We meet again

How Bangtan was made

It took a while to find a suitable outfit to wear and before i know it, it was already 5:30pm and getting to that Seouls Restuarant was another problem. My house is quite a distance from town and we would have to take millions of buses or taxis to get there. I zipped up my zipper and quickly ran straight out of the door to find the nearby bus stop. Mother stopped me at the front yard and screamed out, "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING? DINNER ISN'T READY", i told her the story in less than 20 seconds and gave her a kiss on a cheek and went off to my journey. I turned back looking at her, confused as she is and watched me went off.

"Excuse me, when will the 5:37 bus come?", i kindly asked an elderly lady at the bus stop. She gave me an intense glare as if shes going to rip out my soul. "Are you kidding me? It just zoomed out already! You teenagers don't know how to read the time and check your schedules!" she hesitated and slowly disappeared out of my sight. Great, so i missed my  bus thanks for the distraction of my mother and also because i couldn't run as fast, sigh i should really stop with StarCraft and build up my muscles instead of staying in my room. I guess i just have to wait for another bus.

Time passed by, street lights beamed in the shadows and there i was, sitting alone on the bench dozing away. I realised how tiresome i was and didn't get any sleep for the past few days. My eyes were droopy and i was drooling all over the place. The sleepy head i was, slept peacefully on this cold bench.

I then heard footsteps, walking to my direction. I was too nervous to open my eyes and also the street light is right above me, i did not want to go blind yet. Questions wondered in my head again, what if some serial killer tries to kill me or me? and if i run what if it will catch me because i was such a slow runner? i  was obviouslly exaggerating so much that i did not know who i was anymore. My heart was pounding so much because the fact that i could actually feel it hovering over my body. Please go away, i'm not ready for this. 

A hand reached out and did a flick on my forehead. Gosh, the killer made its first target already...with my eyes still shut, i couldn't wait any longer and shouted out on top of my lungs "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. IM JUST A POOR BOY WHO WANTS TO GO TO SEOULS RESTUARANT TO MEET WITH MY MANAGER AND CO-WORKERS. IM STILL YOUNG AND NOT READY TO DIE YET", it was silent for a couple of seconds and then a rusty voice spoke to me. "Meeting was over an hour ago because you didn't attend", the person spoke. This voice... as if i've heard it before. I took a glimpse and saw white pale legs below the bench. It was getting intense as now i can see that the person is basically kind of on top of me...I MEAN HOVERING over me  I scanned the body and then saw the cold looking face once again. Our eyes met together.

"y-yoongi???"

He looked down at me and gave me a smirk, "what?".