:(

Forever My Everything

 

Hello, guys..! I'm back with new chapter..

And i'm really sorry for those who have been waiting for ages for an update..

enjoy and let me know your honest feedback.. :)

.....................................................................................................................................

“He proposed to you??!!!!” Mi Young and Taemin scream in shocked. That evening, they visit Hyun Jae at the hospital after a long time. Plus, it’s weekend. Hyun Jae tells them about Donghae’s proposal and resulting the scream on her face.

“Oww…Jae. Congratulations! You must be happy..” Mi Young says but when she drops her eyes on Hyun Jae’s face, only then she realizes..

“What’s wrong, babe? Isn’t this what you’ve been waiting for all this while?” Mi young asks. Hyun Jae sighs.

“Do you think this is the right thing to do? I mean, with my condition right now. He deserves better. I’m dying and that’s not going to change by marrying Donghae Oppa. I love him and it’s really hurt to see him hurting.” Mi Young then drags herself closer to Hyun Jae on her hospital bed. She examines Hyun Jae’s expression deeply. Mi Young knows that her best friend has suffered enough in just 17 years of her short life.

“Jae, listen to me.” Mi Young calls while reaching for Hyun Jae’s fingers.

“In what form that you think you are not good enough for Donghae Oppa? You are special, Jae. To me, to Tae, to Donghae Oppa, to Eunhyuk Oppa and to other Suju Oppa. Please…I’m begging you. Just once…just this one time. Be selfish to everyone! Think about your happiness and not everyone else. Only then, you will find the answer to your question.” Their eyes both in tears.

“I’m not that strong, Mi Young. I don’t have the courage to do that. I’m just….I….”

“Jae..” Taemin calls from the edge of the bed after his long silence. Hyun Jae lifts her head.

“You said that Donghae Hyung deserves better. A better girl than yourself. What if you survive from the operation, then wake up to see Donghae Hyung with another girl? Will you be okay, then? Will you congratulates him? Will you smile when you see him happy with another girl and not with you? Will you even have the courage to face him after all this??” Taemin’s question has put Hyun Jae in a dazed. Immediately she fells in a cold chill. More tears pouring down her cheeks.

“This may sound harsh to you but I don’t think you will, Jae. You’ll be dying more compare to now.”

“Tae..!” Mi Young snarls and glares her eyes to Taemin.

“What? I know that I’m being a bastard right now…But Hyun Jae really needs to be awaken. She knows how much Donghae Hyung loves her. She knows how much herself has put Donghae Hyung into pain. Yet, she doesn’t want to sacrifice even a little bit of herself. The one who’ll be losing a lot is Donghae Hyung and not her!”

PAAANNGG! A slap drops on Taemin’s left cheek. His eyes fall to the floors.

“You don’t need to say it that way.” Mi Young has reaches her limit of patience. She tries to match her unstable breath. Hyun Jae cries her heart out. She admits that what Taemin told her is no wrong anywhere. And she knows that Taemin doesn’t mean to be mean. Silence conquer the space. No one says anything..But then, Taemin breaks the silence.

“I’m sorry.” Without looking to Mi Young and Hyun Jae, he makes his steps to the door. But when he slides the door open, he can’t seems to move his feet.

“Dong…hae Hyu…ng.”