Chapter 6

Hidden Revenge

Dong Ah and Je Woo were seated in the living room watching City Hunter. Sang Neul disappeared before the sun rose. Ji Hee went to help Kikwang and Rain. Yong Hee went out with Jay somewhere, but everyone knew it was a date. Dong Ah's eyes diverted towards her phone when she saw a reminder pop up. She moaned before reaching for it.

Reminder:

Project work with hoebag (jiyong)

She stood up to leave but Je Woo stopped her.

"Where you going?" She asked with half a burger in .

"Somewhere I don't want to go...arg I want to rip his face off. How could he threaten me like that? No one has threatened me ever not even my first bf. Aish this is out of control. How should I kill him? Burn him alive so he can feel the pain. Stab him? No no too much blood. Drown him. No what if the police find his body...." Je Woo put the other half of the burger into Dong Ah's mouth you shut her up.

"Wow you are very violent. I'm coming with you." Je Woo was scared that Dong Ah would end up killing jiyong and she would end up in jail. Je Woo was very caring towards Dong Ah. :D

"Omg really? You would! Ah I love you!" Dong Ah quickly stood up and went running to get dressed. Je Woo on the other hand started drooling over Lee Minho until a flying pillow came towards her.

"GET DRESSED!" Je Woo paused it on Lee Minho's face and then got her clothes downstairs so she could stare into his beautiful, perfect face.

Jiyong got out of bath and waited downstairs for Dong Ah, for some reason he was excited but then again he was scared incase she jumped on him again. He never met a girl like her before and it made him want to know her more. The knock on the door made him jump out the kitchen and head towards the front door. When he opened the door he saw Dong Ah with a small smile which turned into a frown seeing Jiyongs smiley face.

"Hi! Come on in..." He was about to shut the door.

"Yah where's my hello?" Je Woo slipped in and followed Dong Ah towards the sofa.

"You really are a midget....didn't notice you there!" Jiyong showed her his tongue and then sat infront of them.

"I'm not a midget...stick boy!" Je Woo this time responded with her pink short tongue.

"I thought you came here to stop me from killing jiyong but its the other way round today" Dong Ah faced Je Woo with her eyebrows up.

"You know the burn alive idea...I like that a lot" Je Woo whispered into Dong Ah's ears making her chuckle.

"Uhm okay...we should get to work" Jiyong was watching them silently.

"Uh yeah.." Dong Ah stood up following Jiyong.

"Yah don't leave me!" Je Woo yelled from behind. They were in the study room doing the project while Je Woo went around the kitchen looking for food. Jiyong and Dong Ah didn't fight at all and it shocked both of them.

"So Jiyong you live here alone?" Je Woo asked sitting in the small sofa with a plate of chicken.

"Yeah" Jiyong replied sticking some photographs onto the paper. Je Woo was bored and full. Dong Ah and Jiyong were busy having a conversation. She decided to in. She started poking Dong Ah and Jiyong.

"Yah stop it" both of them said together.

"I'm going into your room" Je Woo started yelling but Jiyong pulled her back.

"Yah no!"

"What do you have in there? A girl. dvd. Hmm"

"Yeah a girl." Jiyong shrugged her off before sitting near a disgusted Dong Ah.

"Are you done yet?" Je Woo asked after 5 mins of silence.

"No" Jiyong replied. Dong Ah just smiled at Je Woo.

"Are you done now?"

"No" this time Dong Ah replied.

"What about now?"

"No!"

"Now?"

"For sake NO!" Jiyong exploded. He tried pulling out his hair from frustration. Jiyong walked out the room.

"Now look what you did? I really want to finish this project fast so I can go home and party..."

"But its boring..." Je Woo slouched onto the sofa. Jiyong came back with a smile. The loud bang on the door made all 3 of them run downstairs.

"Omg ji are you okay? What happened? Where are they? man!" Taeyang was breathing heavily. He stopped talking when he saw 2 confused girls and a grinning Jiyong. His eyes popped open knowing why jiyong called him over.

"I am going!" Taeyang was about to leave but jiyong started clinging onto him.

"Preety please..do It for me please? She's soo annoying..I want to finish this stupid project as soon as possible. Or else I'm going to tell them about that day in your room" jiyong was holding onto his muscled arms. The girls watched in amusement, they've never seen this side of them.

"You wouldn't"

"I would!" Jiyong smile grew bigger.

"Fine!" Taeyang headed towards Je Woo, grabbed her hand before dragging her out the house.

"Yah where are you taking her?" Dong Ah said in surprise.

"Yah what you doing?" Je Woo tried getting out of Taeyang's grasp.

"Why do you have to be soo annoying?" Taeyang stopped and stared at her. His fingers went through his mohawk.

"I don't know what you are talking about.."

"If you weren't annoying you wouldn't be in this place with me right now"

"I never told you to do it.."

"But jiyong did..."

"Aish now you’re the annoying one..." Je Woo found a park and sat down on a swing. Taeyang just stood behind her.

"Look I shouldn't have dragged you out like that but you wouldn't have gone if I asked..."

