Chapter 5

Hidden Revenge

"Did I hear from the principle that you guys showed off your ninja skill? Not one of you but all of you! What did I tell you? Now this is going to create a big buzz! You don't know students in seoul. What if that gang that killed your parent was there? What if they saw? Aiisshhh" the girls had their heads bowed down. Their hands was placed at the back fidgeting. Everything Rain was saying was right, no one has the guts to speak back to him because they knew they were at fault.

 

"I'm sorry" all the girls said in unison.

 

"Look I'm trying my best to find out which gang killed your parents...the quicker we get the revenge the quicker you can enjoy your life again but right now you guys aren't helping" Rain continued.

 

"We promise we will work harder.." Yong Hee said softly. Rain watched them carefully seeing the guilt plastered onto their body. He nodded in reassurement before he spoke again.

 

"I want you guys in the computer room after half an hour got that?" The girls nodded before heading towards their room to change out of the dirty school uniform.

 

"Okay you see these gang names...do any of them sound familiar?" Rain gave the girls a sheet of paper. They scanned through them.

 

"High riders" Rain said outloud. The girls shook their head.

 

"Block b"

 

"Nope"

 

"Beast"

 

"Nope"

 

"2pm"

 

"Nope"

 

"BB"

 

"Hm nope"

 

"Aish I was thinking some of them may be in your school but then again they are too young but gangs these days follow their bosses wish..."

 

"Kikwang check if there's any gangs on the other side of seoul." Kikwang got back on the laptop and started searching again.

 

"Jay I want you to go to this address and a man will give you some papers get them" Jay nodded and then left the room.

 

"Girls I think you can rest now." The girls stood up and left the room.

 

"We should go around and ask if anyone know these gangs in school." Yong Hee broke the quiet atmosphere.

 

"Hmm yeah but what if those people get suspicious" Ji Hee replied back placing herself on Yong Hee's bed.

 

"Well we can ask the nerds and quiet ones" Dong Ah sat on the chair on the other side of the room with Je Woo and Sang Neul.

 

"Or show them our ninja skill...ha!" Sang Neul pushed Je Woo to the side.

 

"Did you see what happened today?" Sang Neul asked Je Woo. Everyone sat in silence.

 

"What if those big bang guys are in a gang?" Je Woo spoke up.

 

"Omg yeah...what are we going to do now?" The girls starts panicking.

 

"I'll go and speak with kikwang and see if we can get some information about them" Ji Hee ran out the room and down the stairs.

 

"But they seem so weak...did you see that jiyong guy?" Dong Ah sat on Ji Hee's spot and then waited for a response from the others. A phone call disturbed them. We looked around to see Ji Hee's phone.

 

"Unknown number. Let's pick up." Je Woo said happily. They picked only to hear Seungri's voice.

 

"Hello girls. Ah scared how did I get your number. Secret."

 

"Yah seungri what the hell you doing...get your down here.." They heard Jiyong yell from the phone.

 

"Gotta go girlies leader is calling" Seungri hanged up followed by someones laughter. Everyone looked at Dong Ah who was rolling on the floor laughing.

 

"I think she's on drugs" Je Woo whispered to the other 2 girls.

 

"He's the leader!.!!" She bursted into laughter again.

 

"That wimp jiyong is the leader of big bang..did you guys hear that?" This time they all laughed. Ji Hee walked into the room only to see monkey maniacs laughing.

 

"Yah I got some information about them" they all stopped laughing and stared at Ji Hee with interest.

 

"TOP...real name: choi seunghyun. The eldest. Parents are dead. Has an sister. Apparently his in a relationship, god knows who. in school. Strong and scary."

 

"Taeyang...real name: dong young bae. The second eldest. Fan of churches. Parents are also dead. Has an older brother who disappeared. Can be a player. Strong. Anger management"

 

"Jiyong...real name: kwon jiyong also known as G-dragon. Parents are dead. Older sister married. Can be nice. Strong. Is known as yg son. Leader of big bang"

 

"Daesung...real name: kang daesung. Parents are also dead. The nicest out of big bang. The smiley face of big bang"

 

"Seungri...real name: lee seunghyun. Parents are dead. The maknae. Player. Has a younger sister who has been killed."

