2 Years.

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCKEfFGGDhw&feature=related

----------

Two years past and you are now 21 years old. You got back with Jeongmin who didn't leave for States. Your parents decided to set up a marriage for the two of you. Though you were excited, you missed your best friends. Your phone rang. You reached out for it and stared at the id. Jeongmin rested his chin on your shoulder and looked at the id.

"Who is Byunghun? You even put a heart on his contact!" Jeongmin fussed.

You giggled, "It's my best friend. Shh."

You slid the answer button, "Byunghun!" "Hey! It's been long. I'm home." L.Joe sounded calm and excited.

"Ah, Jeongmin, stop it. It tickles." You accidentally said it into the phone. L.Joe raised an eyebrow, "Umm... ~~~~~~?"

"Yeah I'm still here. Where are you?" You asked.

The doorbell rang, "Outside your house." Click. He ended the call. You got off your bed and ran downstairs with Jeongmin tailing you. You opened the door and threw your arms around the brown-haired boy. "Oh my god! I miss you!" You tightened the hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You pulled away and went back to Jeongmin's side. L.Joe met eyes with him.

"Who is this?" L.Joe pointed.

"Ah, right. Byunghun, this is Jeongmin, my boyfriend. Jeongmin this is Byunghun, my best friend I told you about." You introduced.

Jeongmin held out his hand, "Nice to meet you." L.Joe's heart stopped. *Boyfriend?* He stared at Jeongmin's hand and ignored it, making his way into your house. You watched him walked past by you. His 'cool' aura was gone. He had never ignored anyone like that before. Jeongmin chuckled and placed his hand into his pocket. 

You walked to L.Joe and whispered, "Why did you ignore him?" L.Joe turned to you, "You had a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?" You opened your mouth and then looked down. You didn't know what to answer. L.Joe scoffed and headed to the dining room where your parents are. Jeongmin wrapped his arm around you from the back.

"Is everything okay?" He whispered into your ear. You sighed, "I guess so."

"Omonim~~" L.Joe sing songed. Your parents' chuckled and your mum went into his embrace, "How is Byunghun?"

"Tired." L.Joe pouted. He glanced over you that is laughing away with Jeongmin. He didn't know why his heart felt as if someone is drilling through it. He flashed a bright smile to your dad who noticed his expression when he looked at you.

Jeongmin laid down on your lap, "That friend of yours... He seems like he dislike me." You carressed his hair, "Well, if he is my friend, he should like you right?"

Jeongmin suddenly sat up and stared you. "I don't think so." "Why?" You fiddled with your fingers. "I think he likes you." Jeongmin snapped his fingers. You stared at him in disbelief. L.Joe's ears perked up when he overheard your conversation. You slapped your hand over Jeongmin's mouth and pushed him down causing the both of you to fall off the sofa.

"Ow~" You rubbed your head. Jeongmin doubled over and began laughing. You hit his thigh playfully, "You're so mean." He sat up and kissed your cheek, "Is my girlfriend mad?" You threw a dirty glare at him when you met eyes with L.Joe who doesn't look that happy. He looked away and continued his conversation with your parents. 

You sighed and buried your face into the cushion. Jeongmin's phone began ringing. You looked up and watched him speak furiously. He furrowed his eyebrows and his cheerful aura disappeared. *Did something bad happened?* He turned to look at you as if he is saying he needs to leave Korea. You stood up abruptly and stared at him. He ended the call and paced back and forth.

"Did something happen?" You asked carefully.

Jeongmin frowned, "My mum is sick and I have to fly back to States."

"What!" You shrieked.

Your parents and L.Joe ran out to the living room. "What happen?" Your mum asked. Jeongmin bowed, "I have to leave for States. My mum is ill." You bit your lip and sat down on the sofa, hugging the cushion tightly.

"I don't think our marriage is possible." Jeongmin gulped. You didn't dare to look up. L.Joe knew you were crying. Your mum looked disappointed while your dad told him to pack up and leave for the States. Jeongmin bowed a couple of times before running upstairs to pack. You made your way through your parents and walked past L.Joe, and enter your room.

"I'll talk to her," L.Joe volunteered.

He knocked on your door and entered. You were hugging your pillow and biting the tip of it. He sat in front of you, cross-legged, "Are you okay?" You looked up at him and shook your head. L.Joe pulled you into a tight embrace and soon you found yourself crying your heart out, soaking his shirt. You pulled away and wiped your tears, "Sorry. You had to see me like this when you just came back from the States."

L.Joe shook his head, "It's fine." You sighed and lied down, staring at your white ceiling. "What do I do now?"

L.Joe looked at you, "It's not the end of the world. There are many boys out there."

You propped up your arm and tilted your head, "What do you mean?" "There are boys waiting for you." *Like me.*