The Text

How Bangtan was made

JINS POV:

It was not long ago when i auditioned for BigHit Entertainment. I never had felt so free by getting rid of the frightening moments off my chest. Sigh, it was another cold windy day as i stayed home rolling around my bed with my dog, Janggu. My brother does not really hang out around with me as he seems very busy lately, locked away in his room or off doing his job. This is why mother held a grudge on me for wanting to audition in a company, she complains that i do nothing at home and that it feels like i am escaping from this insane family. Not realising, i'm not doing this just for myself but for everyone that i know. All i've been doing is play Starcraft and collect Mario figurines which is all i have displayed around my room. Deeply into this, my dream is to become a singer, to be known for the talents i have and to help those who are struggling. 

-coughs- 'Ahem, hello my name is very handsome boy, Jin', as i spoke infront of my mirror in English. Idols tend to speak English sometimes for international fans so i should be well prepared for the future. 'I wonder what my stage name would be like? Gangster Jin? Mario Jin? Perhaps Jin-Z because i rap just like Jay-Z haha!", i was having too much fun that i didn't realise that my phone was ringing under the blankets. I quickly went to grab it but the call had already ended but instead a text message popped up.

"Hello Kim Seokjin, we are holding a meet up today at Seouls Restuarant at 6pm to discuss more about further work and to meet the staff members and also Bang PD himself. We are looking forward for you to attend this.". Holding my breath while reading this was so fulfilling! YES!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. SEOULS RESTUARANT IS MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO GO. OH MY GOD ALL THE AMAZING FOOOOD. Thinking about it made me so hungry but it was only 5pm. I could not wait to go out and head straight through that restuarant to eat the tasty korean beef and some kimbap- oh wait, this is a meetup to discuss about work, i guess i was getting too carried away. 'Sigh, food is love, food is life but i guess i have to hold that in because work comes first", i took a deep sigh and started to get dressed for the night.