 

"Wow all their parents dead" Jay said softly. Everyone nodded.

 

"There's no fishy information about them though" Yong Hee then spoke. Everyone nodded again.

 

Big Bang POV:

 

Big Bang was all in the living room. They all lived individually but also had a flat together. They all were like brothers; they knew each others secret and did everything together. They’ve never fought and if they did they would make up quickly.

 

"Oh yeah remember those new chicks in school. Did you see their skills?" Taeyang spoke up drinking a small glass of beer.

 

"I was shocked..." Daesung replied getting himself a glass too.

 

"I think everyone was" Jiyong said laying on the sofa and massaging his poor nose. "I'm going to kill her for touching my face" Jiyong continued.

 

"Hyung she made your face look better" Seungri spoke from the kitchen. He was too busy cooking dinner.

 

"Shut up!" The others just chuckled.

 

"TOP ever since those girls came into our school you've been quiet...someone caught your interest" Taeyang placed the glass down and sat infront of TOP who was gulping down the second bottle of beer.

 

"None of your business" TOP replied huskily.

 

"I knew it...which one is it?" Before TOP could reply the main phone rang. Jiyong picked up.

 

"Its YG we have to go now."

 

End of POV

 

Next day in school the girls went to their usual lesson. Dong Ah and Je Woo wanted to bunk their lesson but couldn't as they promised Rain he won't need to come into school again for them. They both separated ways at the end of the stairs.

 

Dong Ah opened the door to see Jiyong seated at the back with his head on the table. She sat down on the chair far away from him. When the teacher walked in jiyong's head popped out its shell everyone gasped seeing his state. He had 5 plasters on his nose. Dong Ah giggled seeing him.

 

"Okay class I counted up the vote about how you guys want to learn. Partner work won. Now I've already put you guys into partners so when I call out your names please sit near each other." The teacher picked up a piece of paper and then said out the names out loud until the middle.

 

"Dong Ah and Jiyong"

 

"WHAT?!" They both said together.

 

"I'm going to break her nose if I work with her..." Jiyong said harshly.

 

"Oh I'm scared" Dong Ah spoke from the other side.

 

"Stop it! Both of you will work together and will bond aswell" the teacher yelled scaring them two.

 

Je Woo opened the door and then shut it again seeing Taeyang already in the room. She breathed in and then opened it again with the same grin from yesterday.

 

Je Woo was walking around the hall because the teacher gave them a small break.

 

"Hey princess" she heard a guy whisper into her ear. She twisted around to see a very hot looking guy.

 

"My name is junhyung but you can call me baby." He winked at her. Je Woo just watched as another person tried to make a move on her. He came closer pushing her back. She was about to slap him when a group of guys surrounded her.

 

"Remember no ninja skills girls. I'm sure someone will save you when you need it" Rain's words echoed in her mind. She whimpered to herself. Junhyung touched her hair and then her face.

 

"Yah stop it!" Je Woo spoke. She pinched junhyung on the hand. He was going to force her onto kissing him but a person punched junhyung on the face. Once everyone saw who it was, junhyung and his boys ran away.

 

"She's my property! Touch her and I will chop your hands off!" Taeyang yelled out. He shoved his hands into his pockets and then walked off. Je Woo smiled to herself.

 

"He does have a nice side"

 

"Do you guys know a gang called BB?" The girls asked the nerd table in the canteen. Their eyes expanded.

 

"No we don't..." One of the nerds shook their heads.

 

"Ji Hee they are your people talk to them" Je Woo said. Everyone chuckled.

 

"Yah" the nerds watched them and a small chuckle also left their mouth.

 

"We shall help. We don't know who they are but we heard some rumors going around. They killed many other gangs and are one of the top. They are very dangerous people and its better if you don't try and get into their pants. They can kill you. We are warning you."

 

"Do you know where they are from?"

 

"We heard they are from seoul but no one knows how they look, they hide their faces when they go on a mission." The girls nodded and walked away.

 

"Hm interesting news should we tell Rain" Sang Neul asked.

 

"Na if we do this on our own and find who it is he will be very proud" Dong Ah replied back.

 

"Oh shet I have to go and do some 'partner work' bye" Dong Ah ran off to find Jiyong who said they will meet in the library.

