Chulbal for date...

Forever My Everything

 

I want to apologize truly sorry for those who had been waiting for the updates. Since it's vacation, I thought I wanna write some more...Once again, truly sorry from me.. :(

***

Two months passed by..It feels so quick. Everything had gone back to what it used to be except..for the fact that Hyun Jae is getting sicker day by day. Recently, the pain hit on her chest quiet often and its getting stronger everytime. To her, its nothing compared to the pain when she saw Suju’s member faces as they can’t help on anything everytime she collapse. The looks drawn on their faces…It tells everything. Sometimes Hyun Jae just wonders, why did God keep making her stays after every attacks…Why didn’t God just take her away from this world. That will make everything more easy. But then she realized, everything happens for a reason. And that leads her to promise that she will never ever think about dying again. Eventhough it’s hard on her but then at the end of the day, Suju member suffer more than her. Especially Eunhyuk and Donghae.

But everything doesn’t seems to be working the way she want it to be. Once again, this is 4th time Hyun Jae got dragged to the hospital after she collapse in the bathroom yesterday.

“Hyun Jae-ah…” Donghae calls as he slowly opens the door.

“Oh…Oppa. Wasseo?”  She answers while bring a spoonful of ice-cream into .

“Alone? Where’s the others?”

“Oh..They have other schedule to do..”

“Again? I thought I could see them today. Are they really that busy?” Hyun Jae asks in disappointed. She then put her spoon on the table. Donghae knows how upset Hyun Jae can be to get stuck up in this hospital room without no one to be with. But nothing can be done..Super Junior is busy here and there, Taemin get really packed up with his Shinee thing. Mi Young busy with school, she just can be here after school ends and then she has to runs for bus to go back home.

Donghae slowly runs her hand on Hyun Jae’s finger…

“You know they all love you, right? So, even if they can’t be here…Just remember that they actually thinking about you every seconds.” Hyun Jae feels the warm in Donghae’s word. Then, a smile is drawn on her pale lips.

“Oppa, oori….date halkka?? (Can we go for a date?)” She suddenly asks.

“Mwo?”

“Aaaa…Kaja, Oppa. It’s been a long time already. I’ve got bored staying in this room. Chaemi obseo..(There’s no fun)”

“YAH..! Since when hospital can be a fun place, huh?” He says, slightly hits on Hyun Jae’s head.

“Aaaa…Appo…” She whines as she rubs on the spot..but then she quickly..

“You don’t have any schedule, right? Oppa..Kaja. Three hours..Anni..Two hours..just two hours..Please…”

“One hour…”

“Yae? One hour? Oh…Keurae..Keurae..One hour. That should be enough. KAJA..!!” Hyun Jae quickly get down from her bed, digging for her clothes then lost in the bathroom. Donghae just smiles…but then slowly his smiles fade away.