Chapter 14- Jealousy or Not?

Married To Ms. Employee.

After 2 hours of Mathematics it was finally lunch time that Jisoo had been waiting for the past 2 hours. Despite the 2 hours of free lesson she had just now slacking and doing nothing, she was still tired from all those Mathematics. It was a topic she had already learn from her previous school and boredom made her tired.

She closed her textbooks and dusted the eraser dust away from her desk before putting all her stationaries inside her pencil case. She took the paper bag up from the ground that she was holding on when she came to school, it was lunch boxes made by Mrs Kim. She ordered the both of them, her and Kai, to finish the lunch boxes together and make sure nothing was left in the boxes when she returned home.

Jisoo sighed at the paper bag when the scene of Kai being close to a certain girl came into her mind. When she entered the class, she didn't notice that Kai was in the same class as her until she heard someone yelled Kai name for his attention. For the entire 4 hours Jisoo spend in her class, she couldn't help but stealing glances at them.

Of course there were burning feelings inside her. Not because she was jealous at the chemistry shared between them, but because they were already known as a couple to the public and yet Kai was with other girl openly and right in front of her eyes. What happened if those paparazzi happen to take picture again? What would Jisoo's answer be now?

She really wanted to confront Kai the very instant when she saw it but her body and mind weren't listening to her. If she did such reckless move, she would ended up embarrassing herself in front of everybody and got humiliated. That was the last thing she wanted from her senior year.

"Danielle?"

Jin called and Jisoo turned around raising her eyebrows at him, she was still awkward with him to call her English name.

"Wanna go lunch with me and my friends? Those you saw just now."

Jin asked as he nodded his head towards the door where his friends were waiting.

Jisoo hesitated for a moment because she remembered Mrs Kim told her about the lunch boxes, but on her second thoughts she decided to just go with Jin since she thought Kai might not even want to have lunch with her especially after the cold shoulders he gave to her that morning.

"Let's go."

Jisoo nodded her head and stood up from her seat before linking arms with Jin.

Meanwhile, Kai witnessed the entire scene and well, of course he felt the same way as Jisoo does. It was less than a day since they were engaged and Jisoo could just linked arms with some other guys she barely just knew (which what Kai's assumed). What would happen after they got marry? Wouldn't that even worse after they got married?

However half of Kai was a little guilty, if he could get jealous over Jisoo and wanting to confront her for being close to that Jin guy then why in the first place he was close to Krystal too and moreover Jisoo didn't show a bit of angry towards him. What make him has the right to get angry at Jisoo? None.

"Kai...."

Krystal whined when Kai wasn't paying attention to her and she was literally sitting on Kai's lap.

"What?"

Kai coldly replied her.

"You're not paying attention to me again!"

Krystal frowned and pouted, trying to use her aegyo.

"What were you saying just now?"

Kai didn't catch what she said since he was deep in thoughts about Jisoo.

"I asked, what do you want to have for lunch and you kept looking at her!"

Krystal angrily said, that was like the nth time she caught Kai looking at Jisoo.

"She's my fiancee."

Kai clearly stated.

"I know, but I'm your girlfriend. Isn't that unfair to me? You have yet to give an explanation about this whole entire thing and I'm not saying anything about it. Come on, Kai. You have to be fair with me. You know I still love you, right? And you love me too, isn't it?"

Krystal said.

Guilt washed over Kai.

After those words that Krystal mentioned, he did feel guilty and unfair towards Krystal. If he didn't like Krystal he should just tell her and not having her thinking that they were both still in love, it's unfair to her. However, Kai didn't have the guts to break up with Krystal.

He was the one who said he loves Krystal and right now he was the first one to say he lost feelings for her. What kind of man is he? To Kai, Krystal was like depending her life on him. Whatever she wanted, Kai never failed to buy it for her. Never. So what happened if the both of them were going to break up?

Moreover, Kai was going to look like the biggest jerk in school because people would think that Kai threw Krystal away because of Jisoo. That would make Jisoo looked bad as well for being a third wheel in their relationship. It was unfair for the both of them for whoever Kai chose to be with.

"Krystal?"

Kai called.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, but I want to be alone for this lunch time. Go and have your lunch with your friends, I'll see you later after lunch time."

Kai said and pushed Krystal off his lap and stood up.

He walked to Jisoo's desk and saw the paperbag. He remembered his mom told him about having lunch together before they left the house. Without further hesitating, Kai told the paperbag and left the classroom which caused Krystal's face fuming red.

*HA JISOO. YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!*

Krystal clencled her fist tightly.