Distant

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MwM5MhssDM&feature=related

------------

That night you couldn't fall asleep at all. Chunji won't answer his phone. You sat up and grabbed your laptop. You switched it on and the first thing that popped out was 'SuperChunji' You clicked his name and tapped your fingers on the keyboard nervously.

BunBun: Sorry for not answering your calls I was with Byunghun. I tried calling you back, but you didn't answer.

Ding. Chunji peered over his shoulder and saw a notification on his laptop screen. He ent over to his bed and lay down on his stomach. *~~~~.* He read the message again and again before replying.

SuperChunji: i threw my phone away.

Ding. You opened your eyes and saw his reply. You bit your lower lip, somehow you felt guilty.

BunBun: Did something happen? What's wrong? Tell me.

Ding. Chunji sighed *It's you. You are the cause of it.*

SuperChunji: nothing. i have to go, it's late. goodnight.

Before you could reply, he went offline. You slammed your laptop shut and sprawled onto your bed. Thousands of thoughts run through your mind. You turn to your sides and lay down in a fetal position. *Why are we getting further away, Chanhee..* You stared at the roses that you placed into a clear vase that settled on your nightstand, by the window. You bit your lower lip and shut your eyes, hoping for a good sleep.

----------

"Morning~" You sang.

Your parents flashed a bright smile at you. You had your sweatshirt and leggings on. You settled opposite of your mum and munched on the hot and fresh toast. "Mmmm, hot chocolate on winter morning." You sipped. The doorbell rang and you turned. Chunji and L.Joe entered the house and sat next to you.

"Morning." L.Joe smiled and ruffled your hair. You beamed.

Chunji didn't greet you morning. You cleared your throat, "Morning Chanhee." He just nodded. You sinked into your seat and continued munching.

L.Joe glanced at you and then Chunji. "Hey! Let's go to Lotte World!" He tried to cheer up the surroundings. You bit your toast in silence and Chunji stood up, "I have to use the gents." He stole a glance of you and walked away from the table.

After breakfast, L.Joe sat next to you on the sofa while your parents on the armchairs. Chunji came down and sat next to L.Joe. He hadn't been speaking to you nor sitting next to you. It's like he is avoiding you. "So where shall we go?" L.Joe turned to Chunji. Chunji shrugged.

"I want to go to Lotte World." You stood up and grabbed your scarf. You turned to your parents, "I won't be late." You put on your boots and headed outside. L.Joe and Chunji abruptly stood up and bowed to your parents before heading out.

You were already waiting by L.Joe's motorbike. You tapped your feet impatiently. L.Joe approached you, "You want to ride with me?" You turned and looked at Chunji, "I don't want to ride with someone who is treating me as if I'm invisible." You grabbed the helmet and put it onto your head.

Chunji bit his lip and get into his car. He started the engine and sped off before you and L.Joe. L.Joe hopped onto his bike and you hopped onto behind him. You wrapped your arms around L.Joe's waist and rested your head on his back. L.Joe sped off at an average speed.

"Can we go somewhere else other than Lotte World?" You asked. "Where shall we go then? Besides  Cha-"

"I don't want to hear his name, please." You bit your lower lip. *Something's not right.* L.Joe stopped by the side and switched off the engine. You looked around. "What are-" "Get off." L.Joe ordered.

You got off the bike and stared at L.Joe, "Why are we here?" L.Joe looked at you, "Why do you think we're here for?" You turned behind and saw the word 'CINEMA' in silver broadway fonts.

"Ci-ne-ma." You read out. Your eyes widened before turning back to look at L.Joe, "We're here to watch a movie?" L.Joe chuckled, "No, silly." You scratched your head and tilted to the side, "Then-" "You like him right?"

You looked up. L.Joe was smirking. You blinked. "What?" "Chanhee.. You like him right?" *Please say no.* You chuckled and slapped his arm, "Pfft. Chanhee? Me? NOOOO" L.Joe felt a little relief. You snapped your fingers, "Why are you asking me again?" *Just to make sure there's no one you like.* L.Joe didn't say that out loud, instead, he patted the seat behind him, "He is probably waiting. Let's go."

You didn' suspect anything and hopped on behind him. A huge grin formed on his lips. *Thank god, there's no one you like.* He started the engine and you gripped onto his sides. *Why did he ask me... Don't tell me* Your eyes widened as you stared at L.Joe's back. *Don't tell me... He likes me?!*