 

 

 

 

 

 


[A/N] For Wendy's character, I'm glad I decided to make her turn out good! Sometimes, an evil love rival makes for a good story but not this one! 

Also the reason I made her the love rival is bc I saw a gif set from I think last year's SMTOWN concert and Suho was staring at her all dreamily and stuff and as the delusional sulay shipper I am, I was like "noo!! Suho stop! You love Yixing!!!" Yeah..... 

Anywhore, I hope you liked the double update! 

Comment; subs if you haven't and throw in an upvote while you're at it!

Until the next update, Lovelies~ 


소니아 (\_/)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mini bonus: Sulay's car ride!

 


"Thanks again for dropping me home, Joonmyun. It's really nice of you to do that for me." Yixing says, turning to give Joonmyun a smile that he catches out of the corner of his eye.

     "No problem, Yixing. I wasn't going to let you catch a taxi when I was right there." Joonmyun answers with a chuckle. "So... that's your brother? What did you say his name was again?"

     "Yifan. He's older than me by three years but to be honest, his mental age is probably on the same par as Luhan." That jokes makes them both burst out into hearty laughter as Joonmyun turns into Yixing's neighbourhood.

     "I feel you, I have a sister and she's way older than me but when she comes over, she's turns into this big child playing with Sehun." They chuckle again as they pull up beside Yixing's house and see Yixing's car in the driveway next to Chanyeol's.

     "Hm, that butthead is already back. That business thing mustn't have been that important. But important enough to ditch me." Yixing mutters bitterly, already planning to beat the out of Yifan once he checks on Luhan. Yixing hears Joonmyun chuckle and he almost forgot he was there. "Anyway, thank you so much for the ride. I'll see you later." Yixing goes to open the door but it doesn't budge. He tries again but it won't move. "Um..." 

     "Ah, , sorry. The door does that sometimes. Here, let me." Joonmyun doesn't give Yixing the chance to move before he's leaning across the passenger seat to jiggle the door handle. Yixing sits there in mild shock with Joonmyun half draped over his lap and he tries to play it cool but he's sort of exploding inside. He smells really nice, Yixing notes. Joonmyun finally gets the door open and the rush of cold wind that comes inside clears Yixing's head. Joonmyun pulls back and Yixing steps out slowly.

     "Bye, Yixing. Have a nice night!" Joonmyun calls and drives off after Yixing closes the door. Yixing watches the car disappear around the corner and then walks up to his door with a fond smile gracing his lips.