... One Savior

Your Sky Is Sorrowful 2 [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cursing is something very familiar to Jungkook even though he does not remember how he learnt them. He cursed himself for leaving Giyoung’s place and had himself dumbly walking alone in a world unknown to him. It had been 9 hours now and he still doesn’t know where he’s going.

He cursed himself for not able to make up a few reasons in front of Giyoung. He cursed himself for being a jerk even though he didn’t mean to. He cursed himself for not remembering his past life.

It was hard. He was filled with unanswered questions that brought him to this sad life. How he wished to meet the girl named Hyemi. Maybe she can help explaining everything to him.

His stomach groaned as he kept walking – now, he is at the town with a lot more buildings that are high atleast like an apartment he felt he remembered looking. The sky was beginning to darken as the sun was about to set beautifully at the edge of the town. People passed by his weak body and gave him a deep stern look. But that didn’t mind Jungkook for he was only focusing to find food. He began remininscing Giyoung’s delicous curry that he ate that morning and that made his stomach grumbled even more.

Because he was feeble to see where he was walking, he bumped into a guy who was walking with his friends. Angered by Jungkook’s ignorance for them, they pulled Jungkook by his sleeve and pushed him towards the wall of the building next to them. The leader who Jungkook bumped into gave Jungkook a swift punch having the poor hungry man spit blood as his nose bled. The other boys laughed and as the leader continuosly beated him furiously adding with a meanful glee.

Why is this guy beating me up? Jungkook whispered to himself as he let himself getting beaten. He was too weak to do something about the pain the boys had left him with.

I only want to eat.

Jungkook’s face was now covered with purple-red painful marks caused by the punching, he left his nose bleeding and his lips were dyed red using his own blood – it was a frightful scene. Those who watched probably think that he will eventually die in that uneven fight. The boys began to join their leader by kicking him, banging his head onto the wall and yet Jungkook wouldn’t look at them or even count how many boys were trying to hurt him. He gathered up his only strength to tell them to stop but they didn’t listen.

Feeling satisfied, the leader told the boys to stop and warned Jungkook with a tone so deep that made goosebumps all over the poor hungry boy’s body, “Next time, watch where you going.”

Although it sounded threathening, Jungkook felt that it was wise and that it connects with the circumstance he is in. He thinks he should watch where he is going. Throughout his journey, he still doesn’t where he is and maybe that is because he wasn’t watching.

The boys walked away slowly so that Jungkook could hear them cursing him.

 

Jungkook curled himself on the ground, out his pain that caused by all the beating and the hunger he had been keeping it in. Tears began crawling out from his eyes and he did not understand why because he didn’t intend to cry at all. The pain, the loneliness and the feeling that it was hopeless followed by the painful thoughts and unanswered questions about his life created a bitter feeling inside of him as though he was drowning because those things were just too heavy for him to carry by himself. All of that switched his tear glands on so that he could cry it all to make him feel better – he was crying like a child and he couldn’t remember the feeling of embarrassment of it.

 

“Why didn’t you fight back?”

 

Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard that familiar voice which tickled his ears. He found himself not at the alley where he was before but he was standing at a field of white-petalled daisies, under a lonely dark cloud in the clear blue sky and in front of Hyemi who was sitting on the field, crafting a necklace using sticks. It was magical that how only above him, the cloud hovered.  

“I couldn’t do anything,” he answered and wiped his wet cheeks sounding as though he knew that he was going to meet Hyemi. Hyemi was still not looking at him and left a while

Please log in to read the full chapter