 

"Yong Hee I wanted to show you something" Jay pulled Yong Hee away from the gang.

 

"Okay the lovebirds have disappeared. I might aswell go with Kikwang and do some research." Ji Hee left Je Woo and Sang Neul at the back.

 

"Sooo are you going to leave me too?" Sang Neul walked off without answering Je Woo.

 

"What am I supposed to do?" That's when she saw Taeyang walk in with his headphones. She headed towards him with a smile.

 

"Hey" she pulled out his headphone earning another glare.

 

"What is your problem?" Taeyang snapped.

 

"I just wanted to say thank you. And let's start all over and be friends" Je Woo was waiting for him to shake her hands but he pushed it away.

 

"I don't want to..."

 

"Wae? I'm being nice" she bumped into Taeyang's back when he stopped from nowhere.

 

"You are very built you know" Je Woo said rubbing her back.

 

"Thank you..." Taeyang smiled for the first time making Je Woo's heart skip a beat. She grinned back.

 

"Okay whatever talking to you will ruin my reputation.." Taeyang walked away plugging his earphones into his ear.

 

"And I thought he was going to say more nice things...I should spy on the others muahah" Je Woo quickly ran towards the ICT department. She stared out the window. Ji Hee's hand was on Kikwang's chair, they were smiling at each other and talking about some stuff's. She quickly followed a big guy into the room and sat behind a computer.

 

"Its releasing in the cinemas soon" Kikwang said typing something into the computer.

 

"Ah we should watch it.."

 

"We should go together" Je Woo noticed how Kikwang blushed asking that question.

 

"Uhm it would be nice but better with the others" Kikwang didn't say anything afterwards and they sat in silence. Je Woo toddled out and then went to find Jay and Yong Hee.

 

"Where are the lovebirds?" That's when she saw Jay feeding Yong Hee something. Her eyes widened seeing the scene. She quickly captured a picture with her phone.

 

"They are so cute!"

 

"Why are you ing at them?" She quickly turned around again to see Taeyang. The top buttons were opened, she drooled seeing his smooth chest.

 

"I wasn't ing I just was spying on them." He flicked his finger on her forehead.

 

"That's not nice" she stepped onto his foot but he felt nothing.

 

"Sang Neul is missing...so Dong Ah and Jiyong next." Je Woo said clapping.

 

"Ah that must be nice to see" Taeyang followed Je Woo towards the library. They walked down the book aisle and then lastly saw jiyong and dong ah.

 

"Yah this is PARTNER work!" Dong Ah yelled slowly.

 

"So.." Jiyong replied with a shrug.

 

"Argghh...I hate you" Dong Ah sat beside him trying to see the pictures in the camera but Jiyong kept blocking it.

 

"Yah move your big ing hand...I'm going" Dong Ah stood up to leave. Je Woo and Taeyang started chuckling seeing them.

 

"Ahh classmate if you go then I will tell Mrs Bu and then you will get in trouble and not get your grade. Summer school for you" That line made Dong Ah angry to the fullest. She threw her bag onto the floor and went running towards Jiyong.

 

"Ahh I'm going to kill you!" She jumped onto him, both Jiyong and Dong Ah falling onto the floor along with the chair. Dong Ah punched jiyong on the chest, while Jiyong tried to hit back.

 

"Oh " taeyang and Je Woo went running. Je Woo tried getting Dong Ah off but she was too strong. Taeyang tried helping Je Woo but she pushed them away. Taeyang held onto her hand while Je Woo pushed her off.

 

"You ing bastard come here....let me go."

 

"She's ing crazy man" Jiyong quickly stood up and backed away seeing his ripped shirt.

 

“Dong Ah calm down...Rain will find out” Dong Ah stopped moving the moment she heard Rain’s name. Taeyang and Je Woo let her go. Dong Ah picked up her bag, fixed herself and then marched away.

 

Wow that was some fun action. I want to see more.” Taeyang uttered. Je Woo hit him on the arm and then nodded before following Dong Ah out.

 

 


yay another new chapter~~ hope you all enjoyed this one ^__^ please comment and subscribe!~ let us know what you think of the story~~and thank you for reading :)