Chapter 2

Hidden Revenge

It was 28 degrees and the girls were packing their belongings to go and live with Rain Oppa. They were contented that he was willing to help them get revenge. None of them had any idea of any sort of tactics except for some basic judo skills which they learnt whilst in college. While each one of them were putting in their outfits, high tops and much more a loud bang on the door made them stop and stare at each other for a while.

 

“Who are you?” Rain Oppa said from downstairs when opening the door. The girls quickly rushed down the stairs knowing who it was.

 

“Jay!” the name of the boy left Yong Hee’s mouth. She went running towards him and cried onto his chest. Small tears left his eyes as well. The other girls just watched as the two childhood best friends were having a moment. Yong Hee has been friends with Jay longer than the other girls who are her current best friends. Whenever they all felt down Jay would come along and cheer them up. He was like their older brother; well that’s what everyone thought.

 

“Please can he come along? He doesn’t have anywhere else to go. He can help us.” Yong Hee was speaking to Rain trying to get him to accept the fact Jay will come with them to Seoul no matter what.

 

“Fine then. In one condition he will be with me 24/7”

 

“Yeah whatever, have him take him we don’t really care” Ji Hee beamed and then headed towards her room.

 

The ride to Seoul City was quiet except for some little sniffles from the girls. Seoul was the biggest city in South Korea; everyone would visit there if they ever went to Korea. Seoul was filled with many singing groups which is one of the reasons why it is the biggest city with many people. When the car stopped the girls knew they were already here. One by one they all got out and pulled out their luggage from the car trunk.

 

The house Rain stayed in was big, but it wasn’t as big as the house the girls lived in before. The front porch was filled with flowers and a small fountain in the middle.

 

“Nice house” Je Woo said before rushing inside.

 

“Okay everyone go and find yourself a room and then come downstairs within an hour. I want to speak to you about what we are going to do here.” Rain said aloud so it reached everyone’s ear.

 

“That dude doesn’t look rich to me” Dong Ah said to Je Woo and Ji Hee. They decided they will share a room together. The other 2 wanted to live in their own rooms.

 

“TOP BUNK DIBS” Ji Hee yelled out.

 

“Take it no one cares!” Dong Ah yelled back.

 

“I take the wall side!” Je Woo yelled into Dong Ah’s face. Dong Ah grabbed Je Woo by the hood and then pushed her to the other side.

 

“DIBS ON THE WALL SIDE!” Dong Ah’s tongue appeared. Je Woo just pouted and Ji Hee chuckled seeing their childish side.

 

“Yah stop playing around and come downstairs” Yong Hee distracted there fun session. They all headed downstairs together to see Rain already seated with Jay and a boy that looked 1 year older than the girls. The boys’ eyes met the girls’ eyes; he blush seeing 5 pretty girls.

 

“Sit down” the girls followed Rain’s instruct and then he continued. “This is my nephew Kikwang. Kikwang these are the girls I was talking about. That’s Yong Hee, Sang Neul, Je Woo, Dong Ah and Ji Hee.” Kikwang smiled at them and when none of them smiled back he frowned a bit.

 

“Kikwang is a hacker and I thought we could use him by getting to the people who bombed the MX Enterprise. He is like our secret weapon. From tomorrow we will start practicing for about 6 months and then I’m hoping you guys can go college and finish your studies. And it’s a way we can conceal your identity.” They all nodded at Rain liking the idea already.

 

The day ended like that the girls explored the neighbourhood a bit and Kikwang went on a research to see if he can find any particular gangs in Busan. Jay was with Rain all the time answering questions.

 

“Do you guys think this will work?” Sang Neul asked the other girls who were just sat there. Sang Neul was the most caring out of all of them she cared about each one of them and never wants to bring any unhappiness to this friendship. She is the youngest but acts like the mother of the group but at times she can be secretive but the girls don’t really care if she is or not.

 

“Of course it will work! I’m going to kill those guys!” Ji Hee replied to Sang Neul. Ji Hee was a rebel but she would never hurt anyone she loved. She is tom boy and short tempered, so if anyone annoyed her she would just shout at you like no tomorrow.

 

“Maybe it’s a women” Everyone gave Je Woo the WTF look but on the other side of their head they were thinking it might be true. Je Woo was the clumsy and gullible girl. She would believe anything you say and be in denial when you say it was only a joke. She is also caring and when she wants to learn something she will succeed.

 

“You know at times you have to shut up!” Dong Ah glared at Je Woo. Dong Ah and Je Woo is the closest they would call each other ahwoo when they did something together or thought the same thing. However Dong Ah was a girl who could be mean at times and at the same time be caring. She is a fun girl who hates sad atmosphere.

