21st

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwvQtSWisMY&feature=related

----------

Chunji stepped out of the arrival hall with a bouquet of roses and a present neatly wrapped with floral patterns on it. *I know you hate flowers but just bear with me, this once.* He was about to walk out the airport when he saw you and L.Joe with an unknown man. He tilted his head a little and squinted his eyes to make sure that it was really you.

"Call me when you reached there." You said. Jeongmin nodded. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Jeongmin smirked, "Sorry I couldn't make it." "No harm done." You flashed a grin. He nodded to L.Joe before entering the airport.

You sighed. That will be the last time you will see Jeongmin until he comes back. L.Joe looked at your back and deflated shoulders. He placed his hands on your arms and pushed them up. You turned, startled. "What are you doing?" "I don't like seeing your shoulders look all droopy and sad. It makes me mad." You raised an eyebrow, "But you're not mad."

L.Joe cleared his throat and put on his helmet. "~~~~~~? Byunghun?" Chunji called. Both you and L.Joe turned in unison. Your eyes widened. L.Joe's jaw dropped. You shrieked and threw your arms around Chunji's neck, "CHANHEE!"

"Jeez girlfriend, haven't seen your best friend that long?" You pulled away and nodded excitedly. Chunji chuckled. You lifted a strand of his now red hair and turned to lift L.Joe's brown hair, "Since when did you guys change your hair color?" Chunji and L.Joe pushed away your hand.

"I did it in America." L.Joe confessed.

"Italy."

You raised an eyebrow. You looked down and saw the bouquet and present, "Oh! Who is that for?" Chunji's eyes widened, "Um... Didn't you check the date?" You pulled out your phone from your hoodie and gasped. It's the 1st of December. "I forgot it was my birthday!" You slapped your forehead. L.Joe's opened his mouth a little. He too, forgot that it was your birthday. Chunji handed you the presents with a smile.

"Thank you, Chanhee."

"It's Chunji and you're officially 20 internationally."

You giggled and nodded. L.Joe pushed the helmet into your arms. You wore it and hopped on behind him, "You're going to my house right?" Chunji nodded, "A little late though. I have stuffs I got to do at home first." You bit your lower lip, a little disappointed, and nodded. "See you soon then. Bye, Chanhee. Thanks again." You waved as L.Joe sped off.

L.Joe peered over his shoulder, "We're not going home yet." You leaned closer, "Why not? It's cold and what's more, mum is waiting."

"We're going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Some place that you'll love."

---------

L.Joe parked his motor in front of the ice rink centre. You pulled off the helmet and handed it to him. He fixed your bangs and dragged you by the hand into the rink.

"Two adults." He smiled at the receptionist.

She handed two tickets and L.Joe turned to look at you, "Let's go." You grabbed L.Joe's arm and gulped, "I can't skate." L.Joe held out his palm and nodded towards his palm, "There's no such thing as 'I can't skate.'"

Slightly confused, you placed your palm into his. "Take this as my birthday present." He whispered. You chuckled and nodded. L.Joe gripped onto your hand and led you into the skates. He picked out two pairs, one of his size and the other pair was your size.

"Jeez, you know my size too?" You took the pair from him. He shrugged, "Probably because I went through your shoe collection." You laughed, "Like tha- Wait. Why did you even go through my collection?"

Instead of answering he bent down and helped you tie the laces. Done, he placed his arms on his knee, looking up at you, "Ready?" You nervously nodded. L.Joe chuckled, "There's nothing to be scared of, I'm here, trust me."

He stood up and helped you stand up as well. He held onto both of your hands and walked backwards to the rink. You walked like a toddler taking one step at a time. Once reaching the rink entrance, you trembled a little. L.Joe gripped onto your hand tighter and slowly let go of your right hand.

"Now follow me. Left, right, left, right." He skated and pulling you at the same time.

You did what you were told. *Left, right, left, right.* You concentrated. L.Joe smiled, it was the first time you looked so focus into something. You looked up and grinned, "I think I got the hang of it!" L.Joe showed a thumbs up and slowly let go of your left hand.

"Woah, where are you going?" You panicked.

L.Joe skated backwards, "Try to catch me." "I'm not at that stage yet! Byunghun! Get back here!!" You shrieked.

L.Joe skated further and further away. You were left with no choice but to slowly skate to him. You giggled and skated a little faster. Luck was not on your side as you tripped onto someone's leg and fell flat on ground. L.Joe's eyes widened and skated towards you, sliding on his knee.

"Hey, are you alright?" He brushed ice bits off your hair. You pouted and pushed his shoulder, "It's your fault." L.Joe laughed. You made a face and glared at him, "It's not funny, Lee Byunghun."

L.Joe pinched your nose and ruffled your hair, "Aigoo, I'm sorry. Okay, how about we skate together?" You crinkled your nose and turned away, "No." "Why?" "Because I don't trust you."

L.Joe stood up and held out his palm, "This time, I'll stick by your side." You looked up at him as he jerked his hand to you. You sighed and grabbed his hand and slowly stood up. L.Joe stood by your side, with his left hand holding onto you and his right arm around your waist. You felt your stomach flipped and your heartbeat quickened.

"Now, left, right, left, right, left, right." He instructed. You followed his steps and the both of you began to skate smoothly. Couples around you began gossiping and whispering to each other saying the two of you would make a cute couple.

----------

Meanwhile, Chunji tried his nth time calling you. *Why won't you answer your phone?!* Every time he tried calling you, it will lead him to the operator. Frustrated, he threw his phone to the wall and it broke into 2.

----------

You sat down on the bench and began massaging your legs, "Woah, that was tiring." L.Joe tilted his head, "But it was fun wasn't it?" You beamed and nodded. You checked your phone and gasped.

L.Joe peeped at your screen, "What's wrong?"

"14 missed calls and 6 messages from Chanhee." You pointed.

You clicked on his name and placed your phone to your ear.

"The number you have dialed is unavailable, please try again later."

You turned to L.Joe and frowned, "He's not answering."