Love Love Love

One Of The Guys

FT+Island+ftisland.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5F9kL0DMGo

I woke up to the sun's powerful rays. It blinded me. I squinted and rubbed my eyes. I even let out a tiny yawn. I stretched my arms high to the ceiling. Omo! Today's the day!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!! Today's the day! I hopped out of bed and rushed over to Seoyun's bed.

"Waaaaaakkkkkkeeeeee uppppppppp!!~" I said bouncing on her bed. She hesitantly opened her eyes. She yawned and pouted at me.

"Seoyun-ah! We must hurry and get to school in order to meet our favorite idols today!!~ " I shouted. She fully awakened and sprung out of bed. That's my girl! (:

 

-20 Minutes Later-

 

"Omma! Appa! Seoyun and I are leaving now. We don't want to be late. Annyeong!!~"We bowed and rushed out the door.

"Chakkanmyeon!!" My mother called out. Seoyun and I sighed and dragged our butts back into the house.

"Ne Omma..?"

"You forgot your lunches!" She said sweetly. As always, my mother is the one to be sweet and caring, even though we are in a rush... -.-

"Gomaweoyo."I said. Off we went..

We arrived at school and there were already so many people at our school. They were all probably preparing for C.N.Blue's and F.T. Island's arrival.

"Omo! Even when we're early .. we're already late..." I sighed. Seoyun patted my shoulder. I smiled at her.

"Seoyun-ah!~ Yongjin-ah!~" Our school friend, Cho Maeji caled. We walked over by her.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Maeji Onni!~" Me and Seoyun bowed. She hugged us both.

"Omo! I missed you guys soooo much during break!"

"We missed you too." I replied.

"Can you believe this?!" She went into fangirl mode. We joined in. She's a fan of both bands .. and is the school paper's reporter. We shook our heads. Just then ...

"Omo!!! THEY'RE HERE!!!!" Someone shouted. Everyone rushed over to the entrance where that one person had spotted them. Us three kind of stayed back. We heard voices from behind us. They tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me .. why is everyone crowded over there...?" That voice .. it's Younghwa's .. we looked up at them with shock. It was .. C.N.Blue!!!! I nearly fainted!

"They thought you guys were entering over there .." Maeji said pointing to the crowd. was agape too. She quickly took a photo of me, Seoyun and C.N.Blue.

"Haha oh no. You're not press are you..?" Younghwa asked Maeji. We laughed.

"Haha no. I'm Maeji! The school paper's reporter!~" She did a random pose. We all laughed.

"So who are you two..?" He asked looking at me and Seoyun.

"Omo! Annyeonghaseyo. Yongjin imnida .. I'm a HUGE fan!! This is my .. sister! Seoyun imnida .." She bowed. I whispered to Younghwa .. "She's mute.."

"Oh. Well it's nice to meet you three!" Younghwa said. The band instantly agreed. "Well we must go now .. see you around!~" He winked at me. O.O I nearly fainted right then and there. Holy Younghwa ...

"Excuse us .. can you three girls help us..?" That sounded like .. Hongki..??? Uh oh. F.T. Island!

"Hi! Umm .. Yongjin imnida .." I bowed.

"Maeji imnida.." She bowed.

"And this is my .. sister! Seoyun imnida .. she's sorta mute .. but she's a BIG fan of yours!!" I helped out Seoyun. She was red. Hongki smiled and grabbed her hand. He kissed it! Seoyun grew even redder. It's a good thing Maeji took a photo of that..

"Well Seoyun ssi .. It's an honor to meet you." With that we heard a gasp.

"Omo!! It's F.T. Island!!!!!!!" The crowd rushed over by us. Pushing and shoving.

"Mian to leave you three .. but we got to go now .. see ya later!~" Hongki shouted as him and the other band members waved goodbye. Then they ran away from the crowd of screaming girls.

"Omo .. did we just meet-?" I looked at them both. They had the same expressions on their faces as I did. Shocked. They nodded.

"We just met .. two of the most legendary idols .. at our school. Aigoo." Maeji said as she fainted. Seoyun and I snapped back to reality and caught her.

"Omo! Maeji-ah?????"