Rain---

Forever My Everything

The sky is so dark tonight. There’s no stars. The ground are showered by the rain. Looks like it never gonna stop. The thunders also sometimes appear fiercely. Because of the sound, Donghae wakes up from his sleep in the middle of the night. He then seat up straight on his bed and turn on his side lamp. Donghae looks at the sleeping Eunhyuk and Ryeowook on the other bed. He just smiling and then slowly get off of his bed. He walks towards the kitchen to get something to drink.

In his way, suddenly Donghae heard a cry sound from Hyun Jae’s room. A worried feeling approaches his mind. As he takes a steps towards Hyun Jae’s room, the sound are getting louder. Donghae then slowly opens Hyun Jae’s door and all he can see is nothing. It’s too dark. When he switches on the lamp, he become so surprised to see Hyun Jae is sitting at the corner of the room. She held her knees close to her chest. When Hyun Jae lift her head up, Donghae become more surprised to see her face is soaking with tears. He then runs quickly to Hyun Jae and sits next to her.

“Hey, Ahjumma! What’s wrong? Are you sick?” Donghae asks in concerned. Nothing come out from Hyun Jae’s mouth, she just stays in silence. Suddenly, DUMM!..A thunders are heard and without thinking, Hyun Jae throw herself into Donghae’s chest.

She even covers her ears with her hands and her tears starts to flow again. Donghae is in shocked but slowly he wraps her arms around Hyun Jae’s body. It getting tighter when he felt Hyun Jae’s body is shaking badly. Now, Donghae know that Hyun Jae are scared of thunders.

“Hey, calm down..Don’t be scared. I’m here with you.” He says while he Hyun Jae’s hair gently.

“Don’t leave…me…I’m…scared.” Hyun Jae says in her cry.

“No…Of course, not. I won’t leave you.”

“Promise?”

“Promise..”

Hyun Jae become so relief when she hears Donghae’s answer. She can feels the shaking slowly disappear and the calmness slowly approaches her. Because of the calmness, Hyun Jae does not realize that she finally end up fall asleep on Donghae’s chest.

When Donghae really…really sure that Hyun Jae is sleeping, he then slowly lift her up in bridal style and gently put her down on her bed. He then straighten Hyun Jae’s leg and pulled her blanket to her chest. After Donghae satisfied with Hyun Jae’s position, he then seats next to her and stares at Hyun Jae’s  face.

“I don’t know why..but my heart are beating faster whenever you’re next to me. I don’t know why..but you’re making my day fill with happiness. I don’t know why..but you’re making me smiling whenever I’m with you. I don’t why..but you’re making me wanna protect you.I don’t know why..but you’re making me falling in love with you. And..I don’t know why..but I think I LOVE YOU..JAE.” Donghae says while he Hyun Jae’s cheeks gently. He don’t want to wake Hyun Jae up.

After Donghae sure that the rains are not going to fall again, he then ready to leave. But before he can stand up, Hyun Jae’s hand caught his wrist.

“Please..Don’t go. Stay...” Hyun Jae says while her eyes are close.

***