Chapter 19- What?!

Married To Ms. Employee.

For the past few days, Jisoo had been trying to avoid Kai as much as possible. She didn't room with Kai anymore and she had been sleeping on the couch at level two regardless how much her back was aching. Over those days she haven't stop making wild thoughts about Kai, it just kept going on and on through her head.

Of course Kai noticed it and he was getting more and more annoyed at Jisoo's behavior. She had been avoiding more and more and only returning home late at night causing Kai not able to confront her about her behavior lately.

Well, Jisoo have been slacking around with Bangtan Boys for the past 2 weeks and they were even closer than before which means even more jealous Kai. Why wouldn't Kai jealous when their conversations were barely 24 hours if added up?

"Jongin, do you know what day is the day after tomorrow?"

Mrs Kim called Kai and asked.

"Erm.... I don't know? Do I have to?"

Kai replied as he laid on the couch at Exo's lounge in school.

"Yes. It's me and your dad anniversary."

Mrs Kim revealed.

"O...kay? What do I have to do with that?"

Kai asked with a confused mind.

"Your dad decided to bring the marriage forward, he wants you propose to Jisoo on our anniversary."

"What?!"

Kai asked in disbelief, he wasn't ready to be a married man.

"You heard me loud and clear, Kim Jongin. I want Ha Jisoo as my official daughter-in-law soon and there's rumors around that you're still playing around with girls."

Mrs Kim scolded and Kai could imagine his mom angry face.

"B-but eomma.... didn't we agreed that our marriage will only happen after graduation? And.... we are already engaged! There's no need for proposal."

Kai tried to argue.

"Well, you played with girls and Jisoo's grandparents didn't mind about bringing the marriage forward. You know what your dad gonna do if you go against him right? Be prepare on that day, be a man and make sure you propse to her. Don't let us disappoint."

Mrs Kim said.

"Did Jisoo knows about it?"

"Probably. Her cousin is going to tell her, I guess.... but either way she will know so that she can prepare herself. "

"Eomma.... can we not? Like seriously, this is crazy!"

Kai tried to stop his mom.

"I told you there's no way to stop this marriage or our decision. Just do it, alright? The media are coming again, so you jolly well put on a good show or else you don't have to call yourself Kim Jongin."

Mrs Kim cruelly warned Kai.

"Araso."

Kai nodded his head even though Mrs Kim couldn't see.

He sighed deeply as he ended the call with his mother, wondering how the hell was he going to propose to Jisoo. It wasn't something that he could think in just 2 days time since he wasn't an expert and he never proposed to anyone in his life before. That was crazy for his parents to make such decision.

"What's with the big sigh, Kai?"

Suho asked and passed him a can of coke which Kai rejected since he wasn't in the mood for coke.

"Parents are my big sigh."

Kai rolled his eyes and leaned his back against the couch.

"About Jisoo again?"

Baekhyun guessed as he sipped the can of coke.

"They want me to freaking propose to her 2 days later on their anniversary!"

Kai revealed.

" just got real! There will be media right? Good luck, Kai."

Chanyeol laughed and caused Kai to glare at him.

"I thought you guys are marrying after graduating?"

D.O asked.

"Not anymore. They've decided to bring it forward like WHY THE HELL."

Kai groaned as he covered his eyes with his big palm.

"Aww.... hyung, I pity you."

Sehun faked a pout at Kai causing Kai to shove his face away.

"But come to think of it, you have yet to introduce your wife to us!"

Sehun pointed out.

"Yeah, that hot lady at the club!"

Chanyeol recalled and earned a kick from Kai, he still didn't like how Chanyeol called Jisoo hot.

"You guys will know during my parents anniversary. I'm sure my mom will invite your parents too."

Kai sighed when he realised how much pressured he was going to receive.

"Yay, new noona!"

Sehun cheered and pumped a fist up to the air.

"How are you going to propse to her?"

Suho asked.

"I don't know. Help me."

Kai shrugged and frowned.

"Come on, she's your wife! You need to do something that's memorable for her to remember in all her life!"

Chanyeol encouraged.

*Something memorable for her to remember in all her life? What can that be.... oh no, wait, I just got an idea! Yes, that's right Kim Jongin. I'm sure she's gonna love it.*

Kai thought and soon a smirked came across his face for such brillant idea he thought of even though it was a forced marriage but he didn't know why he just wanted to put on a good show for Ha Jisoo.


During Jisoo's art lesson, she felt her phone vibrated for the nth time. Without a choice, she put down her brush in the cup of water to wash it and took the wet towel to clean her hand before reaching out her pocket to get her mobile phone out.

The screen written 'annoying but cute cousin' and immediately Jisoo rolled her eyes but with a smile.

"Moshi moshi!"

Minwoo said from the other line.

"Shut up, oppa. What do you want? I'm half way through panting my canvas!"

Jisoo said with a smile as she looked through the class to see if she was lacking behind when she picked up the phone call.

"Rude."

Minwoo remarked.

"Araso, araso. What do you want, oppa?"

Jisoo giggled as she could imagine her cousin pouting at her for her bad attitude towards him.

"Harabeoji and halmeoni just told me that your marriage with Kim Jongin will be bring forward."

Minwoo revealed without beating around the bushes.

"WHAT?!"

Jisoo literally yelled and caused some attention from her classmates.

"Yeah... it just happened and I don't want why, I'm just an innocent informer to inform you about it. It seemed like Kim Jongin's parents wanted Kim Jongin to propose to you during their wedding anniversary which is like the day after tomorrow. They want you to be prepare."

"What?!"

Jisoo gaped when she heard the news, she covered for her unglam image she was potraying.

"Stop it, Ha Jisoo. I know you're shock and probably don't want it since it's an arranged s, but the media will be there too.... Please just play along with Kim Jongin alright? Don't embarrass harabeoji and halmeoni, you may throw their faces if you act recklessly."

Minwoo warned.

"Hey! You warned me like as if I was some kind of troublemaker!"

Jisoo pouted.

"I'm telling you just in case, alright? You're the one who thinks that you're the troublemaker."

"Whatever. I hate you, oppa."

"I love you too, Jisoo."

With that, Jisoo ended the call with her favourite cousin. No matter how much she didn't want to have any interaction with Kai or being married to Kai, it seemed like she had to so that she wouldn't be embarrassing the Ha's family. She's now the only one potraying the Ha family's image and with just a silly decision of hers could cause crazy aftermath.

To prevent anything of that happen, Jisoo promised herself not to act recklessly just in case. Moreover her impression towards Kai had changed dramatically.

From I hate him to the core that I don't even want to see his face to I keep having wild thoughts of him and I need to stop.

"Ha Jisoo, you're one crazy . You need to stop."

Jisoo mumbled to herself when she looked at the bowl of fruits that she drew a while ago changed into little Jongin's head smiling at her and calling her name endless time.