Date with Jeongmin.

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

----------

Jeongmin pushed the curtains aside and let the sunrays shine into your room. He sat next to you who is still sleeping. He pushed a strand of hair to the back of your ear. You mumbled something incoherent and Jeongmin smiled, *That was cute.* He playfully poked your cheeks. You slapped it away with your hand and turned to your sides. He poked again with a chuckle. You groaned and slowly fluttered open your eyes to see Jeongmin smiling at you. Your eyes widened and sat up, pulling the covers over your chest.

"Why are you here?" You blinked.

"Can't I? I'm here to wake you up, silly." He ruffled your head.

Your lips formed a little 'o' shaped as you scratched your head. Jeongmin began laughing. You stared at him, "Ah wae?" He looked at you again and doubled over, clutching his stomach. You threw a pillow at him, "Why are you laughing?" Jeongmin took deep breaths and fixed your hair, "You looked funny." You pouted but then giggled.

----------

You wore a giraffe sweatshirt and a pair of denim shorts. You headed down for breakfast.

"Morning," You kissed your parents' cheeks.

Jeongmin pouted, "Hey, how come I didn't get one?"

"Get one what?"

"Kiss."

You playfully slapped his arm as you sat next to him.

Your dad cleared his throat, "Are you two going somewhere?"

Before you could answer, Jeongmin nodded, "Yes. I was planning to bring her out for a date. You wouldn't mind that right?"

Your mum clapped her hands before you could protest. *A date?* Jeongmin flashed his eye smile at you and continued eating his pancakes. You put on your ankle boots and grabbed your bag before turning around to your parents, "We won't be out late."

"It's okay. You guys can have the whole day to yourself." Your mum giggled.

You raised your eyebrow, "How come you never say that to Byunghun or Chanhee?"

Your mum hushed you and pushed you to Jeongmin. He chuckled and thanked your dad for lending his car to him. He got into the driver's seat and started the engine. You put on your seatbelt and fixed your bangs.

"So where are we going?" You turned to him.

He winked, "Shopping."

"Shopping? Really."

"Hey it's not like I'm forever in Korea." Jeongmin chuckled and you giggled.

He sped off and your parents waved. Somehow they knew you two will get back together one day.

Jeongmin parked the car at the carpark and took you by the hand. *Hongdae..* Jeongmin stretched his arm, "Uwaa, it's been years since I last came here. It changed a lot huh." You giggled, "I believe you could say that."

Jeongmin turned and looked at you, "You know where's Outfitters? I heard that is the hottest clothing store ever." *Chunji's store..* "Of course, it's around the corner, come on." You dragged him along.

Jeongmin's eyes sparkled when he saw the huge mall. "Damn, the owner must be wealthy." "The owner's son is my best friend." You bit your lower lip.

"Best friend? Or lover." Jeongmin teased. You laughed, "Nothing more."

He pulled you inside and began scanning for clothes. He held out a dress that goes until your knee, "Pretty but it doesn't look good on you." You rolled your eyes and smiled. You grabbed a printed tee and held it out, "Hmm..." You examined. Jeongmin striked some poses. You laughed, "Stop that." "Stop what?" He leaned closer. You leaned backwards and almost fell. Jeongmin swiftly wrapped his arm around your waist and laughed.

You slapped his shoulder, "That wasn't funny." He helped you to stand straight and you fixed your clothes. You shoved the shirt into his hand and excused yourself to the ladies. On the way there, you bumped into a middle aged woman. She turned and beamed at you.

"Oh. ~~~~~-ah." She called.

You looked up and your eyes widened, "Omonim.." You bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo."

She nodded and looked behind you, "Are you here alone?" You shook your head and before you could answer, Jeongmin stood next to you, "I thought you were going to the... Oh, Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed.

Mrs Lee looked at him and then to you, "Who is this..?" "Ah, this is my friend from the States, Jeongmin." "Ah, nice to meet you, Jeongmin." Jeongmin turned to you as if he is asking who is the woman. "Jeongmin, this is Chanhee, my best friend's mum."

You bowed to Mrs Lee, "I'll be going." She nodded and let you walked past her. She pulled out her phone and dialed Chunji's number, "Oh, Chanhee-ah.. Did you know that ~~~~~~ has a male friend name Jeongmin?"

"Jeongmin?" Chunji sat up. "Never heard of him. Why?"

"Ah, nothing, she came to our shop with her friend, Jeongmin, from States. I'm hanging up, take care."

Chunji furrowed his eyebrows, "You too.."

Chunji hang up and clasped his hands together, *Jeongmin...?*