Clueless

Pregnant with my boss' baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

       When Tao entered Kai’s office on Monday he was a ball of anxiety because he was almost certain he was going to get dismissed. What he didn’t expect, however, was for Kai to act as if nothing happened between them. Tao wasn’t sure if to feel relieved or sad that Kai seemed to have forgotten so easily about the night they had spent together.

He decided to let the matter go and just be content that he didn’t get fired for his stupid act. He went back to doing everything Kai asked of him. He was going to treasure the memory of what happened between them and that was the end of it. Or so he thought. He would be learning soon enough that his problems were just starting.

As time passed by he was feeling rather weak and dizzy. Not only that, he was throwing up most of time and that was never a good sign. He was afraid he had caught some stomach bug and he would have to go through some serious treatment to get rid of it. Still, his hectic lifestyle didn’t allow him to have some test run on him. Kai was traveling a lot lately and he didn’t have much choice but to follow him. He started losing weight and that worried him to no end.

He wasn’t the only one who noticed these strange symptoms. Kai figured out soon enough that something seemed to be off with Tao. He looked haggard and he had lost a lot of weight. He didn’t question Tao about it because it wasn’s his business what Tao did with his life. As long as it didn’t affect his professional performance he wouldn’t intervene.

After two months of constant travel, Tao finally got some days off to figure out what was wrong with him. He visited his personal doctor and he had a routine control to try and understand the cause of all his phyisical pain. What the doctor told him left him speechless. He was pregnant in his third month already. He was having a mental breakdown upon hearing this because he had no time for a baby. He had no idea how he could make this work but at the same time he would never abort his baby. He would have to find a solution soon.

In the meantime, he continued doing his job and tried to act as if nothing was wrong. His symptoms got better after the third month and the only thing which could have indicated he was pregnant was the baby bump he was now sporting. Still, he was not considered a fashion maniac for nothing. He made sure that nobody could figure out that he was pregnant at all. The clothes that he was wearing hid really well his secret and he intended to keep it that way as long as possible.

When Sehun had first found out about it, he had freaked out more than Tao.

“Are you crazy? How could you have done something so stupid? I know that you are in love with Kai but sleeping with him didn’t solve anything. In fact, it only made things worse because now you have a baby on the way and Kai will most likely not take responsibility for it!”

“You don’t need to remind me of my stupidity Sehun! I am well aware I made a mess out of things but I love this baby and I am not going to give him or her up! I will stay in the company as long as possible to be able to save enough money for when the baby will arrive and then I will look for another job. I can make this work. I just need you to keep supporting me, like you’ve always done before.”

“I can’t believe I am going to be an uncle soon! I am way too y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter