MARRIAGE...!!!????

Forever My Everything

 

Donghae and Hyun Jae walk into a coffee shop and choose a table which is located a little bit destructed from people views. Hyun Jae then ready to order..

“One cup of Cappuchino, and one glass of iced lemon tea, please..”

“Nae..” The shop’s employee takes note of the order and then ready to leave but Donghae suddenly..

“Aaa..Wait. Make it two for Cappuchino, please.”

“Aaa..Nae..” The employee make a quick correction on his note and then leave. Donghae then turns his head to Hyun Jae and realizes an unusual expression from her.

“What..?”

“Oppa..You don’t drink coffee..Then, why did you change the order?” Hyun Jae asks. As far as she knows, Donghae hate coffee. Like really hate it. That’s why everytime they go to a coffee shop, he always asks for his iced lemon tea.

“What do you mean? I’ve always love coffee.”

“Eyyy..Kojidmal. Don’t you remember what you said to me on our first morning of our first meeting?” Donghae then falls into deep thinking. Trying really hard to remember but he ends up giving up. Hyun Jae clears ..

"I can’t drink coffee. You want to know why? Because it will make me feel dizzy..Araso?...You really don't remember that?"

“Naega onjae? (When did I do that?)” He quickly denies it, shaking hard his hand as a ‘NO’ sign.

“What do you mean when?” Hyun Jae laughs as she tries to grab Donghae’s hand.

“You’re crazily annoying at that time. I remember want to smack you with the pot I’m holding.” Her laughs then slowly turns to a weak smile.

“I really want to go back to that moment. When everything are just fine..” Hyun Jae says and then she lets out a heavy sigh. Silence occupies but Donghae quickly blows it away. He reaches for Hyun Jae’s fingers.

“What’s wrong with now? I like now better than that time. I hate the Donghae from back then, so rude..If I ever see him again, I’ll punch him hard on the face.” He says then jokingly smacks the table. Hyun Jae falls for that and starts to laugh. They continue to drink and talk until Donghae suddenly remember something.

“Hyun Jae-ah..Kaja. There’s a place I want to bring you to..”

“Odi? (Where?)

***

Donghae stops the car in front of a shop calls ‘Wedding Palace’. Hyun Jae gives him a ‘What are we doing here?’ face from the passenger seat. But he just pretends not to notice it.

“Oppa, what are we doing here?” She asks.

“Oh..Manager hyung asked me to pick up some suits for his wedding this weekend. He’s too busy to come by himself. .” Donghae says but he knows that Hyun Jae doesn’t buy for that.

“But why it..”

“Kaja..” He quickly find his way out from the car and then drags Hyun Jae to follow him. As they slowly take their step into the shop, Hyun Jae can feels something definitely not right. And her instinct proves her right when she sees a line of ladies in uniform in front of them.

“Welcome..” They greet and then bow to Donghae and Hyun Jae warmly. Hyun Jae is in shocked. What on earth is happening right now?

“Igae mwoaeyo?” She asks.

“Bride Lee Hyun Jae, this way please..” One of the ladies says and then shows her the way. Hyun Jae seems hesitated but..

“It’s okay, Jae..” Donghae says and gives her a quick tap on the shoulder. Hyun Jae then begins to follow the lady’s step and leaving Donghae behind.

***  

The only thing Hyun Jae does is sitting there on a chair..Everything comes to her. Hair stylist, make-up..It’s like a one-day makeover but in her head there’s so much questions waiting for the answers. What is going on actually? Why on earth I’m doing this? Where is Donghae Oppa?

Her long hair are being pulled for a bun..There’s not much time filled for make-up as they want to bring up the natural beauty. But to pick the right dress, sure is disaster.. And finally, the winner is this : http://www.fhiky.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/2011-Natural-Waist-Wedding-Dresses-picture-1.jpg

“Bride Lee Hyun Jae is ready..” One of the ladies shouts..Can someone tells her to stop calling me ‘bride’..?? I’m not going to marry anyone, okay..! Hyun Jae screams to herself. But as the curtain slowly being open, she want to scream even more..WHY DID DONGHAE OPPA IN A TUX??? Hyun Jae sees Donghae standing in front of her in a complete black suit.

She can feels that her body is shaking as she sees Donghae slowly take his step towards her.

“You look so beautiful..” He says then put on a sweet kiss on Hyun Jae’s hand.

“Okay..Now, we will begin the photoshoot for Groom Lee Donghae and Bride Lee Hyun Jae.” A voice heard from behind.

“Photoshoot? For what? Magazine?” Hyun Jae asks excited.

“Just believe on that. That’s okay..” That’s all from Donghae.

Then, for about two hours..they are sinking in light and cameras. Trying a different poses and outfits. After some shots, while still refrains for pose, Hyun Jae asks again..

“Oppa..Are these really for magazine?” Silence. The camera keeps flashing.

“Oppa..” She calls. But before Donghae could answers her, the photographer suddenly speaks..

“Okay..Now for the last shot, I want Donghae-sshi …put your right hand on Hyun Jae’s side face..”

“Eerohkaeyo?” Donghae asks as he put his right palm on Hyun Jae’s cheek.

“Yes, like that..And your other hand holds her waist. Your expression make it look like...” He can’t seems to find the right words to describe what he want.

“I love you…??” Donghae gives a guess.

“Yes, that kind of feeling..Okay, ready?” Donghae then slowly curls up his left hand around Hyun Jae’s waist and drags her closer. Eye to eye contact..Deep inside.

“Hyun Jae-ah…” He calls.

“Hmm….”

“Oori…kyorhon haja. (Let’s get married)” He says. But he doesn’t knows how much his words had put Hyun Jae in surprised.

“Oppa..” And that moment is captured.

***

Come on, guys..i need ur honest comment to see whether i'm doing good or bad..

thnx.. :)