You Are My...

Your Sky Is Sorrowful 2 [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was somehow nostalgic to hear the birds singing outside the room for Jungkook as he sat onto the bed for a brand new day. It was just a day ago when he woke up to find that he was in a strange world of unknown people and when he dreamt in his sleep of this woman named Hyemi, he couldn’t help but wonder who she is to him. He gazed at the window that was showing rays of sunshine into the room.

It’s beautiful. He thought.

KNOCK. The door was slowly opened and left a gap enough to see Amy’s face sticking out to see Jungkook.

“Good morning,” she greeted. “Sister told me to wake you up but… I don’t think I have to.”

Her smile and soft giggling made Jungkook smiled. Looking at his smile made Amy more confident and so she went into the room and sat beside him on the bed. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“I don’t know. I can’t remember.”

“Why can’t you remember?”

Jungkook only shrugged, having his shoulders lifted as an answer. But that didn’t stop Amy to wonder about him, “Do you know where you come from?”

“I don’t know.”

“Why did you come here?”

Jungkook lifted his shoulders as an answer once again and efore Amy could ask more questions, Giyoung’s loud voice calling for her name made both of them jump, “Amy! Did you wake him up?”  

The little girl quickly stood and replied her sister back with a loud ‘yes’, then she turned to Jungkook who was still sitting on his bed and softly told him, “My sister doesn’t trust you... but she’s really nice! Really nice! Only that she doesn’t seem to think that you’re someone that she can actually trust.”

It sounded somehow alarming to Jungkook and perhaps, he thought, that he must be aware of the insecure sister said. He also figured that for a little girl, like Amy, she can be quite talkative. Amy went downstairs after telling Jungkook to go down and have breakfast together with them. She also said something about Giyoung wanting to speak to him.

When he reached downstairs, he could smell the mouth-watering curry that came from the pot on the fire by the oven next to the counter. He could also guess the delicious scent of the chocolate cake baked in the oven. It reminded him of something that the scene flashed in his mind. The scene showed that he opened a door, and behind the door, there was the same girl again, named Hyemi, serving the chicken curry with rice on the plate on the small table with 4 chairs right beside the bar where laid a furry golden-yellow colored cat and also sat right at the couch was a young man watching TV. Jungkook knew it was a memory, his past life, and it felt very heart-warming that he could cry at anytime soon but instead, without knowing why, he automatically fisted his hands and held in the tears and eventually felt pain in his brain nerves that he had to palmed his head for a while. He stumbled but held firmly on the counter and had Giyoung and Amy shocked to see him that way. Giyoung came running towards him and had to help him sit on the chair to rest, even though she didn’t know what happened to him.

“Are you okay?” she asked, sympathetically.

“Y-yes...”

“It doesn’t seem l

Please log in to read the full chapter