"Is someone talking?"

"Argh" Taeyang kicked the sand and then walked away leaving Je Woo behind.

"Now he leaves me alone.....I'm soo lonely" Je Woo started swinging. After 10 mins she saw a familiar figure. She squinted her eyes to get a better view. Taeyang. A small smile crept up onto her face seeing him holding something.

"ICE CREAM!" She went running towards him and stole both the ice cream. Taeyang watched in astonishment.

"Omg thank you...how comes you bought me ice cream?" Je Woo questioned happily.

"I didn't it was mines. Joking. Uhmm well I heard when girls are upset...ice cream is the best thing to buy" Je Woo's heart skipped another beat hearing those words from a bad boy.

"Want some?" She asked but he just shook his head. They sat in silence for an hour until an idea popped into Taeyang's mind.

"Let's go clubbing..."

"Clubbing? I haven't been there ever.." Je Woo replied honestly.

"Its great fun. Come on" Taeyang intertwined his fingers with Je Woo and then ran towards 'Red Buzz'. He stopped halfway and pulled out his phone.

"It would make you feel better If Dong Ah comes...right?" Je Woo smiled.

Message:

Ji heading to Red Buzz...come along with Dong Ah. ;)

Jiyong was in the toilet when he felt his phone buzz. He pulled it out to see a message.

Message:

I'll be there in 5 mins....dude do you think she will come?

Message:

Just trick her or something plus Je Woo's here so she might

Message:

Yeah okay.

Jiyong went into the room to see Dong Ah wearing the perfect clothes for clubbing.

"Dong Ah I found the perfect place to take pictures and improve our project..." Jiyong started getting changed in the bathroom.

"Oh where?" Dong Ah asked.

"For me to know and you to find out"

"Why you dressed like that?" Dong Ah asked seeing jiyong dressed really ily.

"Girls classmate...girls" he winked at her before walking out the door.

"Shouldn't we take the camera?"

"Don't worry...come on"

"I'm so confused" Jiyong started walking with a slow Dong Ah behind him. When they arrived at the place, Dong Ah's eyes widened.

"Oh so you thought we should take pictures of half girls! You’re disgusting!"

"Na..come on we came here to let our stress out. Je Woo wanted you to come."

"Je Woo's here...that girl" Dong Ah followed closely behind Jiyong. She looked around seeing different disgusting scenes. The dance floor caught her attention. Her eyes glimmered.

"DONG AH!" Je Woo came and dragged Dong Ah to the table.

"Omg alcohol...I've always wanted to have some" Dong Ah spoke.

Dong Ah and Je Woo started drinking without stopping. Jiyong and Taeyang just stared at them with big eyes as they got themselves drunk.

"These girls are different.." Taeyang whispered to Jiyong. Dong Ah and Je Woo headed towards the dance floor. Busy dancing and grinding away. They caught the attention of all the boys in the club. When Jiyong and Taeyang headed towards them to dance all the boys looked away knowing who they are.

"Grab a partner and let's slow dance baby's" The DJ yelled through the microphone.

"Let's dance 'hiccups'" Dong Ah pulled Jiyong close. She put her arms around his neck and Jiyong carefully put it around her waist pulling her in closer.

"Loving this moment" jiyong spoke to himself.

"Yeahh baby!" Taeyang grabbed Je Woo and did the same as Dong Ah and Jiyong. Je Woo rested her head onto his chest hearing his heartbeat.

"This feels good!" Taeyang looked over at Jiyong. They both blushed. None of them felt this way ever. It would always be girls, room, one night stand but these girls changed it.

Meanwhile in Rain's House everyone was worried. They had no idea where Dong Ah and Je Woo where. They didn't call, text or tell them where they went. Everyone was freaking out. Even though Rain knew they were old enough to fight for themselves and stay out late. They should have atleast called and told them they are alright. And nobody knows if both of them are together.

"Hyung I went around the close streets...no one saw them" Jay said.

"Okay okay let's spread out. Kikwang you head towards the east and Jay towards the west. Girls stay home and let me know if they come back"

"Neh" Sang Neul, Ji Hee and Yong Hee sat in the room staring at their phone incase one of them call.

Rain was driving around everywhere searching for the girls. He stopped in many places. One place did catch his attention Red Buzz. He parked his car anyhow and walked through the front door but he didn't know it would lead him to another round of shouting. He saw something he didn't want to see. Jiyong and Dong Ah close no space could be seen. Taeyang and Je Woo were like hugging. Rains temper rose, they are having fun here while everyone is worrying. He pulled Je Woo with one hand and Dong Ah by the other.

"Excuse me dude what are you doing?" Jiyong questioned trying to pull Dong Ah back.

"Don't touch them like that." Taeyang said angrily.

"Who are you? There ing boyfriend! If I see you again...I will smash your face." Rain responded pulling them away. The drunks girls didn't know when they get home they are going to go hell.

 

 


wooooot!~~~ new chapter! lots of dongah/jewoo and taeyang/jiyong action!!! hope you enjoyed this chapter~~ comment and subscribe!~