Chapter 3

Hidden Revenge

"This uniform is the same as Shin High!" Sang Neul pointed out. Everyone just nodded in response. It was 7 in the morning and the girls just got back from practicing some of their ninja skills. They weren't tired it was one of the skills that was improved whilst working.

 

"Okay girls. Breakfast is ready." All of them ran downstairs, practicing hard in the morning leads to hunger. They filled their empty stomach with any food at sight.

 

"You girls remember the rules right? Don't give away 'I am a ninja' vibe" they all nodded with sandwiches in their mouth.

 

“And Jay and Kikwang will be there so if you need any help which you will not you should go to them” Rain continued sipping the tea.

 

The car that was parked outside drove them to all to their new school. Many students were already here for school. They noticed many students grouped up. It was weird for them as everyone in their other school would liaise with everyone. They watched the couples in the left hand corner, the dangerous gangs or whatever they are in the opposite side. The giggly girls in the middle trying to get erts attention and it was working. Near the entrance looked like the space for normal people and the side near it was for nerds and geeks, the non loved ones.

 

"Okay weird school but I think we should find the principal." Yong Hee spoke waiting for everyones reply. They just nodded. Before their exposed legs could get into school the outside sound increased. Yong Hee and Ji Hee strolled away with Jay and Kikwang without noticing the other girls have stopped.

 

5 boys got off their motobike. Je Woo's, Dong Ah's and Sang Neul's eyes never left the 5 boys. They watched their every movement. When the boys finally parked their motorbike and took off the helmet. The girls couldn't help but accept the fact that these boys were really handsome and good looking any girls would fall head over heels for them. Girls started squealing and the boys cheering.

 

"They have fan boys as well. Interesting!" Dong Ah said out her thoughts.

 

"They are hot" Je Woo replied but shook it away. Remembering 'love is a distraction'

 

"Uh yeah we should get going" Sang Neul started stuttering and they had no idea why. The boys were heading towards them not to flirt but to get into the school. The tallest one made eye contact with the youngest girl.

 

"Omg he made eye contact with you!" Je Woo started shrieking.

 

"Uh no" Sang Neul replied scared.

 

"Dude your acting like a fangirl" Dong Ah stopped Sang Neul midway and stared at Je Woo. They all went into school trying to find the principals office.

 

"Where did you guys head off to? And did you see those big bang boys?" Yong Hee spoke when he noticed the other 3 girls head her way.

 

"Big bang? Those 5 boys right?" Dong Ah asked instead.

 

"Yeah they have like both gender loving them" Ji Hee uttered.

 

"There called big bang. Puahahahahah" Je Woo started giggling over their name.

 

“You shouldn’t laugh at our name like that” A small boy walked towards them with a smirk. His hair was black and was cut in the right places.

 

“Why? It’s stupid.” Ji Hee replied

 

“You don’t know who we are?”

 

“We don’t want to know” Dong Ah replied next.

 

“Girls girls because you are new and very pretty I will let you guys off but next time straight to bed gorgeous” the boy walked away with his bag hanging from one side. The girls looked at each other before getting back to business.

 

"I got your guys timetable. Well because lesson starts in 5 minutes we can't help each other look for class so find it yourself"

 

"Neh" everyone replied to leader.

 

Yong Hee had the lesson Art. It was easy for her to find her class as it was obvious and said Art rooms. When she walked in everyone stopped and stared for a while. Jay finally followed her and joined her. He sat down near the left side, smiling genuinely at Yong Hee.

 

"Who's that girl?" She started hearing people whispering. The teacher stood up from her desk and headed towards Yong Hee.

 

"Ah your the new student. Everyone this is Yong Hee and I hope you will take care of her" the teacher said out loud to the class.

 

"Of course we will. Yong Hee babes want to sit near me" Everyone laughed in the room and Yong Hee just ignored the dude and sat near Jay.

 

“Don’t listen to them” Jay whispered into her ear, making her smile and a small tint of pink can be seen on her cheek.

 

Ji Hee found her class after the peeps went. No one in the corridors would help her when she asked for it. When she finally found her ICT class she opened the room door to see a quiet class staring into their books.

 

"You must be Ji hee" the teacher announced. The teachers hand reached her shoulder which she shrugged away. Everyone gasped.

 

"Where do I sit?" She asked. The man pointed at the back seat. The door opened again to see Kikwang.

 

“I didn’t know you like ICT.” Kikwang started a conversation with Ji Hee.

 

“Well now you know” She replied not glancing at him once.

 

Sang Neul was walking around the school. She never thought she would see that specific person here in a school! She shook off her thoughts and hurried to english hoping she won't find that face.

 

"Sang Neul!" She bringed to a pause hearing that voice. She was going to walk away but the softness of a hand stopped her.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked her.

 

"What do you do at a school tabi? Of course to study." He just nodded at her and then let her hand go.

 

"See you later" he winked at her before leaving her all alone. She quickly rushed to her lesson.

 

Dong Ah went to her photography class but the teacher sent her back to get some books from the library. Dong Ah was out the library and on her way back to class when a person bumped into her.

 

"Yah you hoebag!" She screamed. The boy laughed before replying.

 

"Do I look like a bag to you?" She looked at his face and a flashback of the 5 boys evoked into her mind. This one had blonde hair spiked up to be a mohawk. It made his face stand out.

 

"Aish no you look like a hoe" with that she knelt down to pick up her book. He followed down and tried helping her but she kept pushing his hand away.

 

"I don't need your help!" With that she walked away without staring back at him. The boy just chuckled to himself seeing a cute girl.

 

Je Woo was sat in her chemistry class when a boy stormed into the class and sat beside her. His mohawk was what stood out the most and she liked it. He felt someones eyes on him, he turned his head to find the culprit.

 

"Didn't notice you there? You new?" The mohawk guy asked. Je Woo just nodded.

 

"My names tae and yours?"

 

"Je Woo" they handshaked.

 

"Hmm I think we have chemistry together" he winked at Je Woo who disappeared to heaven.

 

"So tell me my house or your house?" Je Woo came back to reality she was confused by his question.

 

"Sorry what do you mean?"

 

"Let me tell you something..I never give this offer to any girl so I think you should agree. Don't worry I will be gentle." Tae popped out his collar and leaned in closer.

 

"Excuse me are you making a move on me?"

 

"Maybe...maybe not" his hand wrapped around her waist pulling her closer. Everyone gasped seeing the scene, Je Woo pushed tae making him lose balance, he fell off the chair his hand making contact with the bunsen burner.

 

"Ah you ing !" Tae slapped Je Woo across the face. Je Woo's hands reached her face. She was shocked.

 

"Hyungg I can't find my camera where is it?" Jiyong came running in. He pulled tae out not noticing the tension between tae and je woo.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh No..Taeyang slapped the new girl Je Woo? :o

Please Read, Comment, Subscribe. We want to know what our readers think of this story. Thank You!