 

“Okay everyone we should sleep now!” Yong Hee was the leader even though they said they don’t need one she suggested they do. Yong Hee is the eldest and doesn’t care what the girls do. She just doesn’t want them to get into trouble and ruin their life. She is laid back and cool.

 

The next day was the start of ninja training.

 

1stMonth:

 

“I want you to run from this house until you find the chicken shop!” Rain said vocally staring into a diary where he writes down all the things we have to do each month.

 

“Isn’t that going to take a day or so?” Kikwang asked confused.

 

“WHAT?! A DAY?!” the girls yelled in unison.

 

“Go go go!” rain said instead ignoring the girls. One by one they all started running. They did that for a month until it took them 1 hour to get back from the chicken shop.

 

2ndMonth:

 

“Okay I want you to walk from one side to another without making any sounds! If I hear 1 sound the punishment is 50 push ups!” the girls watched as the man who was nice a minute ago turn into a scary monster. The girls got ready taking off their heels or high tops.

 

Screech~

 

Everyone’s eyes moved to the middle standing there was Je Woo with her hands over her face. She was scared and now the girls were scared because of the punishment. They started walking again thinking Rain didn’t hear.

 

“50 PUSH UPS! DO YOU THINK I DIDNT HEAR THAT?! NOW!” the girls quickly dropped down and started doing push ups.

 

3rdMonth:

 

“PUNCH!”

 

“KICK!”

 

“PUNCH!”

 

“KICK!”

 

All five of them listened to Rain and knew he was a ninja expert so he knew what he was doing. From the 2ndmonth they started paying attention more carefully, some of them even taking notes. Each day the girl’s body got more flexible and easy to move around.

 

4thMonth:

 

“Jay I want you to go and make them an outfit. I drew a picture of how it should be just show that to this lady and she will do it.” Jay left the room with the paper. The girls were sat in the middle doing some stretching. Stretching was important to become a ninja.

 

“Girls come here and take one of these each” they all took a stick from the small box and then stared at it.

 

“FIGHT!” 5 boys came out from the side. The girls freaked out and started hitting anyone.

 

“Why the hell are you hitting me?” Yong Hee yelled at Je Woo who was apologising innocently. The boys headed towards the girl.

 

“Everyone take 1 each” Yong Hee the leader shouted, the girls followed and found the nearest boy and started fighting him.

 

“Yah..ya...yahhh...” those were the only words that escaped the girls lips when combating the boys. The clapping from Rain stopped them fighting.

 

“Girls I think we are nearly there”

 

5thMonth:

 

“This is called kenjutsu this stands for sword fighting. This is one of the important techniques a ninja needs. The other one is Shurikenjutsu which is throwing blades.”

 

“Throwing blades cool!” the girls face was filled with excitement and small tint of fear. One by one the girls threw the blades at the dummy upfront. There throwing skill was dodgy at first but as the days walked past they turned into an expert.

 

“Kikwang is the back room ready”

 

“Yes” they all followed Rain and then stopped when they saw water.

 

“Are we going to have a shower now? Thank you” Je Woo asked but got a small smack on the head from Rain.

 

“We are now going to practice Sui-ren. Water training.” Rain pushed the girls into the water room. They were soaked in 1 second time. More boys came from the side. They started hitting; kicking everything they learnt for the past few months. Rain was happy to see how the girls were serious about this. At first he thought it will take longer but he was shown wrong.

 

6thMonth:

 

“hmmm” the girls were sat in their own room meditating. Meditation will help them become aware of their actions. It will help them train their minds. They all remembered Rain’s word.

 

“Remember don’t let nothing distract you. A Ninja must be calm and focused, because if something is allowed to become a distraction, it could likely cause YOU to be captured, injured or even killed. For example love is a distraction. WE MUST GET REVENGE! YES WE CAN!”

 

Every day the girls would wake up at 6am and practice their ninja skills so they don’t lose it easily. Anyone can attack from anywhere at any time is what they learnt from Rain and it was true.

 

End of Training

 

A small maid would come every day to clean the house and make some food for everyone. Everyone was sat in the dining room eating away. The girls had a small makeover; they all dyed their hair to a colour they preferred.

 

“So when do we start going school?” Dong Ah asked.

 

“Oh yes I was going to talk about that. Well because your training went really well. I think you will be able to start school from next week. You will be going to Seoul High and it is very different from Shin High, there is kingkas and probably queenkas in that school. The people can be mean and I don’t want you guys to give out the ‘I AM A NINJA’ vibe. Try and be nice don’t make close friends. Don’t bring ANYONE to this house. Understood?”

 

They all nodded at him.

 

“Im so proud of you guys and I bet your parents are watching from up there. We can do this!”

 

“Yes sir!” they all laughed together, little did they know this was the start of a new life.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try to read, comment, subscribe. thank you readers it will make us smile. :D

read to find out what will happen in college?