Let d gams begn amaryt

Hook, Line, & Grammar

Baekhyun is his lips and is giving Chanyeol the most innocent look ever and Chanyeol feels like his heart is being wrung so hard that death by forced blood loss is highly possible.

            “U—Uh… Well… Here I go…” Baekhyun says, leaning towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol feels the weight of the costume, but he doesn’t feel the weight of Baekhyun.

            Right now, he’s on cloud nine.

            The kiss is slow and irreplaceable—but damn did Chanyeol want more.

            H allows his head to travel to the back of Baekhyun’s head, his fingers tugging on the smaller boy’s rather sweaty hair.

            Chanyeol deepens the kiss, allowing his tongue to slither into the boy’s mouth as if it’s the most normal thing on earth.

            Baekhyun clumsily kisses back, his arms neatly placed on top of Chanyeol’s shoulders. He’s melting into Chanyeol’s ksis, but Chanyeol could care less.

            And with that—Chanyeol’s entire life was made.

 

            Kyungiepoo: SPILL

            Kyungiepoo: HOW DID YOU AND BAEKHYUN END UP IN ONE OF KRIS’ BEDROOMS

            Kyungiepoo: I’M WAITING YEOL

            DancelordJongJong: Yeol’s probably still hungover, kyungsoo

            DancelordJongJong: give him a break the love of his life finally likes him back

            Kyungiepoo: how is he so sure Baek likes him back? What if he did it out of lust?

            DancelordJongJong: cmon kyung ur just going to ruin his perfect night, let the man live

            Kyungiepoo: yeah whatever

            DancelordJongJong: so kyung

            DancelordJongJong: u cmin ovr tonight or wat

            DancelodJongJong: ily wiggles eyebrows

            Kyungiepoo is now offline

            DancelordJongJong: nice hard to get I lov it

 

 

            Chanyeol wakes up the next day with a throbbing headache, his fingers massaging his temples as he tries to wriggle from under the bed sheets. They aren’t familiar bed sheets, that for sure.

            He quickly looks to his right and sees a smaller and more serene looking body rolled up into fetal position. From the looks of it, he has had his arm tightly wrapped around Chanyeol’s arm the entire night.

            Chanyeol cant help but to pull the goofiest smile in history.

            “He he he, I did it with Baekhyun. He he he”

            Chanyeol is rocking from side to side like a puppy wagging his tail, staring down at Baekhyun like a dog and it’s brand new chew toy.

 

            Chanyeol_is_king updated his status: BEST. NIGHT. EVER.

 

            Chanyeol_is_king: detals 2 falow

            Chanyeol_is_king: summary: BAEKHYUN IS D CUTST THGIN EVR

            Chanyeol_is_king: I am legt th happiest man on eart rytnow

            Kyungiepoo: that’s nice

            Kyungiepoo: congrats on the

            DancelordJongJong: nice nice

            DancelordJongJong: happy for u yeol

 

            Chanyeol places himself back down beside Baekhyun, who is snoring in the cutest way ever and Chanyeol is so close to pinning him down the same way he did last night. But the little boy must be tired, so he resists.

            “You’re so beautiful.” He mutters as he traces the outlines of Baekhyun’s bangs, the length covering his eyes lightly.

            If only Chanyeol could stop time, he would stop time to this time alone.

            “GOOD MORNING FRIEND S!” Wu Fan shouts as he open through the door, precariously jumping unto the bed, ultimately waking Baekhyun up.

            “FIRST OFF, CONGRATS ON THE ! YOU BOTH HAVE CROSSED OVER FROM THE WORLD TO THE ADULT WORLD. I’M SO PROUD I NEED TO WIPE MY TEARS.”

            Baekhyun groggily gets up from the bed after several thumps. “W—Wha…?”

            Baekhyun immediately recalls the situation and pulls up the covers to cover his chest, eyeing Wu Fan warily.

            “Excuse me, I’d like to take a bath and get changed.”

            Wu Fan looks at Baekhyun in confusion, quietly getting off the bed as if I dog that was just caught doing the wrong thing.

            “Yes, of course, certainly. I’ll leave you two love birds alone.” Wu Fan says with the quietest voice he’ll ever get to pull and leaves through the double doors.

            The silence piles up, and Chanyeol feels like he’s gonna suffocate some time soon.

            “So… Are we a thing now?” Chanyeol asks, not looking towards Baekhyun’s direction.

            “Hm… I’ll think about. I—I don’t know.” Baekhyun says as he gets off the bed and wraps the covers around him, leaving a highly exposed Chanyeol bare on the bed. “You have to earn me, especially after you confessed to me via text.”

            Chanyeol bites his lip. “S—sorry.”

            “It’s fine.” Baekhyun says as he procures a dress out of the white sheets, spinning around to face Chanyeol’s direction. “Starting today, you’re going to woo me. I’ve gotten interest in you in a long time, and last night made a very, very big difference.”

            Chanyeol nods, as if he understands where this is going.

            “You have to do whatever it takes for me to fall for you, and then once you have me, I’ll be yours forever.”

            Chanyeol finally catches on.

            “Really? Are you serious? You’ll give me a chance?” Chanyoeol shouts, grabbing his boxers as he slips them on.

            “Yeah, I will.” Baekhyun says with a smile as he take gentle steps to the bathroom.

            “Well, Mr. Park. Let the games begin.”

 

            Chanyeol_is_king updated his status: let d gams begn amaryt