Instant Messaging.

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgd3doXcC6o

---------

You sat on your bed with your laptop on top of pillow that is on top of your lap. Amber was freaking out that Jeongmin actually came to Korea and he bumped into you. She was busy deciding about the possibility that the two of you might get back together.

"Amber, will calm down for a while, please." You began typing.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU WAKE ME UP 5 IN THE MORNING AND YOU TOLD ME WHAT? JEONGMIN WENT TO KOREA!" Amber yelled so loud you had to pull your phone away from your ear.

"Amber, I swear if you're not going to calm down, I won't call you anymore," You threatened.

"Fine, sorry girl. But did he tell you the reason he went there?"

You thought for a while, "No. He didn't."

"Well... I actually heard that he went there to f-"

Click. You stared at your phone, "Hello? Amber? AMBER!!" The line went dead. You facepalmed yourself and threw your phone to your side. A notification popped up on your laptop screen and you noticed it was an insatnt message from L.Joe. You clicked on the notification. 

CarrotBoy: You're online.

You tapped your fingers nervously. You didn't expect L.Joe to online and besides it's 5 am there. You took a deep breath and began typing.

BunBun: And you're not asleep.

CarrotBoy: Did you forget? I'm a vampire.

You laughed. *Vampire? More like your username that is.*

BunBun: Then should you be using 'VampireBoy' as your username?

CarrotBoy: Nah, I like CarrotBoy better. Oh shoot. Chanhee is online.

You looked at the lower corner of your screen and he was right. 'SuperChunji' popped out on your screen.

SuperChunji: Helloooooo Princess.

You slapped your forehead and typed furiously.

BunBun: Didn't I tell you not to call me that?

'CarrotBoy was added in the conversation.'

SuperChunji: HAHAHAHA, CARROTBOY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

CarrotBoy: Chanhee, when you return, I'm going to kill you.

BunBun: Am I invisible.

SuperChunji: Yes.

BunBun: I WAS EXPECTING A 'NO' CHANHEE. I HATE YOU.

CarrotBoy: There's always me to help you kill him.

SuperChunji: Shut up carrot-head. I have to go, class starting soon. Bye guys.

'SuperChunji went offline.'

CarrotBoy: of course, the "great" leaves first. I have to go now too, dad is calling. See ya, in 2 years time. ♥

Your heart skipped a beat. Did L.Joe just sent you a heart? A small smile formed on your lips. You looked at the time and gasped. It was 1:01 am and you're not asleep.

BunBun: talk to you soon too. morning, byunghun.

CarrotBoy: and goodnight to you ^^

'CarrotBoy went offline.'

'BunBun went offline.'

You stretched and off your laptop, placing it on your nightstand. Jeongmin was watching you from your door. You didn't notice it was open by a few cm. You pulled the blankets over your body and went to sleep, hugging your bunny stuff toy that was a gift from him, Jeongmin. Jeongmin smiled. *You still keep it.* But under the blankets, there lies Mr Wuggles, your forever favorite stuff toy. You smiled to yourself before drifting off into a deep sleep hoping 2-3 years will past just so quickly.