Batman nd Jokr

Hook, Line, & Grammar

“You should go as the joker, I heard Baek’s going as batman.”

            Chanyeol raises an eyebrow, momentarily lifting his head up from the magazine of potential costumes. The party was in a week—and Chanyeol was highly undecided.

            “It has to be the perfect costume so that Baekhyun has to fall in love with me on the spot.” Chanyeol remarks, flipping back into the magazine. “It has to perfectly match Baekhyun so that when I confess my undying love for him and we party through the night, the several millions of pictures we take are going to be adorable. You know, the stuff you can put in family albums.”

            “Yeol—I just told you that he’s going as batman.” Kyungsoo says as he places more magazines down beside Chanyeol, who had previously requested them when he had invaded Kyungsoo’s special sanctuary.

            “I know, but Joker? Really? I should be robin—that would make us partners in crime. Isn’t that the cutest thing ever?”

            “But isn’t that… lame? Like, you could be a lot more handsome if you pulled off the joker look like hot damn.”

            Chanyeol takes it into consideration, but continues to flip through the magazines. This party is his first and last chance to fix things with Baekhyun, so he is putting his entire heart into choosing the perfect costume.

            And just like that the day arrives.

 

            DRAG0NSL@YER updated his status: YA’LLS BETR COM 2 MY PRTY OR UR ALL DED SEE YA’LL TONYT HEUHEUEHEUHEUEHUE

 

            Chanyeol_is_king: wat r u guys goin as agen

            Kyungiepoo: I’m going as Hermione from harry potter

            DancelordJongJong: Im goin as a riceball

            Chanyeol_is_king: nice

 

            Chanyeol_is_king: yo nerd

            Chanyeol_is_king: baek btr show up latr or els ur dead

            Chanyeol_is_king: but stil a nerd

            Chanyeol_is_king: ur a ded nerd

            Jongdaestiny: he’ll be there hi Park Chanyeol what do you plan on wearing tonight? Do you possibl wanna hang out during the party

            Chanyeol_is_king is now offiline

            Jongdaestiny: yeah okay just keep me posted you cool kid you

 

            Chanyeol parks his car right across the booming household, holding up to it’s size. They say that Wu Fan never graduates because he’s dumb, or dumb on purpose so that he can stay in school forever. Bottomline is: he’s rich as hell.

            “WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME” Wu Fan shouts as people of all shapes and costumes pour into his house. “Jessica, looking good!”

            With each guest that arrives, the house seemed to grew bigger and bigger. As Chanyeol steps up the steps just as the amount of people started to lessen, Wu Fan greets him at the the front.

            “Park, my man! Looking good! What are you dressed as?”

            Chanyeol shrugs, not really interested in bragging. “Joker.”

            “Ahahahahahaha! I know I’m naturally funny but you don’t need to announce it to the world. Thanks Park! Now, who are you going as again?”

            Chanyeol rolls his eyes, obviously too preoccupied with thoughts of Baekhyun. “I’m Ronal McDonald on drugs. Now if you’ll excuse me.”

            Chanyeol silently slips through the crowd, squeezing through the sweaty bodies as he made it through the dance floor and over to the bar.

           

            Chanyeol_is_king: wtf wru guys

            Chanyeol_is_king: m drownign in an abundans of teenagrs

            Kyungiepoo: Jongin and I are at two tables on away from the right of the mini bar

            Kyungiepoo: just look for the sparkly ball of rice and you’re good

 

            Chanyeol puts his phone back into his pocket, stealthily squeezing through the crowd as he managed to spot the very bright looking Jongin.

            “Wow, you actually did go as a rice ball.” Chanyeol sighs as he sees Jongin wobble from side to side, often hitting Kyungsoo with the edges of him costume.

            “Well, you really did follow my advise, huh.” Kyungsoo says with a smirk as he looks at Chanyeol from head to toe. “You’re looking fine, Mr. Joker.”

            Jongin frowns, obviously not amused. “You literally made yourself look like the most attractive person here. Where’s the comedy in that? You have zero zest.”

            Chanyeol chuckles, placing down the champagne glass that he picked up from one of the waiters earlier on. “I’m going to look for Baek.”

            Kyungsoo and Jongin nod, to which Chanyeol immediately disappears into the crowd.

 

            Chanyeol posted a picture: At @DRAG0NSL@YER ‘s prty! Hnt on my costme bwo down 2 ur king y so srs-shinee.mp3 playin in d bg

 

            It takes a while before Chanyeol spots any batman at all. He’s glad that Baekhyun’s the only batman there, as the only batman he finds is sitting in a circle with other people clad in different variations of costumes, playing spin the bottle.

            “Hey!” Chanyeol says as he interrupts the chatter, all the attention immediately turning to him. He glances towards the batman, but doesn’t really see most of Baekhyun’s face since only his eyes and mouth were seen. “Mind if I join you guys?”

            “Not at all.” Taeyeon says with a smile as she shoves Jonghyun to the side to make space. Chanyeol tentatively takes his place in the circle, slicking back his hair from time to time to catch Baekhyun’s attention. “Nice costume there, joker.”

            His plan is now in full effect and now, all he has to do is to get the bottle to land on the batman to his left, and the next 7 minutes is his.

            Chanyeol patiently waits as each player turns their bottles, some choosing to make out instead of getting trapped in the closet.

 

            Chanyeol_is_king posted a photo: Spn d botl w th geng yeha

 

            “Yeol, it’s your turn.” Luhan says as he hands Chanyeol the bottle. Chanyeol takes a deep breath and recites a small mantra before spinning the bottle.

            Chanyeol watches the bottle spin as much as the strength he’s pushed into it, watching the people that it turns to. The tension grows, and his throat starts to dry when he looks up to meet eyes with everyone in the circle.

            He can recognize a few of them aside from Baekhyun, Taeyeon, Luhan, Minseok, Tao, Jessica, Tiffany, Jonghyun and two people who are draped fully in a whole body costume, one totoro and one panda. (He finds it even weirder that they don’t want to take the top head part off… Imagine the heat in that thing.

            When the bottle slows really close to Baekhyun, Chanyeol’s heart starts to beat faster. However, it inches away farther and ends up pointing to the person beside Baekhyun, Mr. Panda.

            “Ugh.” Chanyeol says with a sigh as he slouches back into his crossed leg seat. Everyone starts to slur kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

            All Chanyeol wants to do now is to get over it.

            The panda hesitates, but goes on his knees and crawls over to Chanyeol’s lap. Chanyeol is alarmed, feeling as if this mascot is far too close for comfort.

            Only when the mascot draws its head portion and reveals a very, very steamy looking Baekhyun, does Chanyeol lose it.

 

            DRAG0NSL@YER: W0AH MAN HERD U SHANKD IT UP PRTY HRD LAS NIYT

            DRAG0NSL@YER: ND W THT CUTIE BYN BAEKYUHNNEDS

            DRAG0NSL@YER: NICE NICE

 

[a/n] hey there!! thanks for making it this far haha idk i wanted to try smth with a bit of crack and this is the closest to funny as I get so if you like thf low of the story and would like to see more of it please comment below if I should continue such an effed up story it would mean a lot if you subscribe and upvote it too! Thanks!