Chapter 12- School.

Married To Ms. Employee.

"Please don't do any stupid things later."

Kai warned as they took the car to the school by Kai's chauffeur.

"Whatever."

Jisoo rolled her eyes as she curled up her earpiece and put it in her backpack.

She didn't want to talk to Kai when they just shared those awkward moments in the house. She hated to face awkward and silence tension between the both of them, it's just not right and it was weird for her.

As soon as they reached the school gate, Kai and Jisoo exited the car together gaining some attention from the students that passed by to enter the school.

Of course they were gaining the attention since Kai's family owned the school and moreover he was the hottest man in the school along with his friends.

"Hey, Mr Employer. Thanks to you, I'm popular."

Jisoo sarcastically said.

It was true that Jisoo became popular if compared to her previous school. She was a wallflower before that and no one in the school seemed to give a damn to her, in those kids eyes she was just another average girl that went to the school by scholarship.

She hated attention from people and thanks to Kai, she was more well-known in the business industry and every single one seemed to know how Ha Jisoo looked like now.

"Don't bother me when I'm in school."

Kai warned again.

"Relax, I won't. So let's just act like stranger when the adults are not here."

Jisoo rolled her eyes for Kai being so cocky.

With that, Jisoo went into the school first and left Kai behind. She wasn't expecting Kai to be so cold to her after all those close interactions they shared. It was like it never happened before and Jisoo was dumbfounded by Kai's actions. 

Last night Kai was being all flirty with her and today just BOOM, cold shoulders. In fact since the day he met Kai, he had always been the flirty jerk to her but right now it was different. He was literally a cold jerk with the way he spoke.

It was weird.

However Jisoo shrugged the thoughts and made her way to the administrative office to report for her first day.

 

Meanwhile, Kai was feeling a little guilty inside him. He literally forgot that he has a girl to himself and yet he was playing around with some other girls during his vacation.

No, the girl he meant wasn't Jisoo. 

It was the girl he met in school and fell in love with her during their middle school. Kai only decided to confess to her during their freshman year when he wasn't quite yet known that he was rich.

The girl loved him back for his personalities and all, and he had decided to tell the little secrets about himself being rich to her. Of course the girl was more than delighted to hear the news, who wouldn't?

Right after he knew Kai was rich, her attitude towards Kai changed. She spread the news of Kai's father owned the school and she always made use of her aegyo to make Kai buys her branded stuffs. Sure she was rich too, but not as rich as Kai. She's just a CEO's daughter from a very small company, they were nothing compared to Kai's. 

Her name was Krystal.

She was literally known as the flower in the school with her beautiful face and petite figure. Many guys were courting her but weren't able because she was attached to Kai, while girls were envy her on everything.

She's the ideal type of everybody and no one dares to mess with her since she was Kai's girl and the queenka of the school. Well Kai was the kingka of the school right, that makes Krystal the queenka. 

Because of Krystal changed in her attitude, Kai had to admit that his feeling for Krystal had lost bits by bits and it wasn't the Krystal he once loved before.

He hadn't been contacting her during the vacation because he was busy and that was another reason for him to set-up fake scandals. He wanted her to break up with him because he couldn't bear to break up with a girl who did nothing wrong. It's just a change of her attitude and that wasn't a good reason to break up with her.

Krystal did confronted Kai a few time about those scandals and in the end Krystal would act like as if she was "understanding" by saying that it was a mistake and she was pretty sure they were having business meeting.

Kai didn't even bother to further explain to Krystal because to him, it seemed like Krystal didn't understand him and they didn't even love one another to begin with.

It was all fake.

"Damn Kai.... you're in big trouble."

Kai mumbled to himself as he thought about Krystal.

He knew that Krystal would throw a tantrum about him being engaged and not contacting her at all during the vacation. He had purposely changed his numbers because he wasn't in the mood to talk to Krystal about him being engaged to Jisoo. It was like it wasn't necessary to explain to her since they were not really in love, it was like all fake.